Are Black Women Hard to Approach?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kayman

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Aug 20, 2009
I started a similar topic. Are non black women more approachable than black women? I have a question about this subject, let me know what you all think. Here's the link.

http://www.topix.com/forum/life/TK4249V7CV2EL ...
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#27 Nov 14, 2009
not if ya have some fried chicken in yer hand.
sharkey

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jan 6, 2010
PURSUIT OF GREATNESS wrote:
Time and time i have wondered if this is reality or just something personal. But It seems to me that black women are very hard to approach than other races.
I wouldn't say ALL BW but a good number,here in nyc the situation is kind'ave bleak in terms of BM/BF interactions,i should know I've tried my hand at approaching some sistas to no avail.And i guess it stems from some negative experiences they have encountered at the hands of "other BM" who've done them wrong,yet that doesen't give alot of sistas cart blanch to come off on a brotha nasty,and yet they wonderr why many of us just walk past them in the street.Trust me brotha ur not alone have you checked out youtube.com lately? the conflict between BM and BW is crazy in terms of the videos being submitted.I myself by choice have decided to keep a distance away from BW (personally)due to the fact that it's a real headache dealing with them and their hangups.And this is not to knock all sistas but many of u ladies have some serious soul searching to do trust me.
white horse

Gray, GA

#29 Jan 10, 2010
black women all you need is some quarters and some coupons to mcdonalds,then you can go home and bang her all day and smell like mullet,black women like it when you smile at them also they want that white rod and love that creamy yogurt stuck up them

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#31 Nov 9, 2010
I really wish I could round up all the racist and nuke them. Some people are a waste of space. Racist, do us all a a favor and go kill yourself.

“Be good or be good at it”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32 Nov 11, 2010
Well i'm a black girl and I'm not hard to approach at all. I'm a very sweet person and is pretty much cool with anybody. Except those who are annoying or plain rude. But I pretty much talk with ppl of all races ( black, white, Italian, etc) I have lots of friends from many races.
London chick

Croydon, UK

#33 Dec 2, 2011
Black Beauty 08 wrote:
the rude ones are
..but the classy ones aren't
Yes but sometimes the classy ones are the rude ones?
London chick

Croydon, UK

#34 Dec 2, 2011
new orleans coon hater wrote:
not if ya have some fried chicken in yer hand.
Wow, did you manage to string that sentence together all by yourself? Well done
Corrections: You
Your
Let's all clap hands for coon hater!!!!! Whoop! X
Justin

United States

#35 Sep 1, 2012
CONCERNED BLACK FEMALE wrote:
<quoted text>
APPROACH WITH SOME RESPECT....LIKE HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? THIS IS SURE A NICE DAY. JUST A GENERAL CLEAN CONVERSATION WITHOUT LOOKING AS IF YOU WANT TO RAPE HER.
This approach is too lame for black women. Do that shit and you will damn near be laughed at. Dead Serious!
zebra_2013

New York, NY

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Most Black women are hard to approach because they have nasty attitudes, high expectations, neurotic, derisive, and vulgar to name a few. It's not surprising that they are the least desirable and poorest women in the world. It's not surprising that 80% of them are single, unmarried, or single moms. In some cases, even Black men fear their wrath. Frankly, I think it's curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Robert F 983,350
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Lawrence Wolf 18,049
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusion x... 684,005
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 5 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 5 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 5 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web