I bet you Obama will Stay in the Whit...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Creole

United States

#48 Jun 25, 2012
Coming from a conversative Democrat...I don't want Romney nor Obama in the white house. They're both dumb as door knobs and don't understand this country whatsoever. I'm sick of being embarassed by these dumb ass politicians who have the audacity to even run for the Presidency. Obama is a do-nothing President except stand there and be "black" with swag. Romney is a rich say-nothing to the press when asked questions about where he stands. He was amazed at how and he quoted "normal people" take public transportation. Really? You're from the eastcoast yet you act as though you have never seen people take public transportation?? Kick Obama's dumb a$$ out and never let Romney's uneducated a$$ in.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#50 Jun 27, 2012
Aryan wrote:
Christians are turning away from Barack Obama who continues to mock God and our Founding Fathers. Obama now blasphemes Jesus Christ by implying that “Christianity” is why Obama disobeys God by promoting homosexual sin.Read more www.usanewsfirst.com/.../obama-mocks-god-wit . Obamas time is up.
Not necessarily. The invaders(illegal aliens) from south of the border that are allowed in to the U.S are christian and 60%+ of those illegals are going to vote for obama. Telemundo and various other Mexican television channels are spreading their usual liberal corrupt 'half-truths'.

They say that the president has no control over the economy , but otoh, they say that Obama inherited Bush's economic creation or someting there of.
Can ya say 'Reagonomics'.

Btw, I heard Jesus himself was a homo and was into BDSM. He liked pain.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#51 Jun 27, 2012
Creole wrote:
Coming from a conversative Democrat...I don't want Romney nor Obama in the white house. They're both dumb as door knobs and don't understand this country whatsoever. I'm sick of being embarassed by these dumb ass politicians who have the audacity to even run for the Presidency. Obama is a do-nothing President except stand there and be "black" with swag. Romney is a rich say-nothing to the press when asked questions about where he stands. He was amazed at how and he quoted "normal people" take public transportation. Really? You're from the eastcoast yet you act as though you have never seen people take public transportation?? Kick Obama's dumb a$$ out and never let Romney's uneducated a$$ in.
Of course obama doesn't understand the U.S . Nevertheless, he will do another term. There are a lot of brain dead zombies that are allowed to vote.

As you say , Obama is a do-nothing President except stand there and be "black" with swag
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#52 Jun 27, 2012
"if the election was held today, who gets your vote?", is a recent survey.

and Romney wins !!
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#55 Jul 19, 2012
Anyone or anything other than obama, your blackness.
Tavor2

Oakland, CA

#57 Aug 30, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a pedophile !!! why are you asking if i am 12 years old ??
you are a pedo !!!
Because you act like it. Now get out your voter thingamajig and get to voting for obama, again. Myself, I want to see him do another four years and teach you obamalites a real lesson you won't soon forget. Now show mew your ta-ta's!:D
I know in years age you are about miud-twenties, but your age mentally, I think you are about 12 y/o.
myvoteisromney

Carmel, IN

#59 Aug 30, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>He will not get my vote but not because of this issue. He has been in there four years and really hasn't accomplished anything. He and his family have been using tax payer monies to see the world. He's a smooth talker - all talk, no action.
I am really peeved at the way he has been wasting taxpayer money hauling his family around the world like royalty and at great expense at a time everyone is cutting back. How is it a guy who's supposed to rep the poor can do this while the working class haven't had a vacation in three years?
myvoteisromney

Carmel, IN

#60 Aug 30, 2012
Tavor2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"hope and change" was the wrong, wrong motto to choose. Leaves peoples individual perceptions and expectations way to high.
obama might be school smart , but he has absolutely no wisdom whatsoever.
Simply put, the guy is a turd. The only reason he has been able to do and say what he has done and said is solely because he is black.
Sort of a joke how he will go down in history as the first black president and the very first president to receive a Nobel peace prize. He did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Add insult to injury , he kicked people out of the white house who worked very, very hard to get theirs. obama wouldn't be fit to be a fecal speck on one hair of Mr. Lech Walesa's or the dali lama's butt hole.
I doubt he is very smart because he won't release his records. Bet you he is dumb as dirt.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#61 Aug 31, 2012
Obama will stay in the WH and Holder is just about finished with his murder ivestigations that are tied to 9-11. 2013 will be interesting as arrests are made of Bush Administration officials. HANG-UM-HIGH! Friday, July 13 2012 - Editorials
"Progressives" Need To Address The Lies And Cover-Ups Of 9/11

July 12, 2012
by Jon Gold
Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox

Recently, I have started to talk to the "progressives" in this country about addressing the lies and cover-ups of 9/11.

