Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

i was told their are free grants being giving away right now, i called this number and got through 1-888-789=3967 it stated to leave name/phone number when they caal back if line is busy, no answer, goes to voicemail, or has privacy guard they move to next person their are over 1,000 call being made need some input on this
Crystal

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

I think this is a scam...I called this number also who are these people...
C TYLER

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

ahave anyone got the money that u no of?
MARIA

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

MY COUSIN GOT THREW AND THEY GOT ALL OF HIS INFO IN SUPPOSE TO SEND HIM AN APPLICATION IN 5 DAYS
Sister

Hastings, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

I am still waiting on my application. I was told that it could take 2 weeks for the app. But it's been almost 4 weeks now and I hadnt received anything, neither has anyone else I know that has called.
Student-Ohio

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

This has got to be a scam.If it wasn't you would have known all of the info.Does anyone relly no anyone who has received any money? Answer:NO!
Sheila

Pewaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Student-Ohio wrote:
This has got to be a scam.If it wasn't you would have known all of the info.Does anyone relly no anyone who has received any money? Answer:NO!
Yea I was told by my sister that her friend informed her about the whole thing and got $3400 back it took 6-8 weeks. I called in early December and was told my application would be mailed in 3weeks. I'm still waiting though....
Sheila
Sheila

Pewaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Yea I was told by my sister that her friend informed her about the whole thing and got $3400 back it took 6-8 weeks. I called in early December and was told my application would be mailed in 3weeks. I'm still waiting though....
Sheila
mary jhayes

Leakesville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

i would like to know if this grant is real. i no someone who says they got their money
Nikita smith

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

I no someone who really receive $4000. She said it took about 2 months but she received a checked for $4000.
aundrea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

i been trying to get threw 4 a month now the line is always busy , if this a scam i feel that its not right its people in this world who really needs this i like my im a singlre parent on oxygen with 4 kids please if there anybody that have receive a check let us no .
aundrea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

can somebody tell me that this real and if they no somebody that have receive a CHECK............ PLEASE
sally sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

HOW LONG DOSE IT REAILY TAKE TO GET THE MONEY AND HOW COME IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THROUGHT THE LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY.
shai jones in phila pa

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

My stepmother told me that her girlfriend uncle recieved $3500 by callin the number, DON'T REALLY KNOW IF ITS A SCAM OR NOT......it took a long time for me to get threw, and I finally did, I gave them the info they needed...THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.....I called and applied a week before Christmas, and they said my packet should take 4-6 weeks to come......its now Feb 25, 2010 and Im still waiting! SO IS IT A SCAM???
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

its a scam
dariyon watson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Been homless for years now ssi not enough please help god will help you thanx
dariyon watson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Please help me and my 2 year old black male who been missguided threwout life ssi aint helpin us enough thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

442 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Senecus 598,749
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Jim Justice 114,620
bless the jews (Nov '08) 10 min read 6,779
*WORLD Events 100% MATCH to End Times finale 23 min mideastHeadlines 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 529,979
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min TheBlackSheep 223,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min curiouslu 716,466
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••