of 138
Next Last
tomkat54

United States

#2815 May 10, 2009
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
So why not get a GED?
Dropping out of school to avoid accepting help from Social Services is the dumbest thing you ever did.
You'll not be much support with your lack of job skills.
You've aquired a lifelong burden for no good reason.
well ace ,all i can say is dont critisize till youve walked a mile in her shoes.sounds like youve lead a cushy life with someone supporting your butt while you went to school and made a life for yourself . some of us dont have that silverspoon in there mouth attitude at ever one we talk to .ive been a truck driver most my life and make around 120,000 a yrs and guess what , i dont have a college education or a ged or a high school education,oh and guess what i have a family of 6 children and am happily married for 27yrs can you say that. probly not.as a matter of fact you must not do much if all you can do is sit around an type on the internet all day. so dont critisize what you wont even attemp your self. oh and by the way that person you critisized is my wife, she raised those 6 kids and did a very good job of it with out that ged or college education,and she is one fine person,so when you open your mouth and put your foot in it, just keep it there.
BEAT

Bridgewater, NJ

#2816 Jun 2, 2009
I WAS BEATEN FOR TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT WITH A THICK BELT FOLDED BEFORE EVERY LEASH AND I STILL LOVED MY MOM BECAUSE SHE DID IT FROM LOVE
true believer

Scarborough, Canada

#2817 Mar 11, 2012
i was spanked as a child and as a teenager, but never hard. it hurt my bare bum a little but it taught me respect. yes, spank, but spank with love and never in anger.
in britan, they spanked in school with the cane and they as a country are very polite. its to bas they outlawed c.p. in schools.
look, nobody is crazy about spanking their own children and by God it works.
just spank enough to punish, and spank bare bottom. your children will grow up unspioled and in control of themselves
true believer

Scarborough, Canada

#2818 Mar 12, 2012
spank on the seat of their pants three or four times. up to age fifteen. they'll be fine.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2819 Jun 25, 2013
Two girls one boy, oldest daughter 14 and we've used bare butt spanking as needed on all the kids but never before age 6, before that it would just be one or two swats through their clothes. And also never with an object like a belt or hairbrush or anything, open flat hand skin-on-skin and never in anger. Always with the 'you know what you did wrong and you need to be punished for it' understanding.
Melissa_29

Portland, OR

#2820 Aug 5, 2013
tastefds wrote:
http://vids.myspace.com/index. cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual &videoid=51680757
a CHILD NEVER NEEDs SPANKED JUST SIMPLY talk responsable,,,,,
That kind of thing never worked on me as a kid, starting about age 7 I started getting really belligerent and disrespectful, lasted until I was about 16. But I remember all the times that happened, I had my pants pulled down (or taken off completely) and when I was younger put over the knee for an open hand spanking until my butt was on fire, and then later when I got to be about 12 I kept my shirt on but otherwise had to stand with my ankles tight together and take the spanking with the back of a hairbrush. It was the only thing that got my attention and straightened me out for a while, until I grew out of that belligerent face. The worst ones I've got work when I purposely came home after curfew, grounding me or taking away privileges didn't work because I did violated them and did what I wanted any. Turning my but bright red until it was on fire was the only thing that straightened me out for a few weeks until the next episode!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2821 Aug 5, 2013
Only PUNKS,COWARDS and STUPID TRICKS hit on defenseless children! Let me catch you hitting on a little child! I'm gonna' smash your face worse than what Evander Holyfield did to Mike Tyson in the 10th and 11th rounds of their first fight! FOR REAL!
Monica_34

Portland, OR

#2822 Aug 20, 2013
We have a son and he needs spanking quite frequently, we've tried everything else – when he was little the "timeout" thing was a disaster. Now getting his pants down and buttend turned bright red with him crying and begging for us to stop and promising to be good, while that's the only thing that brings us a week or so of decent behavior. I use a cut down cricket bat, and of course bare bottom as I said. He strips that only from the waist down and stands back leaning forward to grab the edge of my big dresser in my room. Be part, and I start giving him the pre-determined number of spanks. His dad is out of the picture, but sometimes I will let my boyfriend who lives with us to the disciplining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 138
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Maxxx_Payne 17,274
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web