Are you pregidous, or are you...REAL??

Are you pregidous, or are you...REAL??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
As I've said before, I don't play favorites when it comes to racial and social issues because I believe in 'looking past people's exteriors' and gazing at what's 'inside'. But would I say that I don't see a lot a people in society and form 'somewhat' of an opinion about many of them at a first glance, or after being in their presence for a certain period of time?! Of course I do sometimes. We all do. It's a part of our human instincts. But I truly feel 'pity' for many people in America, and beyond, who make every effort to live in a community where no one but the kind of people they want there live there.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Look, I'm going to sit here and tell you that when I'm out driving around and I see some dude riding around in a car with a suspension that makes his car sit higher that the cockpit of a passenger jet, blaring his music so loud that people in the next county can hear it, that I don't see that as being stupid and ignorant, just as much as some kid on a crotch rocket motorcycle standing up his bike in rush hour traffic is STUPID.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2013
uno dos tres

disappear !!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
As I've said before, I don't play favorites when it comes to racial and social issues because I believe in 'looking past people's exteriors' and gazing at what's 'inside'. But would I say that I don't see a lot a people in society and form 'somewhat' of an opinion about many of them at a first glance, or after being in their presence for a certain period of time?! Of course I do sometimes. We all do. It's a part of our human instincts. But I truly feel 'pity' for many people in America, and beyond, who make every effort to live in a community where no one but the kind of people they want there live there.
I don't play favorites when it comes to racial issues because I'm...REAL.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Jul 28, 2013
"Pregidous", Gracie? I think the word you were groping for and missed badly was prejudiced. Glad I could help.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
"Pregidous", Gracie? I think the word you were groping for and missed badly was prejudiced. Glad I could help.
Oh no!!! I'm being arrested by the Homosexual Spelling Police!!
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no!!! I'm being arrested by the Homosexual Spelling Police!!
you WISH,no doubt you closet homo,,,LOL
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no!!! I'm being arrested by the Homosexual Spelling Police!!
oh no. you are uneducated. that is why you need a police to correct your spelling and grammar.

this one

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Oh no!!! I'm being arrested by the Homosexual Spelling Police!!
Merely trying to save you and your soul from yourself, ducky.
Jerri_34

Portland, OR

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Merely trying to save you and your soul from yourself, ducky.
No,you're not interested in saving anyone's soul – if you were, you wouldn't spend so much time harassing haranguing and alienating anybody with the misfortune to click on your threads. You come off like the religious zealot nut job which I'm afraid you actually are like the mental cases who stand on the street corner with cardboard signs yelling at cars.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#11 Jul 29, 2013
"Are you pregidous, or are you...REAL??"

The word is 'prejudiced' genius.

this one

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Jerri_34 wrote:
No,you're not interested in saving anyone's soul – if you were, you wouldn't spend so much time harassing haranguing and alienating anybody with the misfortune to click on your threads. You come off like the religious zealot nut job which I'm afraid you actually are like the mental cases who stand on the street corner with cardboard signs yelling at cars.
I'm not the least bit religious buttercup and it isn't my thread. Anything else oh clueless one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 2,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 679,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 184,831
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 445,838
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 5 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web