Did the LAPD STAGE evidence at Ennis ...

Did the LAPD STAGE evidence at Ennis Cosby crime scene??!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2014
I know many of you probably think that is a ludicrous question.....but THIS is why I ask: HOW in the world can someone shot at POINT BLANK RANGE!!!!!!!!..AND HAVING SUFFERED AN ASSUALT!!!!!!.... STILL MANAGE TO HOLD ON TO A PACK OF CIGARETTES???!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2014
But......SEE....after a body goes into rigor mortis..that is when the body stiffens....and it would be the perfect opportunity....to PLACE a pack of cigarettes in the hand of the deceased.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2014
So what am I saying??! I'll tell you what I'm saying....I'm saying that someone wanted to make sure that pack of cigarettes was DIRECTLY LINKED TO ENNIS COSBY
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2014
And WHY would they want to do THAT???! Because that would make Ennis Cosby look more.....SINISTER....and to try to make it look like what happened to him was his own fault. So what does THAT mean???!! It means that once Cosby's OLDER WHITE LADY FRIEND SHOWED UP.....it became obvious to some of them...that Cosby was out chasing....WHITE WOMEN.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Think this is LUDICROUS????!!! Well just REMEMBER this is the SAME POLICE DEPARTMENT that had ALWAYS HARRASSED BLACK MEN THEY CAUGHT WITH WHITE WOMEN. This is the same police department that produced the two detectives who planted and staged evidence against O.J. Simpson!!!!.....O.K.??!! That pack of cigarettes in Ennis Cosby's hand reeks of the odor...of A DIRTY RAT!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#6 Jul 27, 2014
There is NO WAY that Ennis Cosby could have been shot at point-blank ranger, and then assaulted as he lay dead........then STILL MANAGE TO HOLD ON TO A PACK OF CIGARETTES. O.K.??!!! SEE....if that pack of cigarettes had been on the ground...away from Cosby's body......LAPD investigators would have had to accept the possibility.....that the cigarettes MAY HAVE come from the cowardly white punk who stole Cosby's life. But, see, the LAPD wanted to make SURE the pack of cigarettes were directly linked to Cosby. How do I know??? BECAUSE COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU THAT PEOPLE DON'T CLUTCH ONTO A PACK OF CIGARETTES AFTER BEING SHOT AT POINT BLANK RANGE!!!!!!!!! That's how I know!!!! Only God knows how long people at the LAPD, like Mark Fuhrman, had been taking blood samples, and other types of evidence, and manufacturing crime scene evidence!!! That's why you people suffered THE EMBARRASSMENT of watching a double murderer walk out of LA County Court in a suit in front of the whole world!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#7 Jul 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is NO WAY that Ennis Cosby could have been shot at point-blank ranger, and then assaulted as he lay dead........then STILL MANAGE TO HOLD ON TO A PACK OF CIGARETTES. O.K.??!!! SEE....if that pack of cigarettes had been on the ground...away from Cosby's body......LAPD investigators would have had to accept the possibility.....that the cigarettes MAY HAVE come from the cowardly white punk who stole Cosby's life. But, see, the LAPD wanted to make SURE the pack of cigarettes were directly linked to Cosby. How do I know??? BECAUSE COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU THAT PEOPLE DON'T CLUTCH ONTO A PACK OF CIGARETTES AFTER BEING SHOT AT POINT BLANK RANGE!!!!!!!!! That's how I know!!!! Only God knows how long people at the LAPD, like Mark Fuhrman, had been taking blood samples, and other types of evidence, and manufacturing crime scene evidence!!! That's why you people suffered THE EMBARRASSMENT of watching a double murderer walk out of LA County Court in a suit in front of the whole world!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#8 Jul 27, 2014
That was one of the most AWFUL moments in American criminal justice history.....and it was Mark Fuhrman and Phillip Van Attar's fault....among others...
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#9 Jul 27, 2014
How in WORLD could someone MANAGE TO HOLD ON TO a pack of cigarettes after being blasted from point blank range???????!!! OF COURSE THE POLICE PUT THE CIGARETTES BACK IN HIS HANDS BEFORE ALLOWING THOSE PICTURES TO BE TAKEN!!!!!!!!!! The LAPD wanted to make Ennis Cosby look SINISTER because they found out he was chasing a white woman late at night!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#10 Nov 11, 2014
Of course the LAPD officers at Ennis Cosby's crime scene PLACED THE PACK OF CIGARETTES......BACK IN ENNIS COSBY'S HAND. THERE!!!!!!!! THERE!!!!!! HOW BOUT THAT MR. FUNG????!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 11, 2014
Of course the LAPD placed the pack of cigarettes back in Ennis Cosby's hand after he had been shot!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THEY DID!!!!!! UNTIL THE O.J. TRIAL EXPOSE PEOPLE LIKE VAN ATTAR AND FUHRMAN!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#12 Nov 11, 2014
THERE!!!!! there!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THAT MR. FUNG???!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min another viewer 983,086
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min River Tam 15,668
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 39 min Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web