I've had an abortion. Can I still go ...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#147 Mar 28, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You will amount to zero, have already proven you are worshipping a pagan sun g-d, liar!
rabbee: don't blame me, for all the assumed mistakes you are making, mentally not here in TheTorah physically here in IT.

G-D is in charge of all the physical arrangements here in TheTorah for six days. but HE is not in charge, of your own personal mentally screwing up, as if your not here in IT.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#148 Mar 29, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if G-D, is a myth here in TheTorah. then why are you even talking to me, in this promised second coming myth actually taking place? are you insane, even talking to an living myth?
No.
I am not insane

I am God
Enlighten

Australia

#149 Mar 29, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't blame me, for all the assumed mistakes you are making, mentally not here in TheTorah physically here in IT.
G-D is in charge of all the physical arrangements here in TheTorah for six days. but HE is not in charge, of your own personal mentally screwing up, as if your not here in IT.
You know nothing of the actual truth, you only presume!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#150 Mar 29, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I am not insane
I am God
rabbee: have not met a person yet, who is not insane. with the only variable being, the degree of insanity.

and no i don't believe you have G-D'S permission, to call yourself even as a g-d. and to do so, without G-D'S permission is insanity. even when you're, only joking around. still indicates, a degree of insanity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#151 Mar 29, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the actual truth, you only presume!
rabbee: this is your, presumption only. for any time, you presume to know my life or the my story. when we have never, truly known each other, then you are presumptious. so again you accuse me, of what you are actually guilty of.
Enlighten

Mill Park, Australia

#152 Mar 29, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: this is your, presumption only. for any time, you presume to know my life or the my story. when we have never, truly known each other, then you are presumptious. so again you accuse me, of what you are actually guilty of.
Your are guilty of your own doing, my observation is true to you! If only you knew to be true, then you would be renewed!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#153 Mar 29, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are guilty of your own doing, my observation is true to you! If only you knew to be true, then you would be renewed!
rabbee: more out of context, lying bull crap from you. which oart of G-D chose me, don't you want to understand? G-D did not! give me a choice.

it's not my falt, you made your own bad choice of g-ds. which is so totally different, than my situation. even the woman's choice, that screwed the both of us. was not! my choice. since G-D commanded, that i listen to her voice. you all lied to your grandmother chaooah, making it easier for her to be decieved by the beast.
Enlighten

Mill Park, Australia

#154 Mar 29, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: more out of context, lying bull crap from you. which oart of G-D chose me, don't you want to understand? G-D did not! give me a choice.
it's not my falt, you made your own bad choice of g-ds. which is so totally different, than my situation. even the woman's choice, that screwed the both of us. was not! my choice. since G-D commanded, that i listen to her voice. you all lied to your grandmother chaooah, making it easier for her to be decieved by the beast.
You made your own bed, so you have to accept what you have done and said!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155 Mar 29, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You made your own bed, so you have to accept what you have done and said!
rabbee: you still, have not listened. i did not make my own bed, that G-D made for me. quit making up your falsified, fantacy facts about me. i am not a liar, like you are.

#156 Mar 30, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: have not met a person yet, who is not insane. with the only variable being, the degree of insanity.
and no i don't believe you have G-D'S permission, to call yourself even as a g-d. and to do so, without G-D'S permission is insanity. even when you're, only joking around. still indicates, a degree of insanity.
No, you are wrong. When you refer to G-D, you refer to me.

Do not blaspheme
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157 Mar 30, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong. When you refer to G-D, you refer to me.
Do not blaspheme
rabbee: no! i do not worship, any of your' insane bull crap.

#158 Mar 30, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! i do not worship, any of your' insane bull crap.
Now for the same reason you dismiss me as a god, I dismiss your god as god. See how easy that is?
Enlighten

Australia

#159 Mar 30, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: you still, have not listened. i did not make my own bed, that G-D made for me. quit making up your falsified, fantacy facts about me. i am not a liar, like you are.
Sorry all I hear is more blah blah babble. No proof, just unprovable words you use, to verify your thinking!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160 Mar 30, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Now for the same reason you dismiss me as a god, I dismiss your god as god. See how easy that is?
rabbee: well i do dismiss idiots, for what they really are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161 Mar 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry all I hear is more blah blah babble. No proof, just unprovable words you use, to verify your thinking!
rabbee: just because you! refuse to hear it. does not mean i am not, TheHis Proof of G-D here in TheTorah forever physically now. according to your scriptures, adam and his mate have never been here, for this always end of the sixth day. for you live in your own river of your own darkess, in your own pretend true neon lit dreams.
Enlighten

Melbourne, Australia

#162 Mar 30, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: just because you! refuse to hear it. does not mean i am not, TheHis Proof of G-D here in TheTorah forever physically now. according to your scriptures, adam and his mate have never been here, for this always end of the sixth day. for you live in your own river of your own darkess, in your own pretend true neon lit dreams.
The only river of darkness flows out of your month with red eyes to be sure of that. Where are your links of proof to Torah! Snake!

Since: Dec 09

Kihei, HI

#163 Mar 30, 2012
If you're in favor of killing the unborn in the womb you most likely don't believe in God or Heaven in the first place.

The whole premise of the question is pointless.

#164 Apr 2, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i do dismiss idiots, for what they really are.
Now let's get to that term: Idiot.

Idiot means a person of diminished intellectual capacity.

Intellectual capacity can only be measured in an IQ test by a professional.

Someone holding a different belief than you, does not make him an idiot by definition
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165 Apr 2, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
The only river of darkness flows out of your month with red eyes to be sure of that. Where are your links of proof to Torah! Snake!
rabbee: your words are your's from the devil. they don't even match, what is written in scripture about me. for they are not from TheG-D, given to me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166 Apr 2, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's get to that term: Idiot.
Idiot means a person of diminished intellectual capacity.
Intellectual capacity can only be measured in an IQ test by a professional.
Someone holding a different belief than you, does not make him an idiot by definition
rabbee: well i guess if you don't get it, then you are diminished by the beast. as i would call a lack of truth, some kind of diminishment. no matter what lies, you believe in.

and i have a higher aptitude test score, higher than most others iq score. so you really do not want to know, what my iq was measured at. as i am smart enough to know, that pretend true knowledge. is a diminished capacity of, of actual true knowledge. as a lie is, the truth being diminished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Pad 654,002
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min here 64,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 973,803
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 2 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 4 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web