Dump American Eagle

#4732 Sep 29, 2007
Whatchya say wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatchya say?
Huh?
Que?
WTF?
And I was looking forward to something that would keep this forum interesting.
Bring on the next anti- this one is done.
The last of a long line of fools and posers. Yup,he's done.
John Holliday

Clyde, NY

#4733 Sep 29, 2007
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you, my sides still hurt from laughing so hard at that idiots "solutions". The "UPS blow up" part was killer material!
He is a perfect example of why you should not do drugs.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4734 Sep 29, 2007
John Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you, my sides still hurt from laughing so hard at that idiots "solutions". The "UPS blow up" part was killer material!
LOL, doc. LOL.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#4735 Sep 29, 2007
John Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Round here we got a saying about folks like that. They just ain't right....Its like they know their view is not real world,but something in their mind won't accept it. The bad part is they insist the rest of the sane world see it their way. I think its called delusional.
John Holliday

Clyde, NY

#4736 Sep 29, 2007
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Round here we got a saying about folks like that. They just ain't right....Its like they know their view is not real world,but something in their mind won't accept it. The bad part is they insist the rest of the sane world see it their way. I think its called delusional.
Or Retarded.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#4737 Sep 30, 2007
John Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Retarded.
Makes you wonder what color the sky is in their world.
Tree Swinger

San Francisco, CA

#4738 Sep 30, 2007
Silverback wrote:
Gun Control Debate what debate
Every one in this country should be required to serve minimum two years armed servive , know how to handle firearms and have weapon in the house, Remember this country was founded on the use of firearms and is still protected with firearms also know, if I know you have a firearm in your house and you know how to use it I,ll think twice about breaking in or doing harm to your family!
Don,t let let these whussy ass girly men tell you otherwise.
Remember the police are called after the crime been committed , when it comes down to it you protect family, life , limb and property
Better him than you!
God made man, Sam Colt maid them all equal

“Allow me to introduce myself”

Since: Sep 07

666 East Brimstone

#4739 Sep 30, 2007
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, give the solution some creidt. Just because he 'borrowed' it from the dictators guide public servitude does not mean it would not work..ah..eh...WAIT...We live in a free country.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#4740 Sep 30, 2007
DevilsSon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, give the solution some creidt. Just because he 'borrowed' it from the dictators guide public servitude does not mean it would not work..ah..eh...WAIT...We live in a free country.
And armed. And many of us(US)plan on keeping it that way.
John Holliday

Clyde, NY

#4741 Sep 30, 2007
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
And armed. And many of us(US)plan on keeping it that way.
LOL....Where in the hell is our boy? Perhaps after he exited his drug induced haze, he realized that his post was a bubble off center.
On second thought, nah....he'll be back with more looney toons.
John Holliday

Clyde, NY

#4742 Sep 30, 2007
YA-HEY'S FLASHBACK TO STUPIDITY:
"....as far as ups trucks getting robbed.......how often does that happen? once or twice in ten years?"
I know 2 people that were convicted for making a habit of stealing Gibson Les Paul and Fender Telecaster guitars off of UPS trucks. They knew when the delivery was going to be made to a popular music store and took those particular guitars because they knew they would fetch the most money. They did it more that twice in ten years too.
You are too easy to rip apart. Stick to video games and coloring books. Thats more your speed....maybe.

Location hidden

#4743 Oct 1, 2007
John Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Where in the hell is our boy? Perhaps after he exited his drug induced haze, he realized that his post was a bubble off center.
On second thought, nah....he'll be back with more looney toons.
he'll be back.

his rants are gone from other posts as well.

probably went ice-caving in wisconsin.
sidewinder

La Plata, MO

#4744 Oct 1, 2007
Concerned Virginian wrote:
There has never been a more obvious need for strict gun control in the U.S. than now, in the wake of the Virginia Tech tragedy. We live in troubled times and the avaibility of guns makes this phenomenon all the more dangerous. Europe may have its knifings, but a crazy person wielding a knife can be subdued before they've killed dozens of people. Need protection? Call the police, install an alarm, and get a big, noisy watch dog. A gun will only end up in your killer's hands. Fight for gun control now. Condolences to the Hokies from a Wahoo.
get an alarm and a dog most people tie their dogs up when they walk by the dog and kick your door in all you got is that alarm don't know bout you but where i live at if you call 911 and don't get put on hold you are very lucky and when they do send the county sherrif you got a 20 minute wait if the fools don't wreck on the way somebody would have you killed in less time than that and be gone yeah i got a gun for self defense and i got guns to hunt with all i can tell you is a gun won't end up in your killers hands if you aren't afraid to use it and if you are afraid to defend yourself you got no business getting a gun for defense i live in missouri where we have concealed carry licenses now and they just changed state law on defending yourself if they are dumb enough to break into your house or open your car door and come in after you which happens all the time in st. louis you are allowed to use deadly force rather than just sit there and hope they don't decide to use the gun they have illegally to kill you criminals don't go to the store and put theirselves through waiting periods and background checks to purchase a gun legally why pay 1200 dollars for a legal gun when you can buy the same gun on the street corner in st. louis for 50 dollars no questions asked as far as my right to own guns it's the second ammendment and it garaunties no king shall rule this country again and it gives me the right here in the meth capital of the country to defend myself and my family against someone high on meth lookin for something to steal and pawn so they can get more cause if you have to wait on the sherriff around here you are about to die if you don't have a gun i'm not an nra member or some militia nutcase just sayin what might work somewhere that you can depend on the police to save your hide doesn't work everywhere cause i live 9 miles from the sherriffs office and without sirens and lights can make it there in 10 minutes or less we have 1 911 dispatcher for the whole county and he is also the police dispatcher for largest town in the county so it might take 10 minutes for him to even dispatch the sherriffs deputies and somehow it takes them 20 minutes to drive 9 miles if they don't wreck i can't depend on that to garauntee my wife and kids safety
John Holliday

Clyde, NY

#4745 Oct 1, 2007
Concerned Virginian wrote:"....Need protection? Call the police, install an alarm,.....

