Do most hispanic men find black women...

Do most hispanic men find black women attractive?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I am biracial (Black and Italian), and I have always been interested in hispanic men. I havent approach one because, well there isnt too many around where I live. I love the hispanic culture, and the accent is so SEXY. However, I was wondering how do most hispanic men feel about dating black women? When I do see a hispanic man dating someone outside his ethnic background, its usually a white woman, why?
The LT

Stigler, OK

#2 Feb 7, 2013
The answer to the main question, is no. Does it happen? Sure. But I wouldn't count on it. It's far down the list on the interracial tree. I personally am rarely attracted to black women.

Hispanic men get with white women more because they are more likely to be around us than with black women, regionally. It's the same with white men and hispanic women. It's experience. Just like you said, there aren't a lot where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Joe Fortuna 971,890
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 10 min Meme 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Vikinglovespenis 56,318
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Anthony MN 650,714
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min DebraE 106,085
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 58 min ceemee2 2,355
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 1 hr Jay 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 182,977
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
More from around the web