how to rat someone out to the police ...

how to rat someone out to the police for selling/growing drugs

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bob

Edinboro, PA

#1 Aug 25, 2010
how can i get someone i know in trouble for growing pot and selling it? not that i would care normally but he has 3 children that live in this home. the children are required to help him with his pot growing operation. he also does drugs in front of his kids and the kids call them daddy cigarettes! i think this is pathetic and needs to be stopped
nosey

Plainfield, IL

#2 Aug 25, 2010
M Y O B
too bad

Piedmont, OK

#3 Aug 25, 2010
bob wrote:
how can i get someone i know in trouble for growing pot and selling it? not that i would care normally but he has 3 children that live in this home. the children are required to help him with his pot growing operation. he also does drugs in front of his kids and the kids call them daddy cigarettes! i think this is pathetic and needs to be stopped
when you wind up in a ditch then you can decide if it was worth it.you will have it coming.snitches wind up in ditches with stitches.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Yadahims other face”

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma city,OK

#4 Aug 25, 2010
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>when you wind up in a ditch then you can decide if it was worth it.you will have it coming.snitches wind up in ditches with stitches.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Wow, Yadahim!! I never realized you were such a great poet!
I prefer riddles myself: What two things do Yadahim and snitches have in common?.......they both suck and they both get it in the end.
Bianca

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 25, 2010
bob wrote:
how can i get someone i know in trouble for growing pot and selling it? not that i would care normally but he has 3 children that live in this home. the children are required to help him with his pot growing operation. he also does drugs in front of his kids and the kids call them daddy cigarettes! i think this is pathetic and needs to be stopped
Call the drug tip hotline. Often they have money pooled and you may even receive a reward. Good citizens like you are what this world needs more of today.
too bad

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Aug 25, 2010
John the prancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Yadahim!! I never realized you were such a great poet!
I prefer riddles myself: What two things do Yadahim and snitches have in common?.......they both suck and they both get it in the end.
i see a ditch in your future.

“Yadahims other face”

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma city,OK

#7 Aug 25, 2010
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>i see a ditch in your future.
Me too

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 25, 2010
bob wrote:
how can i get someone i know in trouble for growing pot and selling it? not that i would care normally but he has 3 children that live in this home. the children are required to help him with his pot growing operation. he also does drugs in front of his kids and the kids call them daddy cigarettes! i think this is pathetic and needs to be stopped
Really? Just call the tip line in the phone book! Call right to cop shop from work. It's not that hard!
lucky 13

Moline, IL

#9 Aug 25, 2010
put some aa lithium batteries
some ground up pseudoephedrine cold pills
some drano
a 2litre pop bottle
some coleman fuel
morton salt
in the back floor board or bed of the dudes truck,drop a dime and say you smelled a strong smell of anhydrous ammonia coming from that vehicle,the cops will look inside and see the makings of a protable meth lab get a warrant and search dudes house they will find the weed,paraphanailia,lab,
He will def go to jail for meth manuf and weed manuf then you can go over and get all his stuff cause they wont let him take it to prison with him.
LIFES A BEACH
Rotflmfao
narc rae ann griffith

Greenup, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2010
smelly narc hoooe busted all in jail
Didnt your momma tell ya

Corbin, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Remember when you was younger and your momma told you 2 "Mind your own business"? There was a reason for that...And no your not helping the community out by snitching on someone to the police. Do you get the police paychecks? Let the cops do their jobs. Maybe they need to learn how to use their resources better than using 3 or 4 cops to give a traffic violation out.It is never ok to tell on someone when it is none of your business. CODE OF THE WORLD! Cops laugh at people like you. Your doing their job for them. And Im pretty sure that everyone on this earth has gotten away with SOMETHING that is aainst the law, or against God's wishes. So the next time you want to be a good citizen and tell on someone, TELL ON YOURSELF. Keep your nose out of othe peoples business!
andet1987

