Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my...
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#25 May 20, 2014
Jenji wrote:
I know you're just trolling, but fecal play does exist and whether you find it extremely revolting and disgusting (as I do) anyone who is tempted to even mess with this idea, be aware of the bacterial hell you're dealing with! Even when used for butt play and intercourse or whatever, men you have to pretty much boil your junk in alcohol to make it safe to use as it was intended! I personally just don't go there, nor do I allow people I'm with to go there! I'm just saying.
Smart girl!
Jack

Purcellville, VA

#27 Nov 4, 2015
I think this normal I love to poop my pants and just let it sit their and I love the tast of poop

“Coming at ya like spidy monky!”

Since: Sep 15

Fort worth

#28 Nov 4, 2015
Fucktards!
Lickerclean

United States

#30 Dec 22, 2015
I'll let her do it to me
Smit

Hildesheim, Germany

#31 Aug 16, 2016
i love in sex with my girlfriend every thing when I am so hot in sex I am drink her pee and eat her shit that is enjoying for me
What about you? Did you tried?
Rawdawg807

Whitney, TX

#32 Jul 15, 2017
Lovenewideas wrote:
I love when my wife and I are being romantic and very kinky. She is kneeling above me and I am caressing her back. She is sucking on me and I have my mouth on her bum. She pushes and begins to go slowly. I swallow as she goes and continue until she is done. I like the idea of finding someone else that would like her to do this to them. She is shy and it would take a while to have convince her to do this with someone else.
I need this I love and want to enjoy a woman who sees a man and can allow him to consume her.......
Chamelonnn

United States

#33 Jul 15, 2017
Lovenewideas wrote:
I love when my wife and I are being romantic and very kinky. She is kneeling above me and I am caressing her back. She is sucking on me and I have my mouth on her bum. She pushes and begins to go slowly. I swallow as she goes and continue until she is done. I like the idea of finding someone else that would like her to do this to them. She is shy and it would take a while to have convince her to do this with someone else.
You're nothing but a buzzy and a lonely loose serr hiding behind garbage posts
Mikeylikesit

Tecumseh, KS

#36 Jul 27, 2017
I absolutely crave for her to do this, but she won't. It's driving me insane. I want that closeness, the taste of her in my mouth. The smell of her on me.i don't know what I'm gonna do
Mikeylikesit

Tecumseh, KS

#37 Jul 28, 2017
Lovenewideas wrote:
I would have to know her first,but very possible I'd let her..
fucker696969

Melrose Park, IL

#40 Dec 7, 2017
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
Internet TROLL
Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship.

Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.
Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
Shut the f*ck up
Doctor REALITY

United States

#41 Dec 8, 2017
Lovenewideas wrote:
How come TOPIX MODERATORS/BOARD """"" "BOARD MONITORS""" "" haven't TAKEN DOWN THIS FREAKIN FREAKTARD'S STOOPID THREAD IS BEYOND ME!!!!
BWHHAHAHHAHAHA

Lewes, DE

#42 Dec 8, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> How come TOPIX MODERATORS/BOARD """"" "BOARD MONITORS""" "" haven't TAKEN DOWN THIS FREAKIN FREAKTARD'S STOOPID THREAD IS BEYOND ME!!!!
and yet here you are.....
Say no to fecal matters

United States

#43 Dec 9, 2017
"Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth"
Nothing sexy about poop you psychotic fool!
Paul is dead

Linwood, NJ

#44 Dec 9, 2017
Lovenewideas wrote:
Oh, oh oh so that's why you got shizzel breath ....yikes...that explains it! Hehehe hahaha

Do you repay the favor?

Just curious.

I'm just bullshitin.

To each their own...hehe..yikes ...heh heh wow.

Oh never mind the pizza, I got a meal waitin fer me at home hahahaha.
poopfan69

Melrose Park, IL

#48 Feb 14, 2018
I love it when people poop in my mouth and force me to eat it. It's the hottest thing ever. Everyone should try it at least once
Doo Doo Monstah

United States

#49 Feb 14, 2018
Lovenewideas wrote:
She ought to s h i t in your face.
cbhxcvchjvsyc

Richmond, VA

#50 Feb 15, 2018
Lovenewideas wrote:
thats nasty

Since: Feb 18

Location hidden

#51 Feb 15, 2018
Lovenewideas wrote:
Do you brush your teeth with Preparation H?
epicpoopguy420

Melrose Park, IL

#52 Feb 17, 2018
Eating poop is the most sensual and romantic thing a person can do. You're truly missing out if you've never let someone unleash their fecal load in your mouth and felt the warmth and mushiness as it slides down your throat. I honestly pity the people that don't have the guts to do this. Makes me wonder if they truly love their significant others.
pooyoda

Melrose Park, IL

#55 Feb 23, 2018
Please God let me meet her. All I want to is to find the girl who will poop in my mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tellthetruth 995,731
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min real 33,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min hojo 701,398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Sammy 79,390
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 114
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 36
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,352