of 14
Next Last
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#268 Apr 22, 2012
Whipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Because god hates us all. THAT IS WHY
rabbee: G-D hates all liars, not here in TheTorah again. this is why you are hated by G-D. since G-D is not on your side, may i suggest you move to the side of G-D here and now in TheTorah?
believer

Eugene, OR

#269 Jun 1, 2012
Cap wearer wrote:
No. You're f*cked love.
That is a terrible thing to say to a person who is reaching out for help.
Enlighten

Australia

#271 Jun 2, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is all of you who aborted me, here in TheTorah because of your lying. and G-D told you all this would happen, if you lied like the more subtle than any other of the beast told you to. your just as guilty with your lies, as those who G-D had the both of us put to death about 2000 years ago. and never belived G-D that i shall be returned. as all of you preferred ignorant buttholes pretending not here in TheTorah Happening, really piss me and my FATHER off.
I can see where you are getting your entertainment when you are bored by chewing up this chat room.
Shanie

United States

#272 Jun 15, 2012
I m going to do an abortion today. It is not my fault but i have to do it. God only knows what i am going through. Please help me out...!

Since: Jun 12

Beograd, Serbia

#273 Jun 15, 2012
Yes u will, but only if you r sorry for doing that...;) U'll have to be honestly sorry.. And God will forgive u...;)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#274 Jun 17, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where you are getting your entertainment when you are bored by chewing up this chat room.
rabbee: the lying truly in your own head, are your deluded excuses to own. but as for me, if i were trying to keep from being bored. then i would not bore myself, with any of you boring finger talking animals.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#276 Jun 22, 2012
Only if you believe in Heaven. Otherwise, no.
Enlighten

Australia

#277 Jun 30, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: the lying truly in your own head, are your deluded excuses to own. but as for me, if i were trying to keep from being bored. then i would not bore myself, with any of you boring finger talking animals.
You are like a cat playing with a mouse before you eat it. But that's what gets you excited.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#278 Jul 1, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a cat playing with a mouse before you eat it. But that's what gets you excited.
rabbee: i don't play, cat and mouse. and i don't, play with my food. and i am too stoic, to get seriously excited.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#279 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: i don't play, cat and mouse. and i don't, play with my food. and i am too stoic, to get seriously excited.
You don't sound like a fun date at ALL.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#280 Jul 1, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't sound like a fun date at ALL.
rabbee: dates are a tropical or semi-tropical food. so eat! me.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#281 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: dates are a tropical or semi-tropical food. so eat! me.
Gotta pass - not a fan of seedy old fruits, especially the kind with a leathery rind, gritty flesh, and not much juice....

“Is He That Somebody?”

Aurora, CO

#282 Jul 1, 2012
I really think you can if you repent. I know i'm late on this, but I just wanted to give my opinion. Good luck!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#283 Jul 1, 2012
UgandanBeauty wrote:
I really think you can if you repent. I know i'm late on this, but I just wanted to give my opinion. Good luck!
I've always wondered -How do I go about 'penting', since I can't 'repent' otherwise?

I'll wait...

“Is He That Somebody?”

Aurora, CO

#284 Jul 1, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I've always wondered -How do I go about 'penting', since I can't 'repent' otherwise?
I'll wait...
You're a clever one, lol

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#285 Jul 2, 2012
UgandanBeauty wrote:
<quoted text> You're a clever one, lol
Thanks?

It's a hobby of mine: Can one be 'disgruntled' if one isn't 'gruntled' first?

I'd repeat myself, but I haven't peated yet........
Mainey

Kingston, PA

#286 Oct 31, 2012
Honey, I am far from an expert and just an old fart. The way I read the scriptures is this: You go to heaven if you believe in Jesus Christ and believe He died on the cross to cleanse us of our sins. That's it! all you need to do is believe with your whole heart.

However, I believe your question comes under the rewards in heaven. You are shown your whole life - good and bad before you reach God the Father. If you are truly sorry for your sins God will weep with you and then dry your tears. The position you have in heaven will be judged by how you lived your life.

with all the sins I have accumulated over my life, I know I won't be worthy to gaze upon Our Lord's face. Someday you WILL be sorry for this, but you are not truly sorry now if you intend to have the abortion. I assume you are young so you"ll have your whole lifetime to repent.

You thinking about this shows you are a moral person,. A moral person would have the baby and give it up for adoption. If that is simply not possible, only the Lord can judge you, dear. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I feel in my heart when you get to heaven, you will be reunited with your aborted child. You can spend eternity making it up to him or her. You are right to think that he'll is real and worry about going there though. So many people think it's not real. It is. God bless.
Ash

Saint Augustine, FL

#288 May 16, 2013
s-tjewell wrote:
all sin can be forgiven except blastphemy of the holy spirit, from you heart, ask God to forgive you, the ask Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior, do His will and follow His direction and the Angles in Heaven will rejoice!!!! God loves us all, even in our deepest sin, all He wants is a relationship with us. Give it to HIm
Thank you I really needed to hear that.
Person

New York, NY

#289 May 16, 2013
Yes, you will go to heaven, if you ask God's forgiveness, and he will forgive you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Ratloder 119,657
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min scirocco 37,816
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dave Nelson 775,308
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min yon 4,772
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 559,508
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 17 min Johnny 1,027
Moses never existed 22 min KiMare 752
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Lyndi 175,642
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min truth 605,020
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 265,147
More from around the web