jesse

Deception Bay, Australia

#395 May 6, 2013
they sux
TigerKat

Kyoto, Japan

#396 May 7, 2013
DO u people have anything better to do then to criticize Germany
They made mistakes in the past they know that.....
You cant generalize people
i might only be 12 but I understand how to not judge someone else before judging myself
And also where ever you people are from there is probably a million things that are good and bad about you own country same for Germany
a German girl

Barcelona, Spain

#399 May 28, 2013
Are you f****** read what you write in here?
We are normal human like everyone else out there!
I respect everyone and I shave me, I'm not stupid because I can speak 6 different languages fluently and we are definitely not rude! Why are you think like this? I don't understand you -_-
This is racism!
Jenie

Leonberg, Germany

#401 May 29, 2013
I live in Germany. I must say, people do smell here. It was raining outside today and the bus was really crowded. A girl got on the other end of the bus and sat down. It was wet dog smell, with week old cigarette smoke, and a ripe tuna fish smell.

As far as opinionated, Germans take the cake. The British are very blunt and opinionated but at least they have a sense of humor. Germans are just set in their ways. They try very hard to be as tolerant as possible but given their past, you can see why they try so hard to appear unbiased.

They worship american consumerism culture. Many german women dream of going shopping in NYC buying crap like Victoria's Secret. They love Nike, McDonalds, Apple, listening to their dre beats headphones on the bus... Its silly how judgemental some germans are of Americans, yet to me, germany seems infatuated with American culture.

No country is better than another, but I've met people from all over the world, and Germans always think they are right.
Juan Marcos

Williston, SC

#404 Jun 16, 2013
Germans RULE wrote:
Up front, i am shaved everywhere u can imagine!
we do not stink!!!!
Yes, we are better than the rest of the world period.
You Americans show your lack of intellect just in your post's, it sounds more like jealousy.You mention how German Woman smell but you never mention how hung German men are. We knock the stench right out of them.
As far as us Germans being racist we are far from it, we believe the rest of you are dog shit your race doesn't exist.
So if you don't like my post then Come to Germany and get me I have a nice seat in a oven for you.
What a moron..... I was thinking investing in Germany, but after reading about it i am diverting my investments to the Baltic countries instead.
Joe

Kellogg, ID

#406 Jun 27, 2013
This post itself is the the racism you claim that the Germans posess... My girlfriend is German and she is not racist, she smells good, and she does shave. It's just the older generation that is for the most part full of scumbags. My grandmother is born and raised in Berlin an came to America when she was 25. She hates the blacks and pities the Mexicans and people of other religions. She is nice to me but she is a horrible person morally. She lies all the time, and is very rude. The new generation of Germans however are just as good as each and everyone of us... Why? No more nazi brainwashing. It's not the German race that is revolting, it is the brainwashing of the nazi party. Not even all the older Germans are that bad either, but I do admit, Germany does have quite a few racists... I'm half German half Chinese. I have green eyes and brown hair. My German grandparents treat me like a normal human bu are very rude to my mother.
Akiman

White Plains, NY

#407 Jul 15, 2013
Linda wrote:
Because they're rude to New Yorkers for one and they're racist.
Whoa! Virgin Mary of the Saints! Germans are rude to New Yorkers? Forget German being rude to New Yorkers. Almost any country or ethnic country will defend itself from the notorious New Yorkers, they are the ones who are obnoxious, rude, impatient, impulsive, disrespectful and uncaring...not AL of them are this way but the majority of them are.
Akiman

White Plains, NY

#408 Jul 15, 2013
Juan Marcos wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron..... I was thinking investing in Germany, but after reading about it i am diverting my investments to the Baltic countries instead.
Juan Marcos you fail in so many ways. First your name is Juan Marcos not German at all, secondly and more importantly...you're in South Carolina..? You're not in Germany dude, and I'm German so either you are one of those bad reps we have in our country or just some dumb idiot from the south. I believe the latter.
Akiman

