United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

Me and my wife have been married for 17 yrs and have been thinking about trying a swingers club or with a couple. What is everyones thoughts on this. It doesn't seem to be a thing now that you have to hide in the closet anymore. We live in Tennessee and heard a rumor that if you see a pink poodle animal in a car or a window decal it means your a swinger. Is this some stupid jokes. If anyone wants to chat off line our email is virsta2000@yahoo.com pictures a must :) can't wait to see all of your responses.
No Brains to figure out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

No brains here? No respect for yourself or your wife? What about the guilt afterwards you will feel towards yourself and your wife or husband. What if you pickup a disease and spread to your family, Does not consequences play any part in your life style. No Morals here?
Stop and Think before you act on such dumb lame actions. Look for some way to build a stronger marriage, how about reaching out to someone in need to keep your time occupied?

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

virtuesd wrote:
Me and my wife have been married for 17 yrs and have been thinking about trying a swingers club or with a couple. What is everyones thoughts on this. It doesn't seem to be a thing now that you have to hide in the closet anymore. We live in Tennessee and heard a rumor that if you see a pink poodle animal in a car or a window decal it means your a swinger. Is this some stupid jokes. If anyone wants to chat off line our email is virsta2000@yahoo.com pictures a must :) can't wait to see all of your responses.
I've never seen a HEALTHY relationship survive it. It's your choices, but be careful what you wish for...
Every couple I've seen try it, has ended up apart or with new issues and unhappiness. That's only my personal experience.
Jax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

Is living like a prostitute good?
jan in dhs california

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

Sure. Go ahead and swing...and watch your trust, respect, love, honor, family, marriage and SELF-respect go to hell in a hand basket.

Since: Jun 08

Selma, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

You would be better off just banging your wife's friends without her knowing it.
2mmm

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

?
Max Cady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

yes, if its a 3 and 0 count with runners on and the pitch is in the dirt

“SHYT'S AND GIGGLES ”

Since: Sep 08

T-DOT -----> TORONTO, BABY!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

virtuesd wrote:
Relationships can and HAVE lasted in the swing community. However, before anything else you must make sure that your relationship is a secure, happy,healthy and trusting one.
You go only as far as you and your partner want to go and make sure you discuss the idea of swinging fully before doing it and also after.
Conner

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

The Enforcer wrote:
You would be better off just banging your wife's friends without her knowing it.
I agree I would have an affair before I would swing or buy a hooker.

I may have low morals but I still have them.

“Chi più sa meno crede”

Since: May 07

Bellmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

paisleyposey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen a HEALTHY relationship survive it. It's your choices, but be careful what you wish for...
Every couple I've seen try it, has ended up apart or with new issues and unhappiness. That's only my personal experience.
I've seen the same with friends of ours. Now they are in counseling. Many people don't think about the "morning after". It's bound to bring up issues and insecurities.

“My baby / faceplant!”

Since: Jun 08

Midwest, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

My husband and I have done that, it caused nothing but issues, hard feelings, and problems.

Marriage is sacred.

“I love you Lewis G”

Since: Jul 08

My favorite coffee shop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

Swinging has really helped our marriage. After we put up the porch swing, we spend an hour or so every night just sitting there swinging. He puts his arm around me, I rest my head on his shoulder, we tell each other how deeply in love we are, and all the problems we had during the day seem to disappear while we sit there swinging.

“Chi più sa meno crede”

Since: May 07

Bellmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Kathy Sue Loudermilk wrote:
Swinging has really helped our marriage. After we put up the porch swing, we spend an hour or so every night just sitting there swinging. He puts his arm around me, I rest my head on his shoulder, we tell each other how deeply in love we are, and all the problems we had during the day seem to disappear while we sit there swinging.
You go, girl!
Drew

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

I thought it was mad in the UK
All you swingers are mad feckers
oh my gawwd

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

Judged:

please - most people who try swinging to 'save a relationship' already have a shitty relationship. So of course it doesn't work. But if you are secure enough in your reltationship and feel safe enough with your significant other that you can tell her of your deepest desires you can communicate anything. If swinging ruined your relationship chances are your relationship was already broken anyway. I know the standard model is to have an affair, but that's dishonest - and leaves you much more vulnerable to STD's than swinging does.
Canadian swingers

Agassiz, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

I am very surprised at how angry most of the posters sound. If you don't understand a topic or question, you should do a little research.
We have been married over 10 years and swinging for 4 of those years. Our marriage is extremely strong. The people we play with are all in long term marriages. The most important thing to do is listen to your partner and be honest with each other. Find a local site and attend a meet and greet. Ask lots of questions and have fun. Play safe.
Respecteachother

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Canadian swingers wrote:
I am very surprised at how angry most of the posters sound. If you don't understand a topic or question, you should do a little research.
We have been married over 10 years and swinging for 4 of those years. Our marriage is extremely strong. The people we play with are all in long term marriages. The most important thing to do is listen to your partner and be honest with each other. Find a local site and attend a meet and greet. Ask lots of questions and have fun. Play safe.
I think the "love" is not in your marraige. You have what I called a convenient, twisted marriage. Perhaps swinging couples like yourselves had given up on looking for the real love of your life.
Respecteachother

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Drew wrote:
I thought it was mad in the UK
All you swingers are mad feckers
God bless marraige like yours.Not twisted, undiluted kind of love and most of all it's righteous and Godly
Respecteachother

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

No Brains to figure out wrote:
No brains here? No respect for yourself or your wife? What about the guilt afterwards you will feel towards yourself and your wife or husband. What if you pickup a disease and spread to your family, Does not consequences play any part in your life style. No Morals here?Stop and Think before you act on such dumb lame actions. Look for some way to build a stronger marriage, how about reaching out to someone in need to keep your time occupied?
It's a fastest way to kill your love.Not long after that you fall apart. If you love each other and doesnt' want to risk losing each other there are other fun things to spice up your marriage. Otherwise go for it! after all it's only fresh meat your after, and of course with an approval from your partner. You don't want good straight marraige that last forever. I can tell you're bored with each other. So go for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Hidingfromyou 93,652
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 719,856
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Ganesh 485
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 532,258
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 15 min andet1987 7
IndiaHomes Review: Gurgaon, the city with Ever ... 17 min Himani Manocha 9
Last Word + 2 22 min andet1987 15
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,935
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••