Walnut, IL

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Didnt your momma tell ya wrote:
Remember when you was younger and your momma told you 2 "Mind your own business"? There was a reason for that...And no your not helping the community out by snitching on someone to the police. Do you get the police paychecks? Let the cops do their jobs. Maybe they need to learn how to use their resources better than using 3 or 4 cops to give a traffic violation out.It is never ok to tell on someone when it is none of your business. CODE OF THE WORLD! Cops laugh at people like you. Your doing their job for them. And Im pretty sure that everyone on this earth has gotten away with SOMETHING that is aainst the law, or against God's wishes. So the next time you want to be a good citizen and tell on someone, TELL ON YOURSELF. Keep your nose out of othe peoples business!
it seems that you are doing something illegal yourself. why are you scared of someone reports something illegal to the police ? it is not being nosey. it is the proper way !!! it is honorable and heroic !!!

if i will see married men having sex with strippers in golf courses, I WILL SURELY CALL THE POLICE !!! it is none of my business ??? i don't think so !!! is the duty of a responsible citizen to report something illegal and immoral to the police !!! of course !!
Angela

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Didnt your momma tell ya wrote:
Remember when you was younger and your momma told you 2 "Mind your own business"? There was a reason for that...And no your not helping the community out by snitching on someone to the police. Do you get the police paychecks? Let the cops do their jobs. Maybe they need to learn how to use their resources better than using 3 or 4 cops to give a traffic violation out.It is never ok to tell on someone when it is none of your business. CODE OF THE WORLD! Cops laugh at people like you. Your doing their job for them. And Im pretty sure that everyone on this earth has gotten away with SOMETHING that is aainst the law, or against God's wishes. So the next time you want to be a good citizen and tell on someone, TELL ON YOURSELF. Keep your nose out of othe peoples business!
This is about the dumbest shyt I've ever read. If you're not a drug dealer or a drug user, you wouldn't have to worry about getting ratted on.
Girl

San Ramon, CA

#15 Apr 2, 2011
People who mind their business in this case are not k that's why America is going DOWN!!
"good stuff should spread bad stuff should stop"

Since: Apr 11

London, UK

#16 Apr 9, 2011
Due to the capitalist society which we are forced to live in, people sometimes have to ignore the 'rules' in order to survive!The guy is probably doing it make money to provide for his kids.I'm sure when you inform the police, and the kids are separated from each other and their father you'll feel great.
stop looking out the window focus on your own life

“Cat got your tongue?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#17 Apr 9, 2011
Who ya going to call to report these people?

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/u...

YUP....WE'RE WINNING THE WAR ON DRUGS

good wife

Laredo, TX

#19 Apr 9, 2011
I had three little kids come to my door one evening. Ages 5 to 9. They were asking me to call the police because daddy was beating the hell out of mommy. After I called, the youngest one became frantic and asked the older ones what was going to happen if the police found daddys pot. If there were no children involved I would say myob. With children involved it borders on abuse. If he is smoking around them they are in danger of contact highs. No kid should have to live like that. As far as doing it to support his kids, that is the lamest excuse ever. Get off his dead ass and get a job, anything would be better then dealing drugs. He runs the risk of having his kids taken away, whether you tell or not. Someone will eventually find out.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#20 Apr 9, 2011
good wife wrote:
I had three little kids come to my door one evening. Ages 5 to 9. They were asking me to call the police because daddy was beating the hell out of mommy. After I called, the youngest one became frantic and asked the older ones what was going to happen if the police found daddys pot. If there were no children involved I would say myob. With children involved it borders on abuse. If he is smoking around them they are in danger of contact highs. No kid should have to live like that. As far as doing it to support his kids, that is the lamest excuse ever. Get off his dead ass and get a job, anything would be better then dealing drugs. He runs the risk of having his kids taken away, whether you tell or not. Someone will eventually find out.
I fail to see the point of your post. What is it no kids should have to live with? Violence? I'd agree with that. Smoking? Smoking what? Tobacco and second hand smoke are REAL KILLERS..and yet it is legal and done around kids all the time.

Are you trying to equate marijuana (The substance only. Not the prohibition surrounding it.) with violence? Not even the government does that....

