free grants being away, no payback, call number for application

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 09

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2009
i was told their are free grants being giving away right now, i called this number and got through 1-888-789=3967 it stated to leave name/phone number when they caal back if line is busy, no answer, goes to voicemail, or has privacy guard they move to next person their are over 1,000 call being made need some input on this
Crystal

Wilmington, MA

#2 Dec 29, 2009
I think this is a scam...I called this number also who are these people...
C TYLER

Broomfield, CO

#3 Jan 8, 2010
ahave anyone got the money that u no of?
MARIA

Foley, AL

#5 Jan 11, 2010
MY COUSIN GOT THREW AND THEY GOT ALL OF HIS INFO IN SUPPOSE TO SEND HIM AN APPLICATION IN 5 DAYS
Sister

Hastings, NE

#6 Jan 12, 2010
I am still waiting on my application. I was told that it could take 2 weeks for the app. But it's been almost 4 weeks now and I hadnt received anything, neither has anyone else I know that has called.
Student-Ohio

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jan 12, 2010
This has got to be a scam.If it wasn't you would have known all of the info.Does anyone relly no anyone who has received any money? Answer:NO!
Sheila

Racine, WI

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Student-Ohio wrote:
This has got to be a scam.If it wasn't you would have known all of the info.Does anyone relly no anyone who has received any money? Answer:NO!
Yea I was told by my sister that her friend informed her about the whole thing and got $3400 back it took 6-8 weeks. I called in early December and was told my application would be mailed in 3weeks. I'm still waiting though....
Sheila
Sheila

Racine, WI

#9 Jan 17, 2010
Yea I was told by my sister that her friend informed her about the whole thing and got $3400 back it took 6-8 weeks. I called in early December and was told my application would be mailed in 3weeks. I'm still waiting though....
Sheila
mary jhayes

Leakesville, MS

#10 Jan 19, 2010
i would like to know if this grant is real. i no someone who says they got their money
Nikita smith

Dothan, AL

#11 Jan 27, 2010
I no someone who really receive $4000. She said it took about 2 months but she received a checked for $4000.
aundrea

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2010
i been trying to get threw 4 a month now the line is always busy , if this a scam i feel that its not right its people in this world who really needs this i like my im a singlre parent on oxygen with 4 kids please if there anybody that have receive a check let us no .
aundrea

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2010
can somebody tell me that this real and if they no somebody that have receive a CHECK............ PLEASE
sally sue

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2010
HOW LONG DOSE IT REAILY TAKE TO GET THE MONEY AND HOW COME IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THROUGHT THE LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY.
shai jones in phila pa

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 25, 2010
My stepmother told me that her girlfriend uncle recieved $3500 by callin the number, DON'T REALLY KNOW IF ITS A SCAM OR NOT......it took a long time for me to get threw, and I finally did, I gave them the info they needed...THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.....I called and applied a week before Christmas, and they said my packet should take 4-6 weeks to come......its now Feb 25, 2010 and Im still waiting! SO IS IT A SCAM???
joe

Gainesville, FL

#16 Nov 14, 2011
its a scam
dariyon watson

Whittier, CA

#18 Aug 31, 2013
Been homless for years now ssi not enough please help god will help you thanx
dariyon watson

Whittier, CA

#19 Aug 31, 2013
Please help me and my 2 year old black male who been missguided threwout life ssi aint helpin us enough thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 778,010
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min YellowPissreality 265,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 96,849
Is A Race War Brewing? 17 min Truthspeaks19 57
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 20 min Truthspeaks19 3
Last Word + 2 22 min Pigs 994
PROOF that Satan is REAL: Homosexuals 25 min mom 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min guest 560,404
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min Lord Righteous Judge 441,818
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 605,320
More from around the web