Yazoo City, MS

#368 Oct 2, 2012
YYeeah
Gilgamesh16

Syracuse, NY

#369 Oct 14, 2012
Naturalized European Man wrote:
I have found most Germans to be:
1) Arrogant and self-deluded thinking that they "are the best people".
2) Have trouble understanding where the personal boundaries of other persons, and the borders of other countries are, but insisting on an exaggerated notion of "lebensraum", to use their own vernacular.
3) Although they are anally retentive about keeping their streets clean, their personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. On a packed German bus the traveler sitting next to an attractive German girl will soon wish he had not due to the aroma emanating from not only her underarms, but due to the tell-tale decayed fish
stench from between her legs.
4) They appear to have a tremendous problem with the truth, telling it, believing it, etc. It's not surprising that the theory of "The Big Lie" was not only popularized, but perfected in Germany by Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler and company.
5) By contrast, German women often feel a need to (in their own words) "debase themselves" with tawdry love affairs with darker skinned people. The intelligent minority man will be smart, after sampling the German woman's good, to give a good swift kick to the apertures he has just marked, and go on his way. When a German woman turns on a minority man, they go after him with all the horrendous zeal and hatred that marked Nazi Germans against Jews, homosexuals, the disabled, and non-Aryans in general.
The attitude of Germans towards other races is not new. It is THE REAL REASON why Spartakos's revolt failed in Italy. The Germanic slaves refused to fight alongside of the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Black African slaves and thus divided their force. The Romans found it much easier to defeat the divided force than what would have been a powerful united force comprised of all slaves.
It's no wonder one of THEIR OWN, Friedrich Nietzsche said of them(selves):
"At the bottom of all races is the magnificent blonde beast lurking in search of prey and victory". Germans? May they one day experience as a people and as a nation what they have inflicted on others.
The Jewish Holocaust or rather Holohoax is the greatest lie ever told.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#370 Oct 15, 2012
Gilgamesh16 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish Holocaust or rather Holohoax is the greatest lie ever told.
The biggest funder of the Holocaust was Jew Max Warburg.

Brewster, NY

#371 Oct 15, 2012
SheNinja wrote:
I'm half Spanish, half Mexican, and half German. You are all racist buttf***s. How dare you talk that way about my people! Stupid buttf*****s. I will NOT let you get away with this you stupid AIDS infested morons!I am proud of being a german.Wenn sie nicht gefällt, dann kiss meine deutschen butt!Ich habe noch nie jemanden gesehen so respektlos!Ich hoffe, dass sie alle sterben einen schrecklichen Tod.
Mexicans & Germans are the 2 biggest enemies of the U.S.A

Brewster, NY

#372 Oct 15, 2012
German guy wrote:
<quoted text> Well let's see it's not like they have invented jets, rockets, assault rifles, unmanned vehicles and many other sophisticated inventions. Oh and thanks to German people like Verner Von Bron America was able to steal rocket technology and go to the moon.
German brains seem to be largely the theft of Polish / Slavic brains.

The way the U.S stole brains out of Germany after WW2 seems to be how Germans stole Polish / Slavic brains.(Which is why most German brains have been East German)

___

The jets & rockets are like German theft of Polish brains it seems.

_

Ludwig Bolkow who invented the jet has a Polish orgins surname of Bolkowski.

_
Wernher Von Braun's paternal surname of Von Gostkowski is of Polish orgins & his mother's surname Von Quisdorp is of Slavic Polabian orgins.
Wernher Von Braun was also related to Polish king Mieszko II

Wernher Von Braun read the work of Polish Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski to put rockets into space.

Pretty much everything Wernher Von Braun did was due to reading the work of Polish Russian Kontantin Ciolkowski.

__

Umanned Aerial Vehicals were invented by Serbian Nikola Tesla.

The first space going rocket was actually done by Ukrainian / Russian Korolev who also read the work of Polish Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski.
Julian S

Wunsiedel, Germany

#373 Nov 13, 2012
I'm sorry, but i have to disagree. I'm german (14) and my best friend is "black". We're not racist. That was 70 years ago. I hope you understand and rethink your opinion.:D
Big Moe

Cary, NC

#374 Nov 28, 2012
Well as I have lived in Germany on and off over the last 25 years or so and I'm Happily married to a wonderful Full blooded west German woman whom even 27 years ago smells as sweet fruit and tastes the same "everywhere" I honestly say I never have found a out of place or hairy spot on her fantastic body.Now on the rest of this shit hole GERMANY your men are obviously hung like Chinese as magnum xl condoms are hell to find unless in the us bases and BTW I'm white and Christian.Your entire society now really sux perhaps to the massive influx of eastern Germans. Whom I do find perhaps 20 to 30 years behind "to be expected"The German Judiciary system is a fu@#@ing witza ...JOKE I'v never witnessed such unruliness in an American court.I seems that if you are from a family of farmers you are destined to be one and if from a doctors family then you get to be a Doctor, dentist, street sweeper etc etc etc. I do admit they make the best beer, schnapps, Schnitzel, and of course women real women blond,blau und nicht so bloed..Danka BIG MOE
GermanGirl

Bethlehem, PA

#375 Dec 7, 2012
You are so incredibly stupid it amazes me. You call Germans racist but you are on here bashing Germans, French... Can you say hypocrite? Wow. As for you comments BIG MOE, seems like you are jealous of German men. I can tell you from being German and from being a nurse here in the US, german men are way bigger than others. The biggest, as far as length and circumference, I have seen were on German men, even the smaller German men are very large. I'm sure your German wife knows this too but she's being nice to you, but you just keep telling yourself they are hung like the Chinese, if it makes you feel better.:0}
camdscam

Newton Highlands, MA

#376 Dec 26, 2012
Germans are Arians. Arians originated from Indo-Irania. Indo-Irania genetics are traced to North Africa Berbers... If that is true then Germans can trace their origins to Africa. If that is true then they were sure ass stupid fo not fighting next to Greeks, Arabs and Ethiopians during the Sparticus Wars....because they thought they were better You see, Freud ( a Jew) proved that Sarcasm and arrogance are definitely a fault in intelligence or lack of. it is the id of the person primeval protection of a simple mind balance... In other words IGNORANCE, COMPLACENCY AND STUPIDITY. That is A MAJOR FAULT where human civilization endures a boundary due to a seclusive culture. All secluded cultures and gene pools fade away....it's been proven from Panama ecosystems to the debacle of great civilizations.

LOOK at what is happening to the GERMANS NOW. And other stupid Overzealous Europeans,,,they are being outright OUTBRED ! Go to any market place in Berlin, Prague and you see Indians and Africans and Vietnamese and Arabs and the population is outgrowing the Arians 6 to 1 ! THE GERMANS? LOL,,their arrogance and shortsightedness has always been their Achillis heal, that is why they get their asses kicked in every war. They do not know how to end the campaign, institute good politics and bleed the region as did so many other great emires from the Egyptians to the Ottomans.

AND THE REAL REASON why Germans increased their ingenuity post Renassaince was due to an infusion of Gaulic, Iberian and Greek blood and culture. And that's fact not fiction. Too bad they did not inheret a common sense allele in those genes.

GERMANS? At the rate they are going...they will be clamoring for a population and identity resolution in the not so distant future, as will much of Europe if they don't wake up. FACT, Not Fiction....

By the way...I'm Italian,,
Same Narcistic disease; same population and diaspora crisis...

Stacey

Phoenix, AZ

#377 Dec 26, 2012
What?? I find germans very sexy!! ;) but I guess they wouldn't like my, I'm american.. Ughh, german girls have it so good!:(
mark

Canada

#380 Feb 6, 2013
Y r u all mentally retarded?
mark

Canada

#381 Feb 6, 2013
It must be nice to be stupid
mark

Kitchener, Canada

#382 Feb 6, 2013
Germans only invented your modern live u nutjobs
kakla

Alachua, FL

#384 Feb 11, 2013
You all are PATHETIC! Get a life!
Name

Hamburg, Germany

#386 Feb 25, 2013
They care only about money and exploitation of others. A lot of foreigners here do slave-like jobs that pay very little (the smallest wages in western europe) and have very bad working conditions. That is called "Zeitarbeit" - this is the word for modern day slavery here, and millions of poor people are working for those companys for pennies. Those companys othen brake all laws for working-time etc, and they say that when you do not like this, you can leave and live on the street. This way many immigrants from eastern-europe etc are kept here as half-slaves.

