Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#27 Jun 12, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have just read that obama's support for gay marriage has no effect on people's decision to vote. people would still vote for the candidate of their choice.
i am not sure how true this is though.
What are you 12 years old?
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#28 Jun 12, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I voted for him. I believed all the talk about hope and change - I really thought he was going to make a difference. I sometimes believe that all those "good Ole white boys in DC have probably been more of a hindrance than a help (some may not be too willing to have a black president succeed where others have failed)
I'm still waiting for the hope and change.
"hope and change" was the wrong, wrong motto to choose. Leaves peoples individual perceptions and expectations way to high.
obama might be school smart , but he has absolutely no wisdom whatsoever.
Simply put, the guy is a turd. The only reason he has been able to do and say what he has done and said is solely because he is black.
Sort of a joke how he will go down in history as the first black president and the very first president to receive a Nobel peace prize. He did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Add insult to injury , he kicked people out of the white house who worked very, very hard to get theirs. obama wouldn't be fit to be a fecal speck on one hair of Mr. Lech Walesa's or the dali lama's butt hole.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 12, 2012
Tavor2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you 12 years old?
you are a pedophile !!! why are you asking if i am 12 years old ??

you are a pedo !!!
mountain woman

Charleston, WV

#31 Jun 13, 2012
i sore hope not, he's got us in enough trouble as it is..God help us all...

“Crush, kill, destroy.”

Since: Aug 08

#32 Jun 13, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a pedophile !!! why are you asking if i am 12 years old ??
you are a pedo !!!
He sounds like a poopy-headed meanie, perhaps I'll tell My Mom about him, and She'll get really mad.
Elohims Okie

Broken Bow, OK

#33 Jun 13, 2012
The crooks are oppointed for eight year terms by the Bilderburg group.

Since: Jun 12

Kewanee, IL

#34 Jun 13, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>He will not get my vote but not because of this issue. He has been in there four years and really hasn't accomplished anything. He and his family have been using tax payer monies to see the world. He's a smooth talker - all talk, no acItion.
I guess saving the auto industry was nothing, he saved the economy, he got alquada on the run, unemployment has gone down, he could have done more how ever congress blocked everything he tried to do. When you elect people whose ONLY agenda is to make sure President Obama was a one term President... what did you expect him to get done? He hasn't done any more traveling than any other president....

Since: Jun 12

Kewanee, IL

#35 Jun 13, 2012
Well all you folks who are down on President Obama, go ahead and vote for Mitt Romney.Pay those high taxes, unless you are all wealthy. Cause he is going to raise the taxes on the middle class, give all the tax breaks to the wealthy..cut most of the programs to the needy...so i hope you that are getting food stamps and other such helps stock up ...he believes the bible says if you don't work you don't eat. he also wants to reduce the number of school teachers, fireman and policemen we have. Heck , we have way to many of them and our children don't need public education..you all can home school.And I hope you are ready to start another war too.. Keep listening to FOX news people.. listen to that right wing garbage... they are going to take us to the poor house... i am surprised at all the racists that are in Kewanee..shame on you.. The President has had his hands tied ever since he took office. The T-party republicans had one thought and that was to destroy him at our expense and you peeps are to dumb to see that??? God help us all
Elohims Okie

Broken Bow, OK

#36 Jun 13, 2012
Barry took up where Bush left off. He lied when he said he was ending the wars.
Both parties are just puppets to the elites.
Lateralus

Hinsdale, MA

#37 Jun 13, 2012
Torgo wrote:
He displeases the Master.
Shalom.
Lateralus

Hinsdale, MA

#38 Jun 13, 2012
If this man gets elected again then you know voter fraud is real.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#39 Jun 13, 2012
Elohims Okie wrote:
Barry took up where Bush left off. He lied when he said he was ending the wars.
Both parties are just puppets to the elites.
And your solution is? How would you change things? Give us the benefit of your wisdom...
Lateralus

Hinsdale, MA

#40 Jun 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And your solution is? How would you change things? Give us the benefit of your wisdom...
We could start by eliminating the federal reserve. Next we could abolish and redesign the tax code. One way to get the ball rolling in the right direction is to vote for Ron Paul, unless you want to keep kicking the can down the road. Can you believe Uncle Ben Bernanke wants to print even more money this fall. Can you believe the fed literally answers to nobody and has never been audited. Can you believe the fed has jeapordized our national security for many years. Everytime he prints more money the money in your pocket is worth less. The only redistibution of wealth around here is going to the top tier elite, Democrats included. They are both playing the left/right paradigm and have destroyed our country, planet, and families since the inception of the fed. Look at what our no good polititians have been polarizing us with instead, gay marriage and more wars and a so-called war on women. What a disgrace, no wonder the rest of the world can't stand us anymore.
Elohims Okie

Broken Bow, OK

#41 Jun 14, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of both parties,make people run on their name alone.
Of course this will never happen.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#42 Jun 23, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!
Diaper for you, it is.
You keep doing that you're going to blow something out you need.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#43 Jun 23, 2012
Lateralus wrote:
If this man gets elected again then you know voter fraud is real.
Not necessarily. So many people on the earth that haven't a clue about things or they simply vote for him because of the black coolness thing.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#44 Jun 23, 2012
Yea, he will do another term.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#45 Jun 23, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>He sounds like a poopy-headed meanie, perhaps I'll tell My Mom about him, and She'll get really mad.
and your mommy is a bunny too ?:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#46 Jun 23, 2012
Tavor2 wrote:
Yea, he will do another term.
"i have a dream" and keep dreaming !! and dream on !!! even blacks are affected by his bad economy !! so ? dream on !!
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

#47 Jun 25, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
"i have a dream" and keep dreaming !! and dream on !!! even blacks are affected by his bad economy !! so ? dream on !!
Like I said he(bama) has no wisdom, period. Only a fool would use such an unwise STORY LINE as the one he picked.
BTW, "i have a dream" was said what 40+ years ago and you blacks continue to suffer the sufferings you plague yourselves with.
Looks to me like you people will always suffer from your own plagues that yall create..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 555,131
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min pusherman_ 765,305
Why Topix is dying 45 min andet1987 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 55 min andet1987 4,422
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Rick in Kansas 263,669
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 59 min andet1987 43
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Grau 119,287
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,711
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE