Black men who use white women

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Alisa

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2011
I am a white girl who has always been very attractive-since I was born I have had beautiful features-naturally long eye lashes - emerald green eyes and black hair. I stand 5'2" tall - weigh 115 pounds 36C tits - 22" waist - 34" hips

I have been a cheerleader since I was 8 and was one at junior high, high school and college - heavily involved in our music program, student government activities - class President twice, Vice-President once and Treasurer once, on the honor roll and honor society from grade 1 thru college.

I was always pursued by the athletes in school - especially the football players - both black and white. I had pretty cool parents so I was able to date openly both the black and white guys. I was lucky that the guys didn't force or try to talk me into having intercourse - but I did enjoy giving and receiving oral sex since I was 16. I was no prude but I didn't want to give myself completely until I felt comfortable about the guy I was with and that happened my freshman year at PSU (Penn State University). I made the Varsity cheer squad. We started practice in August - almost an entire month before school began. The football players also had to report to football camp the same time. Freshman were not permitted to have a car on campus so I would walk to practice which was about a mile from the school. I loved to walk so I didn't find it to be a big deal to walk. On my third day, I was walking and it began to rain. Along came one of the football players who slowed up and asked if he could give me a ride and I accepted. He was black as night - shaved head and wore a diamond stud in each ear - he was so sexy. He noticed that my sweater was wet from the rain and offered me his extra football jersey to wear at practice and I accepted. His uniform number was 64 - his name was Jesse and had the cutest dimples including one in his chin - which I always like - as I kid I would but my finger in my chin hoping it would make a dimple but the only 2 dimples I had was one on my right cheek and one on my left butt cheek. I introduced myself and Jesse said that I had a very pretty name for a very pretty girl. He smiled as he complimented me and I just melted. I didn't want to let on that he was turning me on - I could feel my panties getting wet. I thanked him when he dropped me off and he told me that he would be back after practice to pick me up. Cheer practice went well and the manager of us ladies told me she wanted me to be on the Varsity squad. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell my family and friends at home and my new friend Jesse - he played on the Varsity team so I would be cheeing at his games.

He came back to pick me up and I was all smiles and it wasn't all for making the Varsity team but it was seeing Jesse and his smile that made me melt and my heart beat fast.

I told him the news and he said he was very happy for me and some of the girls on the squad were nice but some of them were more concerned about just looking good than taking their cheering seriously. We arrived at my dorm and I told him that I would wash and return his jersey and he told me that I could keep it as he had many of them. He offered to pick me up for practice when I had it even if he wasn't having any and also invited me to watch them practice if I didn't have any. He got out of the car to open my door for me and walked me to my door and grabbed my hand as we walked to my dorm door. He invited me out that evening for a bite to eat and maybe some dancing at one of the pubs about a half hour away. I didn't have any plans so I accepted his offer. I was guessing that he was at least 6'4" and weighing about 230 pounds. He took my key from my hand to open the door and then told me that he would pick me up about 7:30 and I thanked him for the ride to and from practice and the jersey too. I put my arms around him and gave him a great big bear hug. He hugged me back as I felt I was hugging him really really hard
Alisa

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2011
I was in heaven as he left and I closed the door and stood there not believing what happened earlier today. I searched my closet for just the perfect outfit to wear - a brand new pair of New Balance sneakers and white ankle socks - I picked my denim overall short outfit with a pink blouse to wear. I never wore a bra as my tits were nice firm so I was able to get away without wearing a bra if I should choose.

I wore my hair in a braid down my back - my hair was down to my waist with a pink ribbon.

He picked up on time and showed up with a long stem pick rose. I invited him in as I had to get my sneakers on.

We got into his car and he held my hand all the way to the pub - we talked about everything from our families to what we were studying at PSU. Upon arrival he came around to my side to open my door and a kiss on the cheek. What I rush to feel his lips on my face - thinking about what it would be like to have his lips and mine meet.

