Allow Public Nudity

Ban Public Nudity

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Strider

Monmouth, OR

#71 Feb 16, 2012
I think nudity has its place and it should be widely accepted, there of course would need to be laws governing how to keep things sanitary when it comes to food, and required to sit on towels etc. otherwise, let them be. There should be no shame in the human body, the human body is an art and is beautiful no matter what size you are.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#72 Feb 17, 2012
Female Nudists are asking for it.
so it is impracticable
you would need Temples of Venus-Aphrodite to be built first.
sunshine

Scarborough, Canada

#74 Mar 20, 2012
it should be legal to swim naked in public pools whether indoor or outdoor. They are legal in germany and other european countries with no trouble. peoples' genitals are not immoral and should not be hidden. swimmers should be nude with only one exception: women on their period can wear a bathing suit bottom.
Marteeka_27

Portland, OR

#75 Aug 29, 2013
Nudity and sexuality are not moral issues, therefore it is impossible for public nudity and sexuality to be immoral. It is nothing which should be hidden away, and if someone is offended by it that indicates a mental problem on their part. Not that there is anything wrong with what they were looking at! In book which should be mandatory reading for all high school seniors: "Harmful To Minors: The Perils Of Protecting Children From Sex" by Judith Levine. My hubby and I gave it to both our daughters to read.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#76 Aug 29, 2013
Depends on who we're talkin about. Some gals I wanna see less, but some I wanna see much, much more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Alt Right lies 24,886
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 17 min Corbin KY 2009 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 985,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,750
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 2 hr Bug 2
More from around the web