In a talk I gave in Fresno recently, I said that "progressives" were afraid of losing their "pulpits" if they address the 9/11 issue.

I'm sorry, but this selfish reason is the best explanation I can think of as to why they don't (or, I could say that they are paid shills for the CIA, etc… but I'm not a "Conspiracy Theorist"). The lies and cover-ups of 9/11 are so glaringly obvious that when someone who supposedly stands for truth, justice, and accountability doesn't address them, I have to ask why.

As I said in my talk, the media has worked very hard to make anyone that questions the official account of 9/11 the equivalent of a dog torturer or a baby killer. Losing one's "pulpit" because of being painted with the "9/11 Truth Brush" is the best explanation I can think of.

Years ago (before the media had a chance to have its anti-9/11 Truth campaign), MANY "progressives" were supportive of the cause for 9/11 Justice. People like Howard Zinn (RIP), Michael Badnarik, Medea Benjamin, David Cobb, Daniel Ellsberg, Janeane Garofalo, Stan Goff, Thom Hartmann, Rob Kall, Cynthia McKinney, Ralph Nader, and many others. This is no longer the case (with few exceptions for sure).

I was told today that "Social justice, anti war, environment, political reform = 1 movement.(And all doomed to fail, until everyone involved learns that fact.)" I think this person is right.

I have been VERY supportive over the years of the movements for Anti-War, Occupy, Civil Liberties, Bradley Manning, Rape In The Military, the BP Oil Spill, Palestinians, Healthcare, and many others. How many in those movements can say they regularly point out the lies about 9/11? Not too many. This needs to change.

People are still dying because of how that day is being used. Liberties are still being destroyed because of how that day is being used. There are still family members that have to watch the names of their loved ones used to do all of these things, all the while not knowing what happened that day or who was ultimately responsible. The lies and cover-ups of 9/11 are just as relevant today as they ever were.

No one is asking "progressives" to say that "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!" No one is asking "progressives" to make 9/11 THE issue for them. No one is asking "progressives" to play nice with these people. As far as I'm concerned, telling people that "we were lied to about 9/11" is good enough for me.

The reason I have been so supportive of all of those different movements (including the ones that aren't directly related to 9/11) is because to me, it's a "no brainer." The 9/11 Card needs to be taken away. The killing needs to stop. I can't think of any faster way to do that than by taking away the justification for it. To "progressives," this should also be a no-brainer.

Please do what you know in your hearts is the right thing.

Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Tavor2

Oakland, CA

#63 Jan 26, 2013
carolb777 wrote:
Well all you folks who are down on President Obama, go ahead and vote for Mitt Romney.Pay those high taxes, unless you are all wealthy. Cause he is going to raise the taxes on the middle
What is that, again?
Like I say, you are all a bunch of lliberal whacko's that make iup a bunch of BS to suit your own wants. Not only that but you are uninformed too.
Tavor2

Oakland, CA

#64 Jan 26, 2013
myvoteisromney wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt he is very smart because he won't release his records. Bet you he is dumb as dirt.
Anyone that calls Obama "inept", "dumb", "stupid" or anything else like that is a fool.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#65 Jan 26, 2013
Tavor2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that calls Obama "inept", "dumb", "stupid" or anything else like that is a fool.
He is all the above, he just listens to and obays the puppet masters.
Tavor 2

Oakland, CA

#66 Jan 29, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text> He is all the above, he just listens to and obays the puppet masters.
Is that why he has been doing up massive Exectutive Orders?
Tavor 2

Oakland, CA

#67 Jan 29, 2013
YOu are right though in one respect, he is very 'off on himself'.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#70 Feb 9, 2013
Tavor2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you act like it. Now get out your voter thingamajig and get to voting for obama, again. Myself, I want to see him do another four years and teach you obamalites a real lesson you won't soon forget. Now show mew your ta-ta's!:D
I know in years age you are about miud-twenties, but your age mentally, I think you are about 12 y/o.
you are worse. i think you are mentally 2 years old, very innocent, just like OJ Simpson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min another viewer 983,086
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min River Tam 15,668
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 39 min Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web