Isam is the most dangerous 'faith' in...

Isam is the most dangerous 'faith' in the world

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1 Nov 26, 2013
Islam is very dangerous in many many ways. Don't forget, it was 'radical islam' that murdered almost three thousand civilians in less than two hours here in America on 9-11. Islam bombed Pan Am flight 103. Islam brought down Egypt Air flight 990, and several other passenger flights over the years that the government has either hid from the public, or they themselves were also deceived by the evil that has an evil eye for aviation incidents. Islam attacked the Americans in Beirut. Islam is a very REAL force in the world that is just as determined to fight against the Lord as the one-third of the angels were determined to turn against the Lord.....and His Truth!
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2 Nov 26, 2013
Islam....
Fish

Europe

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Islam....
you are clueless for real been around muslim how I wish I could land a muslim man around johannesburg! Nothing special like a circumcised man :-)
People call me am in johannesburg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Spider1954 949,933
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 626,787
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min PredatedLemon 14,045
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min sciencealwayswins 17,728
What makes the best soda? Coke or Pepsi? 50 min dave 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 179,967
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 2 hr Billy twins 542
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 278,306
More from around the web