We had a nice booth in the corner of the pub and had a delicious seafood combo for 2 - We had beers and shots of JD - my favorite shots and turns out it was his too.

We went into the next room after dinner to get a seat in the entertainment area where different up an coming musical acts would perform in the hopes of being discovered. He talked and dance and hugged a lot - we didn't over do the drinking - I wanted to enjoy the time I spent with Jesse.

Both of us did not have practice the next day - Saturday - so we stayed out until 2. He drove me home and I asked him to come in. He took the key to open my door and I went in first. My roommate isn't there yet because school wasn't in session yet. We embraced each other and I looked up at him to see that smile and dimples. As I looked up our lips met and we began to kiss softly at first and then it got intense. I was in my glory and wanted Jesse to spend the night. I told him that I don't normally asked guys this and he accepted.

We made love that night - he was gentle with me - knowing it was my first time. We woke up in each other's arms and took a shower in the morning and end up back in bed for more love making. I could get used to being with him but was he as satisfied with me as I was with him I thought.

We went to the local diner for breakfast and we went back to his dorm for a change of clothing and we made love in his room and I was in heaven.

We dated three times a week and when school began, we would go to the library to study - he was on a full scholarship so he had to keep up his grades.

He asked me one day if I could loan him some money because his weekly check from his parents was late and he had to get a few book for a report.

I had money and I was happy to lend it to him. One night he called me and said that the check he gave in for his books wasn't any good. He told me he had plenty in his account and will have it looked into and would pay me back.

There was a freeze on his account and I didn't know why so until it was resolved I would loan him money.

We started to see each other less and less but always talked at least once a day. We saw each other at practice but we had to crack the books to keep up our grades and tried to make a date for a least once a week.

One of his players pulled me aside and told me that he was a low life - cheating behind my back and needed my money to pay for his one "girlfriend's abortion"....I didn't know what to say. He seemed so since sincere.

I approached him and he asked me to meet him that night and we could talk about it.

He drove to my dorm and we went to a quiet place to talk.

He first resisted to tell me and he had a completely different look on his face unlike I have ever seen before.

I asked him about the money and he said "It's really none of your *ucking business" and I told him I didn't appreciate him talking to me like that and he to me "shut the *uck up". I got up to leave and he grabed my arm and he was actually hurting me. He dragged me outside and
medicine man

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2011
where do you get this crap jim/joan ill? you are a sick psycho with a rotten perverted brain.
Alisa

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2011
and pinned me against the wall. He told me that I shouldn't accuse him of things and that I promised I would help him anytime he needed financial help and I said "I said I would help you but I'm not paying for your "mistakes" and if you can't keep that in your pants or use protection. You lied to me...." and before I could say anything else he slapped me across the face and pushed me down and put his foot on my stomach. "No one talks to Jesse Horton like that you little *itch".

I was in tears, shook up and he took off as I struggled to get up off the ground because my leg was broken. I hobbled to the phone to get a cab to take me to a hospital and called the police. I wasn't taking this lightly.

I trusted him - I let him in my bed - in my heart - I trusted him.

The cops had him arrested and he was thrown off the team - suspended from school and striped of his scholarship.

That spring he had one of his friends ask me to the important dance - he also was black and quite cute but I turned him down. He followed me back to my dorm and my roommate wasn't there that night she was with her friends that were visiting. I opened the door to get in and he came from behind and pushed me into the room and knocked me down - start ripping off my clothes and pinned me down and forced himself into me and hurt me and told me not to report it or I would live to regret it.

I was scared knowing I had to report it but didn't want to end up dead. I didn't end up dead but I did end up pregnant. This was March and was afraid to tell my parents of my pregnancy. I did not want to abort my unborn child so I decided to take time off from school - get a job and have my baby - raise him/her and maybe take some on-line courses for a while.

I had a beautiful black baby boy-I didn't want to give him up for adoption - I wanted to keep it - I named him Samuel James after my 2 grandfathers. He was doing great and my studies were too.

