Big Brother Coming In Small Microchip...

Big Brother Coming In Small Microchip Package

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

The Watcher

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 16, 2013
If you take the mark of the beast you will doom your soul to he11 forever. "Rev.13 [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implan...
FOX NEWS 2013 - "RFID CHIPS CAN KILL YOU IF YOU DISOBEY:
The Laugher

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Ever read the New Testament?

Your hairy thunderer was replaced by a benevolent Savior.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Nicholas Rockefeller to Aaron Russo, producer of the film 'America:Freedom to Fascism'- eleven months before the World Trade Center attacks, September 11, 2001 -
"
There's going to be an event. We are going to go into Afghanistan. We are going to go into Iraq... We are going to have a war on terror which you can never win, and so you can always keep taking people's liberties away ... The media is going to convince everybody that the war on terror is real... The ultimate goal is to get everybody in the world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on the chips, and if anyone wants to protest what we do, we turn off the chip.
What

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Nicholas Rockefeller to Aaron Russo, producer of the film 'America:Freedom to Fascism'- eleven months before the World Trade Center attacks, September 11, 2001 -
"
There's going to be an event. We are going to go into Afghanistan. We are going to go into Iraq... We are going to have a war on terror which you can never win, and so you can always keep taking people's liberties away ... The media is going to convince everybody that the war on terror is real... The ultimate goal is to get everybody in the world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on the chips, and if anyone wants to protest what we do, we turn off the chip.
Come on, Babu, do your full monkey dance.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Babu, do your full monkey dance.
Not a BAbu! You war mongering barbaric The grunting ape! have a hiney melon Grunter airhead1 abbabaabababaa
What

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a BAbu! You war mongering barbaric The grunting ape! have a hiney melon Grunter airhead1 abbabaabababaa
Dance for me, Babu. Show everyone how crazy you are, fool.

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Novartis Flu Vaccine: Germany Orders Recall After Small Particles Found In Shots

By FRANK JORDANS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/nova...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 637,068
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 44,086
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Rider on the Storm 28,071
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Chess Jurist 968,647
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Chess Jurist 618,135
I hate 'God' (Apr '14) 1 hr pusherman 172
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web