Best spiritual healer +27711159966

Best spiritual healer +27711159966

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Rahim

South Africa

#2 Nov 6, 2013
love, intimacy,emotional connection,money or life problems?
This is a spell which is going to bring back your lover to the time when the love was so deep.
for more you can contact Dr. Rahim +27711159966.
Rahim

South Africa

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Your Love, financial situations, Misfortunes, Court cases, Marriage and have nowhere to turn, perhaps it is time to call upon the powerful spirits of the metaphysical world.
I Am able to summon these powers at will. I may have a profound effect upon your life. All you have to do is ask. I may bless an amulet for you or cast a spell for you. And am so certain you may be pleased with the results, everything is possible with my super natural powers .
Perhaps it's your time to let the spirits of the metaphysical world help you enjoy the rich life filled with love, happiness, and wealth.Bad luck Removal Spells , Witchcraft spells or Protection from Black Magic Spells are very effective and useful to destroy all the evil and black magic etc. If your enemy has done any type of magic on you it can be many reasons due to jealousy or for money or any thing, if there is some type of curse, jinx, hex, bad karma or any such evil on you due to evil spells, witchcraft or black magic etc then contact me immediately for these very strong and powerful selves and be free from all these evil powers. You are frustrated, sad and lonely, and sometimes you feel nobody cares.
If you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless, you should know that you're not the only person this has happened to. And there is something you can do about it!
If this describes you, don't give up. The situation is not hopeless. With my powers,your dream reality. Call now for help.Call Dr. RAHIM +27711159966.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6 Nov 6, 2013
its is written evil rule this world
tribe against tribe people against people nation against nation
n ot yet everything come
but will be like never before
all continents will start remove ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh oh mr mrs burgo
did you know burek with pumpkin are perfect..is any color ther soutanoooooooo
soo sautano=satan

see words

now
25 degree
madagaskar
any sea dragon is thereeeeeeeeeee
we can be rich
madagaskar kergulien islam near swazalend and mosabike johe i burge

are you for sure we can't make this planet updownside\63
for sure yes
trokut 25 degree
Rahim

South Africa

#7 Nov 6, 2013
This success spell is very effective when it comes to help you with passing an exam, at the University, or at school. It can also be useful if you are attending an important interview in the course of your work, or in any other domain. This magic spell actually works on your memory, and will help you remember what you are reading more than usual. Don't be fooled by many spell casters who offer you this type of service effortlessly. Remember that magic is an help as it drives positive energies at you. But you need to give yourself the capacity to achieve your goals. During your sleep, this success spell will produce positive effects upon the capacity of your brain, and activate the special skills one need to pass an exam successfully. Based upon an ancient and powerful Egyptian formula, I guarantee you that this spell has been tested over the centuries, and consequently is risk less. Order now this spell if you need to pass an exam or to prosper in Life.
truth

Perth, Australia

#8 Nov 6, 2013
money is paper plastic cards numbers stickers for kids cooke biki fafarone bombone and so on you know..

where is out
sout=$out

now
Are you ready help me make upsidown this world?
Rahim

South Africa

#9 Nov 6, 2013
Make a call i will attend to you and you will accomplish all your needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bobby E Lee 24,658
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 15 min Boone County Bourbon 1
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr armchair lawyer 985,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,463
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 6 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 7 hr Rememberboys 1
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web