Ultimate sound for AVH 2500bt and Bos...

Ultimate sound for AVH 2500bt and Boss Amp r1100mr

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 14

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2014
So I upgraded my car's audio system. I got a trunk size sub woofer and AVH2500bt with 8 band eq. I also tried messing around with the boss amp r1100m with the low pass frequency and full range (Quickly discovered Full Range is not a good choice, and settled on low pass frequency).
I'm just completely confused from what frequency I should set the low pass frequency and if I should use bass booster, and what sensitivity that should be. If you have a similar system, please let me know what you did to achieve a good sound.
I listen to Jack Johnson, Gorillaz and some rap. I want pretty good bass, but also where I can hear the words clearly in the songs. Thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 38,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min DENG 38,373
Everyone in my school thinks im a slut because ... (Apr '09) 11 min Suckmeoff77 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Brian_G 970,107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Steve III 641,867
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,454
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr Jimmy 1,582
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,762
More from around the web