Did god create eve because he was tir...

Did god create eve because he was tired of what adam was doing to himself?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2013
jp services wrote:
I know what i do when eve isnt around...
Did God give you a dry sponge for a brain because He was tired of making brains?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2013
jp services wrote:
I know what i do when eve isnt around...
ha ha :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Adam chased other animals so Steve was created

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#7 Sep 14, 2013
I kind of always wondered when Adam and Eve were discovering sex (and did God have to coach them along the first time showing them what to do?) I was wondered what Eve's favorite position was. I mean we know it wasn't called "missionary position" start with, what do you suppose they called it? And since they hadn't invented "cowgirls" yet there's another one! Points to ponder.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#8 Sep 14, 2013
No – if that were the reason, then she would be a disembodied fist kind of like "Thing" on The Adams Family. "Ahhhh... thank you Thing!"
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 14, 2013
he he :)

Since: Nov 12

Location Removed by Topix

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I kind of always wondered when Adam and Eve were discovering sex (and did God have to coach them along the first time showing them what to do?) I was wondered what Eve's favorite position was. I mean we know it wasn't called "missionary position" start with, what do you suppose they called it? And since they hadn't invented "cowgirls" yet there's another one! Points to ponder.
No cowgirl means no reverse cowgirl neither.
What a bummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quirky 71,477
How to help others save MONEY 29 min meme 3
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr eggosaurus 995,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390