|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

T-Town Clown wrote:
hey X good day pal !!!
Yo Clownie.

Why do clowns wear big shoes?

A clown, while traveling in the wilds of an uncharted jungle, was taken captive by cannibals, along with the rest of his party. Although the other members of his party were taken away to be boiled in the cannibals’ stew, the clown was taken to the outskirts of the village by the chief of the cannibals and released.“I’m grateful, but I don’t understand why you’re releasing me?” The Chief looked at the clown and said,“Clowns taste funny.”

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Reson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh alright you're a "new ager" ok gotcha.
I am?

Thanks, I suppose.

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Reson wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were watching tweedy bird.
But I must thank you.
It's the first time I've been called "little" in a couple decades.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>If you kept a file of all the straightforward, material-based questions that never receive straightforward, material-based answers it would overload your hard-drive.
But that don't mean it ain't worth to keep askin'.......
I have started a file that I call "Christians Say the Darndest Things" although half the time I forget to copy the quotes over. Sometimes I'm just too busy laughing. I've been thinking about starting a forum by that name.
Ken

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, please provide the scripture from Gen. 3 that states this.
The serpent didn't deceive anyone, he stated the truth in everything he said in Genesis 3.
If not, please show me.
It seems that you are allowing your interpretation of scripture to interfere with your understanding of the scripture. No offense intended, of course.
Then all we have is two different interpretations.
Ken

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

"ANYONE who doesn't have the WILL to understand another human being sometimes enters the world of animals....and, at times, becomes the beast." I do include myself with this statement as well.
We are all beasts Ecc.3:18. 18 "I said to myself: As for the children of men, it is God's way of testing them and of showing that they are in themselves like beasts."

Luke 6:39 And he told them a parable, "Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit?”

Since: May 08

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
See it that omnipresence thing.
I give nick names to folks I like, and I'm gonna name you after that song called "Rockin Robin."

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have started a file that I call "Christians Say the Darndest Things" although half the time I forget to copy the quotes over. Sometimes I'm just too busy laughing. I've been thinking about starting a forum by that name.
That's your problem Xcntrik, you think too much, just do it, the world likes to laugh at all these crazy christians anyway.

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Reson wrote:
<quoted text>
I give nick names to folks I like, and I'm gonna name you after that song called "Rockin Robin."
:)
Works for me.

I'll try my best to remember so I know when you are referring to me.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Judged:

Ken wrote:
"ANYONE who doesn't have the WILL to understand another human being sometimes enters the world of animals....and, at times, becomes the beast." I do include myself with this statement as well.
We are all beasts Ecc.3:18. 18 "I said to myself: As for the children of men, it is God's way of testing them and of showing that they are in themselves like beasts."
Luke 6:39 And he told them a parable, "Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit?”
MEEP! MEEP!

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I've saved a few. Dang, there's a bunch of right dandies I didn't save ....But I can remember 'em tho'!

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Then all we have is two different interpretations.
Now you wouldn't think an Almighty GodMan with a Plan would want that to happen, would ya? That's the head-scratcher......
Ken

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

The Holy Ghost: "And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Moreover upon My servants and handmaids in those days I will pour out My spirit" (Joel 2:28-29).

Emphasizing....not yelling:
THE POWER TO SPEAK BLESSINGS INTO YOUR OWN LIFE IS YOU. YOU MUST DISCOVER THE WAYS TO USE THIS POWER. AS YOU DAILY SEEK GOD IN PRAYER, UNDERSTANDING OF THE GIFTS IN YOU WILL COME FORTH, AND THE EVIDENCE OF THIS WILL BECOME APPARENT TO THOSE AROUND YOU.

MY DEAR CHILD, I HAVE MUCH JOY PLANNED FOR YOU. AS YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL IN YOUR SEED SOWING INTO MY KINGDOM, SURELY YOU SHALL BE BLESSED. BE NOT WEARY IN WELL DOING, FOR YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR PROMISED REWARD. I SAY UNTO YOU. MEDIATE ON THESE THINGS I HAVE SAID, FOR YOU SHALL SEE THEM WITH YOUR OWN EYES.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Works for me.
I'll try my best to remember so I know when you are referring to me.
luv ya

“DEATH IS COMING”

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Now you wouldn't think an Almighty GodMan with a Plan would want that to happen, would ya? That's the head-scratcher......
No head-scratcher here HipGnosis

Do not interpretations belong to God? Gen 40:8.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Clownie.
Why do clowns wear big shoes?
A clown, while traveling in the wilds of an uncharted jungle, was taken captive by cannibals, along with the rest of his party. Although the other members of his party were taken away to be boiled in the cannibals’ stew, the clown was taken to the outskirts of the village by the chief of the cannibals and released.“I’m grateful, but I don’t understand why you’re releasing me?” The Chief looked at the clown and said,“Clowns taste funny.”
LMAO I like it X you made me LOL good post !!!!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Ken wrote:
The Holy Ghost: "And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Moreover upon My servants and handmaids in those days I will pour out My spirit" (Joel 2:28-29).
Emphasizing....not yelling:
THE POWER TO SPEAK BLESSINGS INTO YOUR OWN LIFE IS YOU. YOU MUST DISCOVER THE WAYS TO USE THIS POWER. AS YOU DAILY SEEK GOD IN PRAYER, UNDERSTANDING OF THE GIFTS IN YOU WILL COME FORTH, AND THE EVIDENCE OF THIS WILL BECOME APPARENT TO THOSE AROUND YOU.
MY DEAR CHILD, I HAVE MUCH JOY PLANNED FOR YOU. AS YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL IN YOUR SEED SOWING INTO MY KINGDOM, SURELY YOU SHALL BE BLESSED. BE NOT WEARY IN WELL DOING, FOR YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR PROMISED REWARD. I SAY UNTO YOU. MEDIATE ON THESE THINGS I HAVE SAID, FOR YOU SHALL SEE THEM WITH YOUR OWN EYES.
The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit Ken, and God's Spirit cannot be manifested into a distinct third person of a trinity, if that were so then the Holy Ghost would really be Jesus' father and we know how foolish that sounds don't we? As for everything in CAPS, is this from your book of wisdom or is it your own version of prosperity?

“We Are All Sheep”

Since: Jul 08

A Little Cesspool I Call USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Reson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thug, I got some fantastic news for you, the other day I read an article in a cat's magazine that stated cats are smarter than christian dogs because cats retain up to 10 times the amount of info they take in. I always knew cats were smarter than dogs and this article confirms it, isn't that amazing?
Thanks for the info. That explains why my damn cats are so smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,861 - 5,880 of12,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

617 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min lightbeamrider 216,621
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min KiMare 89,478
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joy 679,680
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 min lewy1221 224
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min Velvet MJK 3,984
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,489
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 6 min Velvet MJK 435
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 511,901
•••
•••
•••