A Survival Testimony
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
I read a testimony about survival. There's a woman who married a mean man then they got divorced and the after that she remarried again and became the one of the first female Chamber of Commerce executives in the country. She is a great woman and she survived to that mean man. Hope others will be that brave to do the right thing. God bless to her.

Grapevine, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2012
As a woman, we are not created by God for men to be mean with us. We are created equal. Therefore, this survival testimony of a woman made me realized so many things. So inspiring. May God bless your journey.

Grapevine, Texas

#3 Jul 27, 2012
lavinaswackhammer wrote:
As a woman, we are not created by God for men to be mean with us. We are created equal. Therefore, this survival testimony of a woman made me realized so many things. So inspiring. May God bless your journey.
I definitely agree with you, this inspiring testimony is a realization for every women even men that we are all equal in the eyes of God. We must offer everything with Him because without Him, we are nothing. God speed.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2012
I'm glad she ended the relationship she had with that mean man. She never loses hope, instead find the man that will make her happy.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2012
I've read this article and I totally agree with the statement there saying: "It ain't about survival, It's all about God". I found also this link helpful http://joyce-meyer-ministries.com/

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Thanks for your link lianeperlow. You're right, our lives is not about survival it's all about living right and with faith on God that he will always be there for you no matter what.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Problems are there for us to be reminded that there is God. We can definitely survive all problems if we have faith in Him.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 6, 2012
adrianalarate wrote:
Thanks for your link lianeperlow. You're right, our lives is not about survival it's all about living right and with faith on God that he will always be there for you no matter what.
Yes it is to now more about Joyce Meyer, their sermons and event just visit this link http://litw.net/

Since: Aug 12

Dallas, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Nice article from those links. I enjoyed reading it. This life is really not about survival. This is all about living fair and right.

Jackson, NJ

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Don't let anyone abuse you and don't forget that God is with you always.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2012
When we say survival its all about competition. We need to live in a good way that's all it is.

Grapevine, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2012
I just to share this link http://joyce-meyer-ministries.net/ , more stories and wisdom that might help.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 8, 2012
carolynnheroman wrote:
When we say survival its all about competition. We need to live in a good way that's all it is.
Well said. That's the way it should be.

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Twana Near wrote:
I just to share this link http://joyce-meyer-ministries.net/ , more stories and wisdom that might help.
The site is wonderful many teachings and sermons.
mark

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Aug 8, 2012
leoloehr wrote:
I read a testimony about survival. There's a woman who married a mean man then they got divorced and the after that she remarried again and became the one of the first female Chamber of Commerce executives in the country. She is a great woman and she survived to that mean man. Hope others will be that brave to do the right thing. God bless to her.
you do not know crap fella learn to read you bible their is no reason for a woman to ever divorce......
The words lord god baal elohim were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man mortal man changed his name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship.And no it is not a translation.you think you have understanding but you do not nore does your church nothing wrong with trying to help people but their is something wrong when you tell lies like you sheeple are doing.It does not set a very good example for your church.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 8, 2012
lavinaswackhammer wrote:
Yes I agree with you, we are all equal.

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Aug 9, 2012
A lot of sermons in her link. Please do visit her site http://ask-joyce-meyer.com/

Location hidden

#19 Aug 9, 2012
The climax their is not the point of she survived but she survived because God is with Him, she ask for God's guidance.
Abbey Bagley

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 9, 2012
I admire the girl who was able to survived from the obstacles of life and offer it all to God.
Nick Mccain

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 9, 2012
I'd like to listen to her wonderful sermons, here's a link http://battlefieldofthemind.info/ about Joyce Meyer sermons and their events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 679,040
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,536
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,212
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,265
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 5 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 6 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web