Somehow this jerk was around when I went to see my roommate with baby Sam - he approached me and asked me what brother knocked me up and I wouldn't answer him and he asked if it was his and I wouldn't answer him and he grabbed me and I threatened to tell the police and get a restraining order on him. I didn't got thru with it but I got all my paperwork as I as going to transfer my credits to another college. My best friend said she would watch my son while I attended school because she ran her business from her house and would love to help me out.

Ten years have passed and my son is now 10 and I have my own business and I am trying to erase the memories of Jesse and my rapist but when I have my son who so far has been good in school and when he asked about his dad, I told him that when he got a little older I would tell him. He liked football and wanted to play and I had flashbacks of my good times with Jesse.

I had a meeting with a client and he was as nice in person as he was on the phone. We clicked right away - he also is black and I was a little concerned at first that he may be like the other 2 but didn't want to band black men from my life because quite frankly that the black man turns me on more than white me.

We have been dating now for 6 months and it is great.

Well, it was - he asked me about my son and when he found out he dropped me.

I am staying away from dating anyone for a while until I can trust again.

It is hard to trust any man of any color for me right now.

Maybe in years it will be easier for me to trust but for right now I don't trust the black man or any man.

My advise to white women - don't get yourself involved with a black man - they are liars, cheaters, users, rapists and pray on white women because some of them prefer then over there own kind.

Trust me - they are sweet and smooth talkers but they are not to be trusted. I don't know even though I prefer them over white if I would ever trust one 100% again. It's a shame that 2 black men would make me feel this way. SHAME
medicine man

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2011
get a life you rotten stinky hunk of sh*t, jim
white is right

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6 Apr 21, 2011
This happens way to often. I don't know what white girls are thinking dating blacks or mexicans. It is a black mans goal to dominate and own a white women. Blacks hate whites but obviously white women are more attractive. All of this sounds so superficial but it runs quite deep. The problem with this situation is that most white men wont want to take on the responsibility of raising a black child. Stick with your own race it's better in the end.
Alisa

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 22, 2011
medicine man wrote:
get a life you rotten stinky hunk of sh*t, jim
Medicine man? who is rotten stinky hunt of sh*t Jim you are calling me?

Do you have issues with someone and you are slam dunking me or are you insecure in your love life.

Or maybe you are one like the blacks that hurt me. Are you a hurtful black guy who makes the moves on a white woman and then throws her to the curb after he takes advantage of her or sweet talks her into sharing her car, bank account, and all the trimmings.

Tell me about this Jim person Medicine man - is he a buddy of your who also is black and uses and abuses white women?

I have had enough to know that you have the soundings of one of those low life black guys who sweep you off your feet, wine and dine you to only find that he's been treating you to all those things with your money that he lifts from her purse or nicely asks for a small loan before payday because he gets paid monthly and is running short and needs some prescription meds to make him feel better or a pack or 2 of cigarettes or lunch or gas for his car.

Medicine man tell me why you have such a negative tone towards me as I did nothing to you and first I don't even know you.

I don't want to be your friend but I think you owe me an apology for accusing me of being someone else and says horrible things about me.

Get of my back you weren't invited and don't bother introducing yourself and try to get into my good graces because I'm not interested in anything but an apology.
Oh u are right

Dallas, TX

#8 May 14, 2011
Never again black men are lazy,cheaters,users,drug dealers,usually convicts,or excons,trying to run a white womans life,want them to be submissive like a dog.they hustle.and for some reason they think.white people owe them something.
black men make me sick.they treat white women like shit and their nasty ghetto hos like queens
Oh u are right

Dallas, TX

#9 May 14, 2011
take a decent white man over black man anytime
Oh u are right

Dallas, TX

#10 May 14, 2011
Black men are completely useless,
-_____- WTF

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Jul 3, 2011
just wow..... this hole thing sounds soooo fake .
moonshadow

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2011
Alisa wrote:
and pinned me against the wall. He told me that I shouldn't accuse him of things and that I promised I would help him anytime he needed financial help and I said "I said I would help you but I'm not paying for your "mistakes" and if you can't keep that in your pants or use protection. You lied to me...." and before I could say anything else he slapped me across the face and pushed me down and put his foot on my stomach. "No one talks to Jesse Horton like that you little *itch".
I was in tears, shook up and he took off as I struggled to get up off the ground because my leg was broken. I hobbled to the phone to get a cab to take me to a hospital and called the police. I wasn't taking this lightly.
I trusted him - I let him in my bed - in my heart - I trusted him.
The cops had him arrested and he was thrown off the team - suspended from school and striped of his scholarship.
That spring he had one of his friends ask me to the important dance - he also was black and quite cute but I turned him down. He followed me back to my dorm and my roommate wasn't there that night she was with her friends that were visiting. I opened the door to get in and he came from behind and pushed me into the room and knocked me down - start ripping off my clothes and pinned me down and forced himself into me and hurt me and told me not to report it or I would live to regret it.
I was scared knowing I had to report it but didn't want to end up dead. I didn't end up dead but I did end up pregnant. This was March and was afraid to tell my parents of my pregnancy. I did not want to abort my unborn child so I decided to take time off from school - get a job and have my baby - raise him/her and maybe take some on-line courses for a while.
I had a beautiful black baby boy-I didn't want to give him up for adoption - I wanted to keep it - I named him Samuel James after my 2 grandfathers. He was doing great and my studies were too.
Somehow this jerk was around when I went to see my roommate with baby Sam - he approached me and asked me what brother knocked me up and I wouldn't answer him and he asked if it was his and I wouldn't answer him and he grabbed me and I threatened to tell the police and get a restraining order on him. I didn't got thru with it but I got all my paperwork as I as going to transfer my credits to another college. My best friend said she would watch my son while I attended school because she ran her business from her house and would love to help me out.
Ten years have passed and my son is now 10 and I have my own business and I am trying to erase the memories of Jesse and my rapist but when I have my son who so far has been good in school and when he asked about his dad, I told him that when he got a little older I would tell him. He liked football and wanted to play and I had flashbacks of my good times with Jesse.
I had a meeting with a client and he was as nice in person as he was on the phone. We clicked right away - he also is black and I was a little concerned at first that he may be like the other 2 but didn't want to band black men from my life because quite frankly that the black man turns me on more than white me.
We have been dating now for 6 months and it is great.
Well, it was - he asked me about my son and when he found out he dropped me.
I am staying away from dating anyone for a while until I can trust again.
It is hard to trust any man of any color for me right now.
Maybe in years it will be easier for me to trust but for right now I don't trust the black man or any man.
My advise to white women - don't get yourself involved with a black man - they are liars, cheaters, users, rapists and pray on white women because some of them prefer then over there own kind.
Trust me - they are sweet and smooth talkers but they are not to be trusted. I don't know even though I prefer them over white if I would ever trust one 100% again. It's a shame that 2 black men would make me feel this way. SHAME
c'mon
love people

UK

#13 Jul 20, 2011
The stupidity of your redneck incest loving crackas cracks me up ROTFLMBAO

“Love me some Big Booty”

Since: Feb 11

Tri-Cities

#14 Jul 20, 2011
love people wrote:
The stupidity of your redneck incest loving crackas cracks me up ROTFLMBAO
Well said.

“Love me some Big Booty”

Tri-Cities

#15 Jul 20, 2011
Oh u are right wrote:
Black men are completely useless,
That's not what ur mama was sayin last night

“Love me some Big Booty”

Tri-Cities

#16 Jul 20, 2011
Oh u are right wrote:
Us good black men don't want ur raggedy a$$ anyway.
Steve Wilko

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2011
Oh u are right wrote:
Thats because no black man wants your ugly, fat hog azz! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 min Johnny 901
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 554,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 263,542
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min MUQ2 37,652
Gay snapchat names 40 min naturetree34 110
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 44 min jani jaan 18
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min yon 39,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 603,646
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 764,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 175,047

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE