Why Do White Women Lust After Black Males?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jan 28, 2012
Proud White Man wrote:
Is it the media, or is there something about black men that we white men lack? The number of white women that have slept with black men is astronomical. The things that go on in colleges today - especially around sprts teams - would make our forefathers spin in their graves!
We are generally percieved as being weak and unable or unwilling to fight back. Even the Asiatics have some degree of purity in their home countries. You don't see Negroes bedding down with Japs and Chinamen here - much less is Asia!

Well, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) troll is back. Still pretending that he's "White".

Please evaluate your behavior.--- You have been trolling on Topix's "Top Stories" forum. Pretending that you are White. Making racially charged threads on Topix.

You are physically a grown dude. But, mentally, you have the mindset & maturity level of a 3 year old child.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them with such contempt & disdain.

Even foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicanos, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Virgin Islanders), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalians)) EVEN distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Even foreign born blacks even consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a bunch of royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.

REALIST

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jan 28, 2012
To most White women bigger is better.
base

Cameron, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2012
REALIST wrote:
To most White women bigger is better.
If that were true they would all be on fist.

Actually most women like their own culture.

There are some defectives who fall victim to the thieves.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jan 28, 2012
Evan Politico wrote:
<quoted text>
representin' Yo!

Evan, much respect. Mind if I ask, are you Afro-Boricua?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Mister Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>Boo! hoo! poor wuddle white boy can't get his mind around white women prefering big black smoke sausages! Ha! ha!

Well, the other African American (Descendant of a black American slave) troll is back. I see that you are trolling with your other troll name. Yet again.

Nope, nothing like that here. My skin color isn't that light at all.

Evaluate your behavior.--- You have been trolling on Topixs "Top Stories" forum from early September, 2009 till now.

You have been trolling using all of these many troll names.--- Mister Gribble, Herman Cane, Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, Pawtucket Pat & Chef Boyardee.

From March, 2010 till now, you have been going from thread to thread pretending that you are Mexican. Typing up inflammatory posts against non-Hispanic Whites. Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

You are physically a grown dude. But, mentally, you have the mindset & maturity level of a 3 year old child.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) wonder why other people view them as being very stupid, simple & inferior.

Well, it is because of your behavior, actions & attitudes.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#9 Jan 31, 2012
I like pie.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2012
why do you want to know?

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#11 Jan 31, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
why do you want to know?
Good rebuttal, now let's go get some pie.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Good rebuttal, now let's go get some pie.
why are you scared of the russians? it's not 1984 anymores.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2012
who cares?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 31, 2012
Evan Politico wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm afraid of whitey! Yo!
i don't get it...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Feb 1, 2012
Mister Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong did your but plug pop out your azz, you stinking homo?

Nothing of the sort here.

Again, please evaluate your behavior.--- You are a physically grown dude. But, mentally, you have the mindset & maturity level of a 3 year old child.

Your actions totally show this.--- You have been trolling on Topixs Top Stories from early September, 2009 till now.

From mid March, 2010 till now, you have been pretending that you are Mexican. Going from thread to thread, typing up inflammatory posts against non-Hispanic Whites. Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

Your behavior TRULY speaks volumes about you. About "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves).

The REASON why other people look down on "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) is because of your behavior, actions & attitudes.

You should clean up your behavior.

I've told you this many times.

Many other posters on Topix have also told you this. Such as Beatrice, Bella Toni, Matthew1, Duffman, White Many, freebird_forever, DeeSee, Wolfie, Right, NJGirl, James, Yadda, max, Oh_Really, Jawga Boy.

Why don't you clean up your behavior.

Or, at least try.

Since: Feb 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Feb 1, 2012
It is usually the ones the white guys don't want from what i have seen. Fat self conscious ones who are controlled,abused,obese,and will take it all up the butt. You can have em! What do I know, I am marrying an Indian women. LOL ! Its not that i don't like white women but fell for her heart and not her skin color. You guys can all blow me.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Good rebuttal, now let's go get some pie.
do you like creampie?

Allen, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2012
Based on my experience and what I have seen, White girls do lust after Black guys. I am not Black, it is just what I have observed.

I personaly think color is not relevant, chemistry is...but there is some thing to the oringal commmennt. I don't know the social facts behind it.

Could be that Black guys are confident, laid back, fun and know how to move.

I could be wront too, just what I have observed.
Any sientific/ social facts around this?

Sam

Location hidden

#23 Feb 1, 2012
Some white girls seem to..black men come across as confident.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#24 Feb 1, 2012
Rocky Marciano wrote:
It is usually the ones the white guys don't want from what i have seen. Fat self conscious ones who are controlled,abused,obese,and will take it all up the butt. You can have em! What do I know, I am marrying an Indian women. LOL ! Its not that i don't like white women but fell for her heart and not her skin color. You guys can all blow me.

Your posting name --- "Rocky Marciano".--- Totally cool name. A name which commemorates one of the top 2 greatest boxers of all time.

I would say that Rocky Marciano & Joe Louis should rank at the top 2 boxers of all time.

Rocky did fight Joe once. Rocky beat Joe by a knockout. Rocky knocked Joe out cold & right out of the ring. But, Louis was 37 years old. So, Joe was past his prime in regards to his stamina & endurance. But, Louis was carrying more weight. It was proper weight. So, Joe had more punching power compared to his fights at the midway point to earlier in his professional career.

For Joes fight against Rocky, Joes weight at the "weigh in" was at around 213 3/4 lbs.. On the day of the fight, Joes weight was around 15-20 lbs. heavier. Marcianos weight at the weigh in was at 184 lbs.. On the day of the Louis fight, Rocky was around 15-20 lbs. heavier.

Clearly, Muhammad Ali should rank within the top 5 of boxings greatest heavyweights of all time. But, Rocky & Joe would have beaten Ali.

Rocky & Joe would have beaten Ali due to their physical abilities & due to their respective boxing styles.

Rocky employed 3 different boxing styles. Swarmer style, slugger style & a variant of the boxer-puncher style. Joe employed the boxer-puncher style. Ali employed the master-boxer style.

Regarding Ali.--- Ali had speed, footwork, torso / waist movement & combination punches. But, Ali had NO wheres near the punching power of Marciano or Louis. Furthermore, Ali would hold his hands wrong. This was especially critical & fatal for Alis defense.

Marcianos trainers trained & conditioned Rocky to have a physical build which would encompass the swarmer style, the slugger style & boxer-puncher style. For the swarmer style, Marcianos trainers trained & conditioned Rocky to have a physical build to keep up a non-stop, continual & intense (But non-erratic) attack on his opponents. But, also a physical build which could generate TREMENDOUS punching power. In addition, Rocky had TREMENDOUS chin strength. For the rest of Marcianos body, he had a TREMENDOUS threshold of pain.

In Marcianos fights against Jersey Joe Walcott & Archie Moore.--- Both Walcott & Moore hit Marciano directly on his chin with left hooks. But, Rocky was dropped for ONLY a 3 count both times. Walcott & Moore were shocked. Both Walcott & Moore said that other opponents whom they hit with their lethal left hooks would have been knocked out cold. Yet, Marciano was down for only a 3 count. When Rocky rose, he looked them right in their eyes & he shook his head.

Rockys punching power was rated the highest. Along with Earnie Shavers & George Foreman. Marcianos punching power was rated as being equivalent of an armor piercing bullet.

Rockys professional record was 49-0. With 43 wins coming by way of knockout. He defeated ALL of the top heavyweights of his era. He defeated the VERY great Joe Louis. Louis was knocked right out of the ring. Marciano defeated Jersey Joe Walcott (Walcotts boxing style was boxer-puncher) twice. 1st time was via a 13th round knockout. 2nd time was via a 1st round knockout.

Rocky beat Ezzard Charles (Charles boxing style was master-boxer) twice. 1st time was via a 15 round decision. 2nd time, via an 8th round knockout.

Marciano beat Archie Moore (Moore utilized 2 different boxing styles --- Boxer-puncher & master-boxer) via a 9th round knockout.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#25 Feb 1, 2012
Mister Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just sneezed and blew the buttt plug out your azz and all your brains ran out your but cheeks the way you ar talking! Ha! ha!

Hey African American (Descendant of a black American slave) troll, I notice that in pretty much all of your trolling posts, you mention dudes rear ends.

You doing that sure sounds like projection on your part.

In my previous response back to you, I was just pointing out your truly juvenile & childish behavior with your trolling.

If you continue to troll & I see it & have some time.--- I'm going to call you on it.

Grow up.

“Proud to be southern :)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 2, 2012
I don't

Since: Sep 08

#27 Feb 2, 2012
SouthernGal122 wrote:
I don't
Gloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,282
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 42 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min AussieBobby 260,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 601,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE