does anyone know bj blackburn

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 09

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2009
i go to school with bj blackburn or (blow job) at JCHS and i am gay and he is gay he is a fully blown homosexual and i know from personal experience he is amazing in bed and believe me if you dont know then ur missing out I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND i would do anything for him!!
Gay

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2014
eatapples wrote:
i go to school with bj blackburn or (blow job) at JCHS and i am gay and he is gay he is a fully blown homosexual and i know from personal experience he is amazing in bed and believe me if you dont know then ur missing out I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND i would do anything for him!!
Very very true!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2014
most married men would look at me. sometimes gay men too. and i am not even wearing any makeup, or any fancy women's attire. i only wear men's attire. many of them are very handsome.

is it cheating if a married man (in front if his wife) flirts with me ?

Andet
it is not my fault if i was born beautiful
Sexy

Omaha, NE

#4 Jun 19, 2014
BJ is sexy and hott! I'm glad he's come out of the closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 583,999
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 828,260
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 176,510
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Jac 442,822
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 33 min Freebird USA 9,312
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min dollarsbill 3,349
Should you Sell your Gold - Important! 36 min Protester 8
More from around the web