What does 'Keepin' it REAL' mean??

What does 'Keepin' it REAL' mean??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 24, 2013
So WHY do I use the phrase 'Keepin' it REAL' all the time? Because, first of all, I want the Lord to show me what's REAL, and what's not. I want to know what is of God, and what is of Satan. And my goal is to do that without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, background, or culture. 4 REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Wee Ta Did wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
siu siu Pee Pee,
get back to senses,maybe we will still have positive words about POS like you
"Keepin Real"
is store in Paris who sells condoms, plastic male devices, and plastic with AAA batery female holes-good for you
kke ke keee
zzzzz...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
So WHY do I use the phrase 'Keepin' it REAL' all the time? Because, first of all, I want the Lord to show me what's REAL, and what's not. I want to know what is of God, and what is of Satan. And my goal is to do that without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, background, or culture. 4 REAL.
there is no such thing as "Keeping It Real" in your head. how could you say "keeping it real" when the reality is, gays are born gays, gays are God's creations, gays are part of humanity, and there will always be gays whether you like it or not ?

you are against the reality of gays' existence. so ? there is no such thing as Keeping It Real in your head. you don't have it !!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Nov 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no such thing as "Keeping It Real" in your head. how could you say "keeping it real" when the reality is, gays are born gays, gays are God's creations, gays are part of humanity, and there will always be gays whether you like it or not ?
you are against the reality of gays' existence. so ? there is no such thing as Keeping It Real in your head. you don't have it !!!
You have thousands, if not millions, of 'gay brethren' who are in hell right now, hoping that you will accept the REALITY that you also will be in that place of doom, unless you turn to the One whom they REJECTED for the freedom to live as homosexuals...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 24, 2013
And now it's 'hell to pay'......LITERALLY
whoa

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
all the sins listed will burn in he11 not only gays but liars as well.
liars, thieves, murderers, adulteries, sodomites, idolotries, just go to bible.com and google the sins listed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 24, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>all the sins listed will burn in he11 not only gays but liars as well.
liars, thieves, murderers, adulteries, sodomites, idolotries, just go to bible.com and google the sins listed.
thieves, murderers, etc are put behind bars because they are sinners and criminals.

gays are not sinners nor criminals. that is why gays are born free. as free as wind blows, as free as grass grows.

no gay is being put behind bars for being gay. we are assets to society.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 25, 2013
failing
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thieves, murderers, etc are put behind bars because they are sinners and criminals.
gays are not sinners nor criminals. that is why gays are born free. as free as wind blows, as free as grass grows.
no gay is being put behind bars for being gay. we are assets to society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rb2Awn_dYTsXX
So you could ACCELERATING AIDS-related deaths an 'asset'?!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#12 Nov 25, 2013
..so you call 'ACCELERATING AIDS-related death' being an 'asset'?!:
Koca Kola

Germany

#15 Nov 26, 2013
The Real Thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 603,522
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min waaasssuuup 7,653
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aerobatty 880,479
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Into The Night 4,000
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 8,311
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. 1 hr NO ILLEGALS DRUGS... 1
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 2 hr cool boy 237
More from around the web