Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

jack412 wrote:
<quoted text>
we had a 30% decrease in suicide rates
the survival rate from a gun is 10%
the survival rate from a drug overdose is 98%
guns are too efficent and dont give you a chance to get medical help and change your mind
Wow, guess that means, statistically, you figured out that commiting suicide is a bad idea? I'll have to note that one, might forget or something.

“Allow me to introduce myself”

Since: Sep 07

666 East Brimstone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

jack412 wrote:
<quoted text>
what...is it your right to make up storys saying murder went up 300 % when infact it went down
Ok, put the crack pipe down, I did no such thing, but your welcome to point out where you misunderstood something you thought you read then placed an entire statement on it to solidify your phantom point. So, please, explain....

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

ya hey wrote:
<quoted text>
a combat veteran a traitor. ya.
Ah yeah, Benedict Arnold was a "combat veteran" as well....

“RIP George Carlin 1937-2008”

Since: Jan 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Whatchya Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have so little respect for your fellow citizens and your rights?
you sir have hit the nail on the head.

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

GunShowOnTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yeah, Benedict Arnold was a "combat veteran" as well....
and so was William Calley

for those of you too young to remember:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Calley

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

John Holliday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU try walking in a black neighborhood in detroit or any major city for that matter unarmed. Better yet, why don't you try shutting up. Your posts no longer have any validity (not that they ever had). They get more bazaar the longer you stay off of your meds.
he's from wisconsin. it's like czechoslovakia.

nothing ever happens there.
Whatchya Say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

ya hey wrote:
<quoted text>
two barrels at once. yep. check again into the more vintage ones or classics. never said a double barrel only came in 20 guage. 3-shot max due to plug for waterfowl not deer.#6 for rabbits,,, ugh didn't you just say...oh i see. we can use #6 for grouse rabbits and squirrels at the same time. stupid argument, really.
make yourself look stupid again....why does a respectable hunter NEED more than two shots?
Take another try at responding to this one. You don't even come close, but you're tired. It's late.
Whatchya Say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

ya hey wrote:
<quoted text>
ok.
here it goes.
m-1 GARAND (not carbine) utilizes a pressure clip loaded from the top of the weapon and USUALLY one has to 'slap' it in fast due to the bolt being released upon contact with the first round (watch your fingers).
national championship...not too sure. but the winston cup is down in little rock arkansas. reginals are in camp perry ohio. at least thats what it was like for the 3 competitions i was in "back in the day".
the ar-15 is virtually the civilian version of the m-16 minus the 3 round burst selection.
cronic wasting disease
m-60, m-240, m-14 (DS designated shooters in infantry platoons in iraq)
off hand (standing), kneeling, prone ,,, hmm been awhile but i'm pretty sure kneeling is just for qual.
navy rifle team? what the hell is that?
shining is before gun deer season to get a rough location of where a big buck might be before season starts. big light, don't shine it in car and blind driver. did it yes, do it now, no. bucks move around a lot.
wow! i about answered this one. which would've really narrowed down where i not only live but hunt! this is a trick question. different zones = different tags. but roughly a month ago. dont turkey hunt.
archery...don't know dont do it. actually about 3 weeks ago roughly.
hell yes.
satisfied?
about the rifle country thing... check again. you are wrong. there is a shotgun only zone in the middle of the state.
You had a very low passing grade until you tried to defend your original "rifle country". Remember your original comment was that to use a rifle in WI one had to go to Northern WI.-5 you fail. And you actually did have 24 hours to look them up!

Good on the M1. M1 thumb! You didn't really put a finger in there did you?
Camp Perry has been home to the Nationals for 100 yrs (yeah, it was a trick question, but you've been there so you should have known).
Kneeling! Who the hell did you instruct in competitive shooting? Try sitting. You could sit back in the day, eh?
AR-15 is the AF version of the M-16. You are correct about the 3 round burst and it is therefore available to civilians. I'll give it to you.
The M-14, M=60, and M-240 all shoot 7.62 (.30 cal)not 7.92, which is Mauser ammo - frequently referred to by the masses as an 8mm Mauser.
Turkey hunt in the spring - no penalty - i know it's new to a lot of folks up there.(Try it. It's cool!)
No, I do not need a license on my own property.

Your resume shows you are a WI native with limited military firearms training- far from an expert on instruction, competitive shooting or firearms. From most of your posts you are also far from the safety conscious hunter I would want on my farm and show little expertise in standard hunting diction or practice.

Extra credit for a fellow cheesehead: To what future hall-of-famer did Brett Favre complete his first NFL pass?

“Don't feed trolls!”

Since: Aug 07

Middle Cosmos, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

I didn't read all the posts, but I don't see much on here about gun control. Nevertheless, I believe in gun control, because what good is owning a gun if you can't control it? A tight group is a good group. I also believe in the God-given right to arm bears. http://duckfoot954.mysite.com/cgi-bin/i/image...
countryboy

Conover, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Cavedweller wrote:
I didn't read all the posts, but I don't see much on here about gun control. Nevertheless, I believe in gun control, because what good is owning a gun if you can't control it? A tight group is a good group. I also believe in the God-given right to arm bears. http://duckfoot954.mysite.com/cgi-bin/i/image...
so do i gun control means hitin your target

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

holysmokes wrote:
<quoted text>and so was William Calley
for those of you too young to remember:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Calley
Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember....
Achron

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Cavedweller wrote:
<loud applause>
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMBAO
don't mind him, he is a lawyer that cares more for his dog than troops in iraq.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Whatchya Say wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a very low passing grade until you tried to defend your original "rifle country". Remember your original comment was that to use a rifle in WI one had to go to Northern WI.-5 you fail. And you actually did have 24 hours to look them up!
Good on the M1. M1 thumb! You didn't really put a finger in there did you?
Camp Perry has been home to the Nationals for 100 yrs (yeah, it was a trick question, but you've been there so you should have known).
Kneeling! Who the hell did you instruct in competitive shooting? Try sitting. You could sit back in the day, eh?
AR-15 is the AF version of the M-16. You are correct about the 3 round burst and it is therefore available to civilians. I'll give it to you.
The M-14, M=60, and M-240 all shoot 7.62 (.30 cal)not 7.92, which is Mauser ammo - frequently referred to by the masses as an 8mm Mauser.
Turkey hunt in the spring - no penalty - i know it's new to a lot of folks up there.(Try it. It's cool!)
No, I do not need a license on my own property.
Your resume shows you are a WI native with limited military firearms training- far from an expert on instruction, competitive shooting or firearms. From most of your posts you are also far from the safety conscious hunter I would want on my farm and show little expertise in standard hunting diction or practice.
Extra credit for a fellow cheesehead: To what future hall-of-famer did Brett Favre complete his first NFL pass?
did you expect me to sit around on here over a weekend? your nuts. i'll find the rifle zones and put a link on here. license for small game, no. license for deer yes, at least up here.

the sitting / kneeling ordeal was due to the old corps. qual course 200yd 5shots standing 5 kneeling and 5 sitting, 300 5 kneeling and 10 rapid fire prone. then off to competition where a ton of different regs and courses of fire. hell i would have to look those up.

counter question: why was the mk-19 developed and when? you have 1 hour.

brett favre question--- i'm a fan but not a fanatic. don't care enough to know off hand.

counter question: what is the longest confirmed kill in a single shot? what was the 2nd longest confirmed kill?

i taught marksmanship for m-16a2 not memorization of all weapons, even though that automatically partially comes with being in the military.

counter question: can one use a 40mm grenade from a mk-19 and fire it out of a m203?

counter question: what two different amount of range can one zero a m-16 and what range would the POI reflect?

what minimal effect does a head wind have on the strike of the round?

you have until the end of the day.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

DevilsSon wrote:
<quoted text>
The inference that only gun holders hate is the hinge pin of your above statement. You display what could be consider hate, so thus you are a gun owner. Did your partents teach you that hate?
and this coming from the devils son. how does hate start? distrust? ignorance? watch the movie "CRASH" sometime. there's a reason why it won A LOT of awards.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

http://www.clubhusband.com/hunting02032003.ht...

two barrels, two triggers. option of firing one at a time or two.

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/regs/

wow! they shrunk the shotgun only areas! used to live in one of them that still exists. taking leave from active duty we basically had the choice of the holidays or deer hunting. couldn't really do both since they are back to back. but our party's hunting grounds that we traditionally hunt are still in shotgun only country. public of course which would explain the reason that the deer are constantly running or bedded down.

anyways.... whatchasays time is getting short.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

oh oh. the "teacher" failed his exam. times up.

a lot of the questions i asked most likely can not be found on the internet. but he should've been able to answer at least half!

co-workers all agree...get them early or late while walking in or out or you don't see them standing still. one guy was gloating that he could spot and sneak up on a deer bedded down to within 10 FT!!! until WE asked him about snow, dry leaves, and the slightest twig breaking. he responded that he only hunts on extremely windy days.

now the corps taught us to move only when the wind blows in thick vegetation but he was saying that he only hunted on days where the wind was at least 20mph 75% of the time!

you can buy overshoes that will help silence it but still not enough to get THAT close.

oh well i'll give him another day. then i'll ask him the bonus question.
ya-hey

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

oh, and also to mr "devils son". the military has a wide variety of races in it. especially active duty, as in southern of all colors, nortern of all colors, east west, alaska, hawaii even... i know there are good and bad people in every race......

"...to me you are ALL equally worthless" quote from full-metal jacket. no really. they about equal out, including my own race. no hatred here other than a lot of dislike for ignorant people. but...haven't lost my temper yet.

almost with smokes. but that was awhile ago on a different topic. he in, the end lost a LOT of credibility though. which is what seems that everyones coming at me with.

i know a lot. i shoot quite a bit. and like to hit what i aim at. when i don't, i play the shot over and over in my head. then shoot again.

probably would've went to a lot more competitions if the corps had a desiginated rifle team whereas the only thing they did was shoot. nice mos thats not in the books for army, NAVY. yep. we talked to them once, the army's (probably true for navy too, guy had a m-16a2 with his named etched in it, painted emblems, stickers, and specialized adapters with screw holes in the stock which he utilized for some other comp.

try that in the corps and you would get your ass chewed.
John Holliday

Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

ya-hey wrote:
<quoted text>
did you expect me to sit around on here over a weekend? your nuts. i'll find the rifle zones and put a link on here. license for small game, no. license for deer yes, at least up here.
the sitting / kneeling ordeal was due to the old corps. qual course 200yd 5shots standing 5 kneeling and 5 sitting, 300 5 kneeling and 10 rapid fire prone. then off to competition where a ton of different regs and courses of fire. hell i would have to look those up.
counter question: why was the mk-19 developed and when? you have 1 hour.
brett favre question--- i'm a fan but not a fanatic. don't care enough to know off hand.
counter question: what is the longest confirmed kill in a single shot? what was the 2nd longest confirmed kill?
i taught marksmanship for m-16a2 not memorization of all weapons, even though that automatically partially comes with being in the military.
counter question: can one use a 40mm grenade from a mk-19 and fire it out of a m203?
counter question: what two different amount of range can one zero a m-16 and what range would the POI reflect?
what minimal effect does a head wind have on the strike of the round?
you have until the end of the day.
Looks like a pissing contest to see who can look up stuff the fastest on the internet. Laughable if you ask me but, I'll take a wild guess on the longest kills. Canadian sniper in Afghanistan using a 50 cal. and Carlos Hathcock in Vietnam also using a 50. If I am wrong, I don't care....it proves nothing and if I am right, I still don't care, it proves nothing.
John Holliday

Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

ya-hey wrote:
oh, and also to mr "devils son". the military has a wide variety of races in it. especially active duty, as in southern of all colors, nortern of all colors, east west, alaska, hawaii even... i know there are good and bad people in every race......
"...to me you are ALL equally worthless" quote from full-metal jacket. no really. they about equal out, including my own race. no hatred here other than a lot of dislike for ignorant people. but...haven't lost my temper yet.
almost with smokes. but that was awhile ago on a different topic. he in, the end lost a LOT of credibility though. which is what seems that everyones coming at me with.
i know a lot. i shoot quite a bit. and like to hit what i aim at. when i don't, i play the shot over and over in my head. then shoot again.
probably would've went to a lot more competitions if the corps had a desiginated rifle team whereas the only thing they did was shoot. nice mos thats not in the books for army, NAVY. yep. we talked to them once, the army's (probably true for navy too, guy had a m-16a2 with his named etched in it, painted emblems, stickers, and specialized adapters with screw holes in the stock which he utilized for some other comp.
try that in the corps and you would get your ass chewed.
http://www.mca-marines.org/Gazette/06hoover.a...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,341 - 4,360 of7,967
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

511 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min ocxz 109,542
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi 10 min Rajib 34
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min thewordofme 680,081
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 512,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Catcher1 596,516
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min andet1987 216,878
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... 58 min Dave 4
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Titus18 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••