By the time the Police come, the criminals are looooong gone. Stop hitting your bong and get a dose of reality.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

#4746 Oct 1, 2007
wow! bring a solution / idea to the table and it immediately receives criticisms. which is a very good thing. it allows the 'engineer' or designer to tweak the plan so it is more acceptable to others but has the same goal in the end.

thankyou for your input. you all have pinpointed some areas that need refinement in technicalities. i'll revise. been busy lately. home improvement stuff before winter. i should be able to put some counter posts up tonight.

in short though,,, "sidewinder" if you are interested at all in the outdoors a double barrel is pretty versatile for hunting and home defense. plus, if you REALLY like the outdoors you can buy a motion sensitive camera that confirms whats been laying the tracks (deer wise) and during the off season you can rig it up to your security lighting. evidence of someone reconing your home prior to robbery. number of theives, vehicle, armed or unarmed, plus if you live in the country you can nail them on trespassing and get a restraining order. which means that when or if you do have to blow them back out your door with a double barrel then you have past evidence that'll definitely put them away.
Achron

Denver, CO

#4747 Oct 1, 2007
ya-hey wrote:
wow! bring a solution / idea to the table and it immediately receives criticisms. which is a very good thing. it allows the 'engineer' or designer to tweak the plan so it is more acceptable to others but has the same goal in the end.
thankyou for your input. you all have pinpointed some areas that need refinement in technicalities. i'll revise. been busy lately. home improvement stuff before winter. i should be able to put some counter posts up tonight.
in short though,,, "sidewinder" if you are interested at all in the outdoors a double barrel is pretty versatile for hunting and home defense. plus, if you REALLY like the outdoors you can buy a motion sensitive camera that confirms whats been laying the tracks (deer wise) and during the off season you can rig it up to your security lighting. evidence of someone reconing your home prior to robbery. number of theives, vehicle, armed or unarmed, plus if you live in the country you can nail them on trespassing and get a restraining order. which means that when or if you do have to blow them back out your door with a double barrel then you have past evidence that'll definitely put them away.
Ok, given this post and not withstanding past comments. Please tell me your not working on 'refining' this plan. The foundation of this plan is literaly the pathway that has been used over and over again for government tracking and later seizure. It gives the ability for someone bent on control to anticipate where the public can defend it's self and allows planning for removal of said obstructions. No jabs here, just an honest WTF.
John Holliday

Rochester, NY

#4748 Oct 1, 2007
ya-hey wrote:
No doubt you are consulting the Handgun Control Playbook to keep your pathetic "solutions" on life support. Too late, we pulled the plug long ago.

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

#4749 Oct 1, 2007
ya-hey wrote:
We ALREADY have the solution:

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

You can pound your lame and cowardly "ideas" where the sun don't shine....
John Holliday

Rochester, NY

#4750 Oct 1, 2007
Suicide Bombing in Pakistan Kills 15:
A burqa-clad woman blew herself up and killed at least 15 people Monday at a crowded police checkpoint in northwestern Pakistan, police said...
Interesting...not a shot fired. Yup, better ban those semi auto's, rihght, YA-HEY?
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

#4751 Oct 1, 2007
John Holliday wrote:
Suicide Bombing in Pakistan Kills 15:
A burqa-clad woman blew herself up and killed at least 15 people Monday at a crowded police checkpoint in northwestern Pakistan, police said...
Interesting...not a shot fired. Yup, better ban those semi auto's, rihght, YA-HEY?
ironically doesn't this counter the argument of the bill of rights saying something to the effect of being able to repel an army?

suicide bombers whether in a vehicle or on foot usually have the bomb concealed. one has to put their life on the line to search them or...have someone report them BEFORE they do it.

been trained in that area of spotting suicide bombers. pregnant women with mustaches, large and heavy garments in +100 degree heat, lumps or un-natural protrusions. the only counter is to have one person, one designated shooter, put one in the melon. or it's a car thats kinda beat up, one passenger, low to the ground, thats speeding up instead of slowing down doing into a congested area, is another sign. for that you need a heavy caliber automatic weapon to stop..50 cal, m-2. which would mean police or military.

or.......

since control of ammo to repeat offenders doesn't seem to be an option,

how about increasing the amount of penalty if convicted? how about one time around,,, "i changed my ways, born again", they get let go, second time around they don't even have the option of parole.

the warden down in arizona, or was it new mexico, has the right idea. make prison life absolutely miserable and ego deflating.

i'm surprised my post from last night didn't go through. nuts. i'm gonna have to right it all over again tonight. a lot of it was counter folly firing cuts though. hmmm. should i stoop or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 6 min sas 54
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min AussieBobby 263,267
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 46 min Tony 5,685
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 59 min MUQ1 37,594
Re : Re : Oil ang Gas Alerts 1 hr vkusumaveni 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr yytonyjagyy 762,812
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 1 hr white man 107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 174,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 603,442