how do I know if my crush likes me!

how do I know if my crush likes me!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“????”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2014
I have a crush on a girl but the thing is I'm kinda a clown but I work really hard and get good grades not many people from my secondary school would go out with me let alone have a crush on me but I really like this person and I need advice (If your going to comment something nasty and horrible just don't)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 23, 2014
lol1030 wrote:
I have a crush on a girl but the thing is I'm kinda a clown but I work really hard and get good grades not many people from my secondary school would go out with me let alone have a crush on me but I really like this person and I need advice (If your going to comment something nasty and horrible just don't)
try prayer. maybe it will work. who knows ?
Ha Ha Dix

Lakeville, MN

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Prayer never works, the gods hate it when people pray.

Try asking her out on a date.

I have asked myself my whole life, how did a dork like that get a woman like that. Get some confidence and grow some balls.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Ha Ha Dix wrote:
Prayer never works, the gods hate it when people pray.
Try asking her out on a date.
I have asked myself my whole life, how did a dork like that get a woman like that. Get some confidence and grow some balls.
it is because you do not believe in God, that's why you can't have that star in Nymphomaniac movie. try to pray harder.

“????”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2014
There's only one problem with me asking her out and its a feature I forgot to include people aren't the nicest to me I mean even my best friend makes fun of me just because I'm clever and that I'm annoying but shes only recently come to this school.
Ha Ha Dix

Lakeville, MN

#7 Mar 25, 2014
lol1030 wrote:
There's only one problem with me asking her out and its a feature I forgot to include people aren't the nicest to me I mean even my best friend makes fun of me just because I'm clever and that I'm annoying but shes only recently come to this school.
Well its up to you kid, but if I were you I'd figure out what makes you annoying and work on it. Even if you get the date your crush will figure out your annoying soon enough. Or you can just go on with life and accept the consequences of being annoying.

“????”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2014
People have started to like me more now that I'm not friends with the person who gave them all the ideas of things to say to me and she liked me anyway (I think) from the start what would your advice for this situation be?
Cisco Kid

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2014
lol1030 wrote:
People have started to like me more now that I'm not friends with the person who gave them all the ideas of things to say to me and she liked me anyway (I think) from the start what would your advice for this situation be?
Advice?
Punch any punk that gives you trouble in the nose and say pretty, poetic things to the girl.
Not at the same time of course.

Grow a pair,bro.
Anything that ain't worth a risk ain't worth havin.
Good Advice worked for me

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 25, 2014
Follow her into the girls bathroom, lock the door or go into a stall and have her blow you or eat her. Make her orgasm and she'll be all over you. You know why it's good advice?, because you can't get her pregnant! Or if you want to be more "laid back" so to speak, as said before, do something nice and ask her out. Grow some oranges and bananas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web