White Plains, NY

#409 Jul 15, 2013
Juan Marcos wrote:
<quoted text>
Sry Juan marcos i assumed too quick. This whole reply and seeing other ppls answers is confusing I thought you were the one ranting this crap. lol In before though, German rule guy is ignorant.
Liz_P

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#410 Jul 20, 2013
Tom, first I take offense at your use of the word "retard." My sister is intellectually impaired (what used to be called retarded) and the word "retard" has often been used in a derogatory way toward people like her. See www.r-word.org (Spread the Word to End the Word). As far as your remarks about Germans, if you hate them all so much, maybe you should just leave Germany. I doubt you're wanted there.
Tom wrote:
I've been living here for 20 years and have to say that they are for the most part assholes. Deoderant sales were never good here! As for east germans.... I have to say that the only thing that has any value which comes from the east is the sun. Germans are by definition retards.
Liz_P

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#411 Jul 20, 2013
TigerKat wrote:
DO u people have anything better to do then to criticize Germany
They made mistakes in the past they know that.....
You cant generalize people
i might only be 12 but I understand how to not judge someone else before judging myself
And also where ever you people are from there is probably a million things that are good and bad about you own country same for Germany
Tiger Kat, if only more adults were as wise as you, the world would be a much place.
Liz_P

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#412 Jul 20, 2013
abby wrote:
Iknew a german girl and she is total nut case,mean and rude.I was told she moved to Texas...Texas Beware.....
I know a girl in Missouri named Abby. She is nuts, mean, rude, and racist. Missouri beware!
Liam

Worcester Park, UK

#413 Jul 24, 2013
Sol wrote:
germany sux because they stupid
excellent grammar
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#414 Jul 24, 2013
Jenie wrote:
No country is better than another,
Total bs.
hawaiipride

Canton, MI

#415 Aug 3, 2013
Germans RULE wrote:
Up front, i am shaved everywhere u can imagine!
we do not stink!!!!
Yes, we are better than the rest of the world period.
You Americans show your lack of intellect just in your post's, it sounds more like jealousy.You mention how German Woman smell but you never mention how hung German men are. We knock the stench right out of them.
As far as us Germans being racist we are far from it, we believe the rest of you are dog shit your race doesn't exist.
So if you don't like my post then Come to Germany and get me I have a nice seat in a oven for you.
JUST LIKE YOU THREW HANSEL AND GRETEL IN AN OVEN YOU DUMBASS LITTLE SWASTIKA COCK!!! YOUR FIRST SENTENCE GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IDIOT!!!!
poof

Stamford, CT

#416 Aug 9, 2013
poof
Hntruong

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#417 Aug 12, 2013
I come from Vietnam. Somehow, I am lucky enough to work with German people and have some German friends. I think German people have lots of admirable characteristics. They are honest, candid, responsible. They know how to appreciate true value and dignity. You may find it weird for me to say this but in addition to the German people's good traits, I am also of the view that their language is lovely and sexy! I am trying to learn a little German and I love how I am struggling with it though.
Skytrox

Greenville, SC

#419 Sep 14, 2013
Hey,
I am German and I think that this whole blog is bullshit. I am 14 and i am living in America since two years and america isn't perfect neither Germany and France. There are some racists in Germany but there are also Racists in America. Some women don't shave but Some American women don't shave either. So we are all the same and if you don't believe me, who created this blog, probably an American and this post Is racist and against your religion.
Cassandra

Newnan, GA

#420 Sep 24, 2013
The people who leave these comments are obviously uneducated about Germans.I've lived in Germany my whole life.Everyone I have met is very nice.The reason they may seem "rude and selfish" is because they aren't very welcoming to "outsiders". Also they say Germany Sucks.Well guess what. Germany payed and worked of all their Dept. While America is still sitting on billions of dollars in Dept from wars and manufacturing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 602,182
100%ProfitBot 10 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 28 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 30 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 34 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 36 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 37 min bubba burpalot 141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680