Walpole, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

I love when my wife and I are being romantic and very kinky. She is kneeling above me and I am caressing her back. She is sucking on me and I have my mouth on her bum. She pushes and begins to go slowly. I swallow as she goes and continue until she is done. I like the idea of finding someone else that would like her to do this to them. She is shy and it would take a while to have convince her to do this with someone else.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Dont you people know a TROLL when you see one??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Lovenewideas wrote:
I love when my wife and I are being romantic and very kinky. She is kneeling above me and I am caressing her back. She is sucking on me and I have my mouth on her bum. She pushes and begins to go slowly. I swallow as she goes and continue until she is done. I like the idea of finding someone else that would like her to do this to them. She is shy and it would take a while to have convince her to do this with someone else.
She won't be able to fulfill your sick fantasies after you die and go to HELL.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Lovenewideas wrote:
next time try some shyt wine to wash it down

http://youtu.be/wN-1z6sMX_k

Since: Aug 13

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

I never did figure out what a troll was. Except in relation to a hobbit
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Lovenewideas wrote:
A troll is someone who posts junk just to get a rise out of people or to be an annoyance.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

I know you're just trolling, but fecal play does exist and whether you find it extremely revolting and disgusting (as I do) anyone who is tempted to even mess with this idea, be aware of the bacterial hell you're dealing with! Even when used for butt play and intercourse or whatever, men you have to pretty much boil your junk in alcohol to make it safe to use as it was intended! I personally just don't go there, nor do I allow people I'm with to go there! I'm just saying.
CeCe

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Jenji wrote:
I know you're just trolling, but fecal play does exist and whether you find it extremely revolting and disgusting (as I do) anyone who is tempted to even mess with this idea, be aware of the bacterial hell you're dealing with! Even when used for butt play and intercourse or whatever, men you have to pretty much boil your junk in alcohol to make it safe to use as it was intended! I personally just don't go there, nor do I allow people I'm with to go there! I'm just saying.
That's so sick and you want her to do it to someone else!?! She kiss you!?! Eww yuk! Nasty asses! Oh I mean mouths too!
Tanya

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Nasty people, sex isn't for fun. It's for love and babies!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Tanya wrote:
Nasty people, sex isn't for fun. It's for love and babies!
I agree.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Lovenewideas wrote:
FYI
Internet TROLL
Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship.

Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.
Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
Sameer - Indian muslim

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Lovenewideas wrote:
no no no you cant do that Allah will punish you, tell your wife to poop on my face, I am a poop lover.
Sameer - Indian muslim

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Jenji wrote:
no no no please don't say anything about that, Allah will punish, Mohammad love to eat poop, Poop is rich in vitamins and minerals, I eat poop daily, I get poop from shit holes, it is tastier than chicken, I peeped through the window of my neighbor woman's toilet when she was pooping, that poop was very fresh with nice smell, I wanted to eat it, unfortunately I couldn't get any poop.
If you want to poop come and poop on my face, love you dear, I love you and your poop.
Sameer - Indian muslim

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll is someone who posts junk just to get a rise out of people or to be an annoyance.
no no no dont' say that, Allah will punish you, Mohammad loves poop, he is not troll, he is a poop lover just like me, long live poop, you are my favorite.
Crow

Ocna Mures, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Lovenewideas wrote:
I would like to try, if it is still available
Redneck Chick

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Been there done that, wrote the book then made the movie. Don't knock it till you tried it.
In Dog We Rust

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>She won't be able to fulfill your sick fantasies after you die and go to HELL.
Something in your Bible indicate this person will burn for eating his wife's poop? Or, the idea of bringing someone else into the activity? Just curious
Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Well the Bible does say something about that I think, not sure. I think they mentioned "filth" when reffering to sh.t.

Ahh God I read The Bible long time ago, I guess it's time to read it again to remember some things. Anyway won't hurt you to check on Google
Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Jenji wrote:
come on you women love to have your poop chute drilled pretty good Once you chicks try anal you go crazy
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

ratshit batshit dirty otwat 69assholes tied in a knot ufuk sum uscrew sum u nibble gobble chew if that aintfucking then fuckuoy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

386 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
38pc of Americans doubt Barack Obama was born i... 3 min caesar- 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chess 532,264
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 min Life is Precious 221,372
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 719,919
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 223,980
Any gay High school girls in Costa Mesa? 12 min Melanie Tribtastic 1
apni maa ko chodkar kesa laga (Sep '13) 28 min chut ka raza 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min AussieBobby 256,341
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••