Is There Any Praying People Visiting Topix?!?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2014
Ishamel

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Well, I am a Christian man from Middle Eastern continent, but from the days of my school life to college life (Which I had to work a many sweat to earn) many people when they came to knew that I am a Christian man they hated me. But I always give my response in love because when they hated me I become more stronger in my faith as Jesus told me in the Gospel that they will hate you because you belonged to me. But beside this, I have never asked any man about its color caste and creed because for me the biggest religion is about love. If you know to love others, then it is good. But if you are not taking care of others fellow being then you are not a good person. Many times I have suffered the voices against my faith but this was Jesus love that taught me to bear all the trials with love and patience. Because this is the message of the Bible that all the pagan will hate you and they will arrest you in order to give you exile and they will surely test yours faith and they will also give you temptation of this material world but whoever will face all that with faith would be able to get the high rank in the kingdom of God.
My country wanted to imprison me because of my Christian faith, because when I got saved I had to deny the gods that I was reared to believe in. I have come to see, the Prophecies, and predictions of the Bible are truer than any of the books that I was reared to swear by.
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
When you become saved and born again, he casts your past in the sea of his forgetfulness, never to be remembered again.
But you have to stop living in those sins.
And with Jesus living inside of you, you can call it quits to willful sins.
Oh yes, you will be hated and despised by those around you, and those working with you, who don't have Jesus. But they hate who you represent, because of who they represent.
Mainly, the devil that is living inside of them.
And they will strike out against you with hatred and venom like a deadly snake.
They will cause you a lot of heartache and trouble at work. They will tell lies on you.
They will say and do all manner of evil against you.
For those that would pray for me, I see further trouble coming. Maybe importations. Maybe not. If they take me, they will torture me. Thank you for loving prayers.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

of course i pray !!! i maybe gay, but i believe in God. and he answers my prayers !!!

why ? you think God discriminates gays ? I DON'T THINK SO !!!

God loves everyone including gays !!

all gays will go straight to heaven. gay haters.......... straight to hell !!! that is the truth !! don't forget to say hi to Satan !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 256,405
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,567
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 5,222
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min CowardlYID Fkrs 114,986
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 532,478
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessarily so 720,325
Last Word + 2 15 min Richies Cool Man Diary 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lyndi 172,284
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••