Here's the special trick for dark ski...

Here's the special trick for dark skinned women to get a man

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Redbones are better”

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 8, 2013
Bleach your skin
that's all you have to do if you wanna actually get a man and keep one cause lets be for real ok do you really think a dark skinned man just like myself is gonna talk to a crispy @$$ dark skinned girl?.Hell no!!!!.dark skinned girls aint got nothing on light skinned sexy redbones and if your a dark skinned chick trying to talk to me keep it moving cause ima just ignore your crispy @$$ but if you was to bleach your skin then i would consider in a heartbeat
Dumi

South Africa

#2 May 9, 2013
African American? Aren't u?Well I'm an Africa from south Africa! I pity u!!! U r disgusting!

“Redbones are better”

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 10, 2013
Dumi wrote:
African American? Aren't u?Well I'm an Africa from south Africa! I pity u!!! U r disgusting!
lol please your from africa meaning you always have flys around you and plus dont nobody wanna date no bush b***h.you africans stink.go have sex with the giraffes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Rednek 80,463
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Anon 701,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min nanoanomaly 995,802
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 15 hr Doctor REALITY 1