What if the anti-Christ isn't a person?

What if the anti-Christ isn't a person?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

What If

Blacklick, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2013
More specifically not one person. Could the anti-Christ be people, a group? Not necessarily an organized group either but just people who have rejected Christ?

Anybody?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 30, 2013
What If wrote:
More specifically not one person. Could the anti-Christ be people, a group? Not necessarily an organized group either but just people who have rejected Christ?
Anybody?
Read your Bible. It describes many anti-Christs.
What If

Blacklick, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your Bible. It describes many anti-Christs.
Then why try to focus and identify one as THE anti-Christ as so many seem to be doing?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2013
What If wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why try to focus and identify one as THE anti-Christ as so many seem to be doing?
I don't
What If

Blacklick, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2013
never mind sorry i asked
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#6 Jul 30, 2013
That explains it! The antichrist isn't a person... it's this blasted That lives across the street, and keeps getting in my trash. Wow, the antichrist is a cat – that answers so many questions. Such as in meat evil times, why did they use a CATapult in warfare? And when something bad happens, it's a CATastrophe! Wow, the implications of this are so much I mind can't absorb it all. I think I'm becoming [wait for it...] CATatonic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 80,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 701,736
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 1 hr Ryan 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Al 995,826
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 2 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr Johnny 45
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 2 hr Johnny 54