Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 16, 2013
 
in order to prevent over population. that is the law of nature.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 16, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
in order to prevent over population. that is the law of nature.
good to know your doing your share in the fight against overpopulation Andet1987..........
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 16, 2013
 
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
good to know your doing your share in the fight against overpopulation Andet1987..........
ha ha :) thanks Rider on the Storm :) at least we help life worth living.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 16, 2013
 
oppps..... at least we help make life worth living. :)
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 16, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
in order to prevent over population. that is the law of nature.
Glad to hear you're doing your part.

Since: Feb 13

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 16, 2013
 
I was going to reply, but then I realized I would be talking to someone just shy of the intelect of a doorknob. Now remember this always, you said it, Gays are BORN...........not a choice. signed a straight man
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 16, 2013
 
Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to hear you're doing your part.
thanks :) i did my part according to nature. i am attracted to men, and not women. this keeps me from multiplying.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 16, 2013
 
hi Andy!

You mean then Can't Stand Straight?

BWHAHAHHAHAAAAA
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 16, 2013
 
bost-otg wrote:
I was going to reply, but then I realized I would be talking to someone just shy of the intelect of a doorknob. Now remember this always, you said it, Gays are BORN..........not a choice. signed a straight man
yes, gays are born gays.

and straights are born straights.

just in case someone would insist that i was born straight and i made a choice of becoming gay...... then

probably, straight people are born gays, and made a choice of becoming straight ????? omg !!!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 16, 2013
 
uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
hi Andy!
You mean then Can't Stand Straight?
BWHAHAHHAHAAAAA
yes, can't walk like a straight man, but walks like a woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

What did one gay sperm day to the other?
-How are we supposed to find the egg in all
this shit?
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 16, 2013
 
A gay man walks into a bar and says, "mind if I push your stool in?"

Who would win a race between two lesbians and two gays?
-The lesbians. The gays would still be at home packing their shit.

Why do gays like ribbed condoms?
-More traction in the mud.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 16, 2013
 
White People wrote:
A gay man walks into a bar and says, "mind if I push your stool in?"
Who would win a race between two lesbians and two gays?
-The lesbians. The gays would still be at home packing their shit.
Why do gays like ribbed condoms?
-More traction in the mud.
What happens when four gay guys walk into a bar and find only one stool available for seating?

They flip the stool upside down and find four places to sit.

__________

What do you call twelve lesbians on one side of the street and twelve CalTrans workers on the other side of the street?

24 People that don't do Dick!
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 16, 2013
 
Santorum
1. A frothy mixture of lube, semen and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

Five gays are in a hot tub. A wad of Santorum bubbles up. They all look at each other, then one says " who farted?"

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 16, 2013
 
bost-otg wrote:
I was going to reply, but then I realized I would be talking to someone just shy of the intelect of a doorknob. Now remember this always, you said it, Gays are BORN..........not a choice. signed a straight man
But you did reply ?
jesus

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GAYS ARE NOT BORN THAT WAY. THEY MAKE A CONSCIOUS DESCISION TO PUT THEIR WILLIES UP THEIR MATES POOPHOLES. IT IS DISGUSTING SICK AND A FLAGRANT MISUSE OF NATURE'S INTENDED APPENDAGES. GO AND BUY A PLAYBOY AND FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT THAT WIGGLY LITTLE THING BETWEEN THOSE TWO ROUND BOUNCY THINGS WAS REALLY INTENDED FOR. THEN GO AND HAVE A COLD SHOWER AND WAKE UP TO YOURSELF YOU POOF!!.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 17, 2013
 
jesus wrote:
GAYS ARE NOT BORN THAT WAY. THEY MAKE A CONSCIOUS DESCISION TO PUT THEIR WILLIES UP THEIR MATES POOPHOLES. IT IS DISGUSTING SICK AND A FLAGRANT MISUSE OF NATURE'S INTENDED APPENDAGES. GO AND BUY A PLAYBOY AND FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT THAT WIGGLY LITTLE THING BETWEEN THOSE TWO ROUND BOUNCY THINGS WAS REALLY INTENDED FOR. THEN GO AND HAVE A COLD SHOWER AND WAKE UP TO YOURSELF YOU POOF!!.
You see those are the sorts of traits that get you deported in the first place
ps hetro.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 17, 2013
 
White People wrote:
Santorum
1. A frothy mixture of lube, semen and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.
Five gays are in a hot tub. A wad of Santorum bubbles up. They all look at each other, then one says " who farted?"
hi Curtis L :)
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think gay people are born gay just as retarded people are born retarded. Attraction to the same sex is unnatural and so is putting things in your butt. Anyone who enjoys it bust have been born with some kind of mental disorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

454 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 721,094
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 224,353
Automatic Oil Press Introduction And Automatic ... 7 min wintone 1
WE THE PEOPLE Are Not Laughing Anymore 36 min Patriot 2
I Never Can Say Goodbye 38 min Patriot 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 256,645
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr godChild 115,281
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••