"Marijuana is the most widely available and commonly abused drug in Connecticut. However, the drug poses a lower threat than cocaine or heroin because marijuana abusers and distributors usually do not commit violent crimes and because the drug's effects are generally less debilitating than those associated with other illicit drugs"
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs07/997/mariju...

You say nothing about the violence perpetrated by ALCOHOL...wanna see those stats for Texas?
http://www.usnodrugs.com/statistics.htm...

Now THAT is scary stuff! So, what was it you were talking about?

15 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resou...

Wanna stop the violence that surrounds marijuana? THEN STOP THE PROHIBITION and no one's daddy will have to go to jail...which, BTW, destroys families.
good wife

Laredo, TX

#21 Apr 9, 2011
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see the point of your post. What is it no kids should have to live with? Violence? I'd agree with that. Smoking? Smoking what? Tobacco and second hand smoke are REAL KILLERS..and yet it is legal and done around kids all the time.
Are you trying to equate marijuana (The substance only. Not the prohibition surrounding it.) with violence? Not even the government does that....
"Marijuana is the most widely available and commonly abused drug in Connecticut. However, the drug poses a lower threat than cocaine or heroin because marijuana abusers and distributors usually do not commit violent crimes and because the drug's effects are generally less debilitating than those associated with other illicit drugs"
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs07/997/mariju...
You say nothing about the violence perpetrated by ALCOHOL...wanna see those stats for Texas?
http://www.usnodrugs.com/statistics.htm...
Now THAT is scary stuff! So, what was it you were talking about?
15 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resou...
Wanna stop the violence that surrounds marijuana? THEN STOP THE PROHIBITION and no one's daddy will have to go to jail...which, BTW, destroys families.
The original poster was concerned that the children were being exposed to an illegal activity. By all means legalize it and then daddy might not possibly be able to make the bucks to support his family because any and everyone could be growing their own.. then, of course, daddy might have to get up and get a real job. I said nothing about alcohol - I did not start this thread and he did not mention alcohol or second hand tobacco smoke. If you would take the time to actually read the original post and try to comprehend what he is saying you wouldn't be making an ass out of yourself by jumping all over me for replying to him. I did not equate anything with violence - I merely stated the original reason they came for help and their concerns for the police finding daddys pot. Quit speed reading through the posts and let some of it sink in.
TOTALLY AGREE

Morristown, TN

#22 Apr 9, 2011
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see the point of your post. What is it no kids should have to live with? Violence? I'd agree with that. Smoking? Smoking what? Tobacco and second hand smoke are REAL KILLERS..and yet it is legal and done around kids all the time.
Are you trying to equate marijuana (The substance only. Not the prohibition surrounding it.) with violence? Not even the government does that....
"Marijuana is the most widely available and commonly abused drug in Connecticut. However, the drug poses a lower threat than cocaine or heroin because marijuana abusers and distributors usually do not commit violent crimes and because the drug's effects are generally less debilitating than those associated with other illicit drugs"
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs07/997/mariju...
You say nothing about the violence perpetrated by ALCOHOL...wanna see those stats for Texas?
http://www.usnodrugs.com/statistics.htm...
Now THAT is scary stuff! So, what was it you were talking about?
15 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resou...
Wanna stop the violence that surrounds marijuana? THEN STOP THE PROHIBITION and no one's daddy will have to go to jail...which, BTW, destroys families.
Yours is the most intelligent response yet!Ive seen More harm come to innocent people by way of Alcohol than marijuanna,most pot smokers are nice happy people cant say ive seen that with drunks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EMIRGAN BOSCH Servisi (O212) 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ... 10 min boschbsg22 1
TARABYA ( 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ( 299 15 34 ) Servi... 13 min boschbsg22 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Tide with Beach 839,247
BOSCH SARIYER ZEKERIYAKÖY ( 342 OO 24 ) Bosch S... 15 min boschbsg22 1
SARIYER BOSCH Servisi O212 ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH ... 19 min boschbsg22 1
BOSCH SERVIS Kemerburgaz ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH SE... 22 min boschbsg22 1
EYÜP GÖKTÜRK BOSCH Servisi ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH ... 34 min boschbsg22 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 590,366
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 100,016
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 4,477
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr who 271,353
More from around the web