When you have a german work-partner, than you always feel like you are dumb, and you make everything wrong. That is normal, because german pearson always thinks he/she is superior to you!! This is extrmemely disturbing. After some time your just can not stand it any more, your will be totally stressed out! There is no way you would find a friend here, they just hate everyone!

Germans are very SELFISH, arrogant, rude, xenophobic, and cruel. At the same time they are very cowardly, men are like women, or gay. They are often shockingly cruel to animals and other people.

They are the most ugly people i have ever seen in my life, and i have travelled quite a lot. Something is wrong with them genetically. Most germans are heavy smokers, they smoke everywhere, even in elevator! They are the most unsporty nation i have ever met, most people are fat here, eat pizza, drink alcohol, smoke and do not do any sports at all. That is disgusting!

There is not much going on here. Most people just sit at their apartments and do not go outside at all! The streets are totally empty when you live outside of the city centre or in small town. Jogging or walking is not known for germans. They only dirve with train/car or sit at home. When i go outside for a walk, i am always alone at the street. That is very weird and creepy.

After living in Germany for 1 year i do not recomend this shitty place for anyone !
Typical Faggot202

Lock Haven, PA

#387 Feb 28, 2013
Natzis r geigh feggitz Don't lisen 2 wat dey sey 2 u cuz dey iz fuggits.
abby

Chesterfield, MO

#388 Mar 16, 2013
Naturalized European Man wrote:
I have found most Germans to be:
1) Arrogant and self-deluded thinking that they "are the best people".
2) Have trouble understanding where the personal boundaries of other persons, and the borders of other countries are, but insisting on an exaggerated notion of "lebensraum", to use their own vernacular.
3) Although they are anally retentive about keeping their streets clean, their personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. On a packed German bus the traveler sitting next to an attractive German girl will soon wish he had not due to the aroma emanating from not only her underarms, but due to the tell-tale decayed fish
stench from between her legs.
4) They appear to have a tremendous problem with the truth, telling it, believing it, etc. It's not surprising that the theory of "The Big Lie" was not only popularized, but perfected in Germany by Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler and company.
5) By contrast, German women often feel a need to (in their own words) "debase themselves" with tawdry love affairs with darker skinned people. The intelligent minority man will be smart, after sampling the German woman's good, to give a good swift kick to the apertures he has just marked, and go on his way. When a German woman turns on a minority man, they go after him with all the horrendous zeal and hatred that marked Nazi Germans against Jews, homosexuals, the disabled, and non-Aryans in general.
The attitude of Germans towards other races is not new. It is THE REAL REASON why Spartakos's revolt failed in Italy. The Germanic slaves refused to fight alongside of the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Black African slaves and thus divided their force. The Romans found it much easier to defeat the divided force than what would have been a powerful united force comprised of all slaves.
It's no wonder one of THEIR OWN, Friedrich Nietzsche said of them(selves):
"At the bottom of all races is the magnificent blonde beast lurking in search of prey and victory". Germans? May they one day experience as a people and as a nation what they have inflicted on others.
so true,german women are rude and they elek morrow ia a nut case Texas beware......
abby

Chesterfield, MO

#389 Mar 16, 2013
Iknew a german girl and she is total nut case,mean and rude.I was told she moved to Texas...Texas Beware.....
Sheep

Auckland, New Zealand

#391 Apr 1, 2013
What a load of crap!
I am ashamed to be part of the human race which is sinking low by the moment.
Chris

Kenosha, WI

#392 Apr 18, 2013
where is your brain left? i lived in both countries longer then you are alive and i have to say that there are no big differences between the people. Americans suck as much as Germans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 4 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 744,472
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 228,632
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 545,260
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is dead 2,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 95,774
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 23 min Niko 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 260,279
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 601,452

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE