I bet you Obama will Stay in the White House!!!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
The truth is people do not control the polls!!!!
That's why he is making the claim that he backs gay marriage - He wants four more years and will say anything to achieve that goal.
August

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>That's why he is making the claim that he backs gay marriage - He wants four more years and will say anything to achieve that goal.
Agreed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>That's why he is making the claim that he backs gay marriage - He wants four more years and will say anything to achieve that goal.
while some gays may vote for Obama, many straight people won't vote for Obama because of his support for gay marriage.
aiesha s

Alexandria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
while some gays may vote for Obama, many straight people won't vote for Obama because of his support for gay marriage.
Some people might not. But some straight people realize that we are all Homo sapiens.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people might not. But some straight people realize that we are all Homo sapiens.
i have just read that obama's support for gay marriage has no effect on people's decision to vote. people would still vote for the candidate of their choice.

i am not sure how true this is though.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama saying he supports gay marriage is like some republicans saying they do not support abortion. Saying it is one thing - doing something about it is another. Obama also said that deciding to back gay marriage would be up to the individual states. By saying that he can wash his hands of it -
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

not right wrote:
<quoted text>he is a bad example for our young people saying its ok for gay marriages .he will not get my vote he has hurt his own self
He will not get my vote but not because of this issue. He has been in there four years and really hasn't accomplished anything. He and his family have been using tax payer monies to see the world. He's a smooth talker - all talk, no action.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>He will not get my vote but not because of this issue. He has been in there four years and really hasn't accomplished anything. He and his family have been using tax payer monies to see the world. He's a smooth talker - all talk, no action.
he was called a rock star at the beginning. a rock star is a star, not a president.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he was called a rock star at the beginning. a rock star is a star, not a president.
You know, I voted for him. I believed all the talk about hope and change - I really thought he was going to make a difference. I sometimes believe that all those "good Ole white boys in DC have probably been more of a hindrance than a help (some may not be too willing to have a black president succeed where others have failed)
I'm still waiting for the hope and change.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Well there is a lot of clueless liberal nuts still supporting obama and his rag-tag regime even after..

He would not Commemorate D-Day ..

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/06/06/o...

He makes ridiculous comment after WW2 veteran is brutally beaten and his wife is brutally raped to death..

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2012/03/30/obama-...

now of course it is no wonder why he is still in the running for another term. Now this is the type of brain dead people obama has as his followers...

http://news.yahoo.com/amanda-bynes-pleads-not...

Now days so many people have their heads up their butts they just cannot see...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/17/technology/...

the sum of it all? USA=pile of siht.

Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I voted for him. I believed all the talk about hope and change - I really thought he was going to make a difference. I sometimes believe that all those "good Ole white boys in DC have probably been more of a hindrance than a help (some may not be too willing to have a black president succeed where others have failed)
Blacks as a whole are very,very destructive. Anyrate, you did get your "change" but it doesn't appear here you are happy.
Go ahead blame the white people in the white house for his failure. Do you know steven chu? No. I highly doubt it. Look him up and see what he's done and what he wanted to do.
Like I say, so many of you are literally clueless and plumb nuts.
You chug-a-lug the super sweet sugary Kool-Aid like there is no tommorow. Chumps.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Go now. Go play on facebook and linkdin...
Idiots.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Well vote for him again, you liberal nut.
You and the rest of you liberal bags of nuts better get to Realville real quick like.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Torgo wrote:
He displeases the Master.
'master'? How.. how abstract of you. git down wit it and tell us exactly what you mean. Hey , you might be able to con and deceive others , but you will not con and deceive ones who are educated in the matter.
You do know that obama has done amny and said many things that would be completely intolerable and not accepted by any other u.s president, don't you?
I mean for crying out loud, what did he actually do to earn himself a Nobel peace price? nothing . Not a cotton pickin' thing. He literally crapped right in the face of a couple of people that really earned theirs.
Your corrupt liberal media gives him nothing but praise and hides the real truth.
All of you obama supporters are all bug fack nuts.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

It is simply ridiculous how people are now fixed on the gay thing. There are far, far more important things. smoke screen it is. nothing more.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Torgo wrote:
The Master shall smite those who vote for him.
mmmhmm..

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Tavor2 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmhmm..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =InQ2MT6s4XUXX
Gloop!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!
Gloop.

:)
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Topix used to be chock full of intelligent people.

This...
LasLGT wrote:
more like the black house, am i right hahaha
and this ...
Torgo wrote:
The Master shall smite those who vote for him.

is what happened to Topix.
Tavor2

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop.
:)
up your azzes, douche bags.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••