Can a South African White Lady marry Black Guy?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 12

South Africa

#1 Apr 28, 2012
I am a Nigerian Living here in Johannesburg for more than 16 months now. I started seeing White in another light since I discovered here the ever-unhealing wounds of racial prejudices. Blacks against white, and whites against blacks. Where is then the spirit of the rainbow nation SA parades herself as? Infact, I rightly concluded that apart from some minor quick casual sexual contants, white ladies are too sceptical and too reserved in going into intimate relationship with black man. I myself thought I would marry a white lady, but believe it or not, they are not for other races here in South Africa.
BlackLabel

UK

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I'm also suprised why White South African ladies never want to date black man .
haiti

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
repel lucifer white
haiti

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
repelling races lucifer
BlackLabel

UK

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Dating European & North American white ladies is much better than dating white South African ladies
tyrone

Irving, TX

#7 Nov 27, 2012
idk i just farted.
Colorblind

Europe

#8 Feb 24, 2014
Well I would like to say White ladies do like Blackman but not just any Blackman but they like an Educated Blackman who does not fit any negative steriotypes about blacks .
Colorblind

Europe

#9 Feb 24, 2014
I'm a Black handsome slim 5'10 Guy from South Africa that only dates non-Blackladies and I date White/Indian/Coloured and all non-African/Black ladies. As a Proud BlackAfrican guy I would like to tell all blackman that your lack of hooking up with Non-black woman is 10% soceity n 90% your fault. White Girls are jc like any other gal they are not different from any other girl. All you have to do with white ladies is to throw away ur Getto/Kasi mentality and dress well. The only way to Win a White girl or any non-black girl as a Black guy is to show her that you don't fit any Negative steriotypes about blacks. Don't change urself , jc be urself and not try to be someone else
Becks

Europe

#11 Mar 31, 2014
Colorblind wrote:
I'm a Black handsome slim 5'10 Guy from South Africa that only dates non-Blackladies and I date White/Indian/Coloured and all non-African/Black ladies. As a Proud BlackAfrican guy I would like to tell all blackman that your lack of hooking up with Non-black woman is 10% soceity n 90% your fault. White Girls are jc like any other gal they are not different from any other girl. All you have to do with white ladies is to throw away ur Getto/Kasi mentality and dress well. The only way to Win a White girl or any non-black girl as a Black guy is to show her that you don't fit any Negative steriotypes about blacks. Don't change urself , jc be urself and not try to be someone else
i agree fully with u boss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min AnnieJ 602,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE