There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion!
des

Silver Lake, KS

#41737 Feb 17, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck on that abortion,I hope it haunts you the rest of your life. You selfish pig.
Wow with the name calling really. Who made you god to judge?! Its her body her life!! She has to live it..not you! Hope you get pregnant and give birth to 20 babies.
goodwife

San Antonio, TX

#41738 Feb 19, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you consider yourself a good Christian. Jeez...
LIP can not be considered a Christian, good or otherwise. A true Christian, in my opinion, could not be so quick to judge others. She reminds me of a Hispanic man
that comes to my place of employment and makes demands that he feels we should be
obliged to follow-when he doesn't get his way he refers to some of us as dumb-ass white
girls (said in tex-mex) at one time and will later throw his God bless you's and have blessed
day's at us on other days. He is not only a piss poor excuse for a Christian, he is (in my opinion) a racist. LIP is LIP - those of you that know her know that she is one hell of an opinionated, unforgiving, judgmental (with emphasis on mental) person.
goodwife

San Antonio, TX

#41739 Feb 19, 2014
des wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow with the name calling really. Who made you god to judge?! Its her body her life!! She has to live it..not you! Hope you get pregnant and give birth to 20 babies.
Please don't wish that on any baby-
SLH

Lawrenceburg, IN

#41740 May 23, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not an accident. It is a violent crime. If a woman becomes pregnant as a result from a rape, she has an incredible opportunity to turn her negative situation around. Rape is no excuse to kill.
Also, please remember that there is no legitimate reason a woman would resort to a "Backyard Clinic"... Today, a woman can walk into any hospital and just leave her baby. No questions asked. There is absolutely no excuse for killing an unborn baby.
Wow you speak of rape like it's the simplest thing to deal with. And who in their right mind would prefer to abandon her child to a hospital or whatever instead of an early pregnancy termination? After carrying a baby for nine months, having the baby and after all of that just abandoning him or her without knowing what's gonna happen to it? Living all your life in guilt and just wondering. You are nuts.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#41741 May 23, 2014
Mackenzieee wrote:
Pregnancy and parenting takes a HUGE toll on the females mind, body, and emotions. And truth is, if a woman accidentally gets pregnant, she may not be emotionally, mentally, physically, or financially ready for child. The adoption opition IS easier said then done! I would know first hand. Adoption is not that easy to do. So wh should a woman NOT have a choice?
Also, a woman can only get an abortion during the first trimester. During the first trimester, or the first 3 months, the baby is NOT a baby. It is an embryo.
DEFINITION OF EMBRYO:
SOMETHING THE IS UNDERDEVELOPED. THEY LAYING DOWN OF FUNDIMENTAL CELLS AND TISSUES. NO HEART BEAT PRESENT IN MAMMALS. AND UNDERDEVELOPED CELL.
It is simply 2 combined cells. It can't feel and is NOT a human. Simply 2 combined cells. If you think of the development of the embryo, it is NOT a human. It is not a human until AFTER the 3rd month when a heart beat is present and the embryo becomes a fetus. If you think about it logically, you will see my point of view.
Most of you are not aware of something called:
BACKYARD CLINICS.
At on point in the late 70's early 80's, abortion WAS illegal. When that happened, women would go into people basements, alleys, and other non-sanitary places to get an abortion. The abortion would be someone beating the mother until she lost it, throwing herself downstairs, and/or inserting a clothes hanger to probe the womb and kill the baby, and other harmful ways. Harmful to the mother as well. In many cases, the mother would DIE.
If we make abortion illegal, women will DIE trying to rid themselves of their unborn. So why not save a mother, and potentially a child, by keeping abortion legal or PRO- CHOICE??????? When I say potentially saving a child, I mean if the child was born and NOT given up for adoption, the child could face poverty, a life with the birth mother, could put the child into poverty, the reason the mother may have wanted to give the child up in the first place. The reason the child may have not given up the child for adoption, was an emotional strain. Adoption causes sever depression in women. And is therefore VERY difficult. If a child is adopted, it may lead the child to have to go to therapy in the way, that the child may be insecure, unsure, and untrusting. It is proven that adopted children face many hardships in frowing up without their birth mother or parents.
If the embryo IS aborted, it will not have to face hardship.
IN CONCLUSION, do many women a favor, keep them alive and healthy, and keep children out of possible poverty, and out of mental unstability out of their lives, and keep abortion LEGAL AND PRO-CHOICE.
BECAUSE IF YOU THIN KABOUT IT LOGICALLY, ABORTION IS NOT A CRIME, NOR IS IT CRUEL.
YOU WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND.
Abortion is MURDER, you FOOL!!!!!!!!
DoBetterResearch MyFriend

Guam

#41742 Oct 30, 2014
OMFG, yes their where underground abortion spot but they are choosing to take that dangerous path. Less than 1% of all abortions are performed to save the life of the mother. It is an extremely rare case when abortion is required to save the mother’s life. Of course, when two lives are threatened and only one can be saved, doctors must always save that life. However, abortion for the mother’s life and abortion for the mother’s health are usually not the same issue. Since every abortion kills an innocent human being, it is morally abhorrent to use the rare cases when abortion is necessary to save the life of the mother as justification for the millions of on demand "convenience" abortions.
To be only "personally pro-life" is to not be pro-life at all.
If abortion doesn't kill children, why would someone be opposed to it? If it does kill children, why would someone defend another's right to do it? Being personally against abortion but favoring another's right to abortion is self-contradictory and morally baffling.
Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.
Not only does every abortion kill an innocent human being in the womb; but abortion is also more dangerous to the mother than if she were to give birth to the child. The evidence overwhelmingly proves that the morbidity and mortality rates of legal abortion are several times higher than that for carrying a pregnancy to term.
Abortion means the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy. Something that not many people know is that beginning at the 8th week of development, an unborn baby that is aborted feels pain during the abortion. That baby feels both psychological and real physical, organic pain. It’s sick to say that people are okay to let their child feel this pain. Abortion shouldn’t be a option. Doctors took an oath to save lives not to harm and to kill innocent living humans.
I kinda really think you don't understand abortion or the affects it does have on people and the society. Abortion has effects on men also! The traditional role of men has been to provide and protect. Abortion has fractured that role for many men, leaving them confused as to what their role now is. With the advent of in vitro fertilization and many single women choosing motherhood but not marriage, many men see themselves as no more than 'sperm donors.' Some men are quite happy to accept this role but others are resentful. Another effect of this breaking down the barriers is that, having already violated his nature by asking or allowing a woman to have an act of violence kill his child, he feels less restraint at inflicting violence on her or others. Rates of domestic violence and child abuse have risen since the legalization or decriminalization of abortion.
libover30

Soddy Daisy, TN

#41743 Oct 31, 2014
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>So much for you caring about the women. Most decide to keep 'their' baby do you get it their baby. But you'll say anything to warrant the death of a child.
There is everything wrong with abortion! You are killing a baby, whether you like it or not. If you can make it seem something else, other than a baby then there are those who won't feel wrong about killing it. And I am sure they see it as an 'it' too!

This world before man decided to change everything the world was based on a yes or no answer, a good or bad world. Now we use every excuse just so they can continue to do as they please. This is an innocent child, innocent please remember this. It is an unborn baby who is a living being and deserves every protection that we can give them.

The reason I would never vote for abortion to be easy to get, or even a right is because I don't believe in killing a baby! Think hard about what this means.

“..A little kingdom...”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#41744 Nov 1, 2014
Pro Choice.
libover30

Soddy Daisy, TN

#41745 Nov 8, 2014
SLH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you speak of rape like it's the simplest thing to deal with. And who in their right mind would prefer to abandon her child to a hospital or whatever instead of an early pregnancy termination? After carrying a baby for nine months, having the baby and after all of that just abandoning him or her without knowing what's gonna happen to it? Living all your life in guilt and just wondering. You are nuts.
Wow then Jane that is the reason to kill the child! I mean if the woman didn't want it to happen to her what in the world do you think the child thinks! How selfish and just pure evil to kill a living, breathing baby because? This species will come up with just about anything and everything to make it seem other than what it is...MURDER!
libover30

Soddy Daisy, TN

#41746 Nov 13, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is MURDER, you FOOL!!!!!!!!
This truly drives me insane. If you call it something other than a baby then it has no rights, has no feelings. So it must be okay to kill it!

If people don't stand up for rights and wrongs, as we have stopped doing we end up with a world where nothing is safe. Where others can kill the most innocent of innocents. This is WRONG! If someone says it is the right of the woman to kill, then the person saying it is okay is just as guilty as the person doing the killing.

Now let's talk about the doctors that do these killings. What form of moral upbringing did they have? How can they kill these innocents the way they do and sleep at night??? Morals...there ain't any here.

Wrong is wrong, and right is right. There is only real answer, and that is it is wrong!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#41747 Nov 26, 2014
libover30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow then Jane that is the reason to kill the child! I mean if the woman didn't want it to happen to her what in the world do you think the child thinks! How selfish and just pure evil to kill a living, breathing baby because? This species will come up with just about anything and everything to make it seem other than what it is...MURDER!
not living, it is alive, but not living. not a baby. a fetus. a fetus is incapable of thinking. do you remember what you thought/experienced while in the womb? not breathing. doesn't breathe until born.

not murder. murder can only occur on an actual person.
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#41749 Nov 30, 2014
Mackenzieee wrote:
Pregnancy and parenting takes a HUGE toll on the females mind, body, and emotions. And truth is, if a woman accidentally gets pregnant, she may not be emotionally, mentally, physically, or financially ready for child. The adoption opition IS easier said then done! I would know first hand. Adoption is not that easy to do. So wh should a woman NOT have a choice?
Also, a woman can only get an abortion during the first trimester. During the first trimester, or the first 3 months, the baby is NOT a baby. It is an embryo.
everything you write here is a big LIE. A human being is a human being from the beginning of his/her life

guess you will say you don't care about the thought that your mother could have butchered YOU?

but then she didn't... so who cares about all those others?

selfish
bigbob

Claremont, Australia

#41750 Dec 10, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not an accident. It is a violent crime. If a woman becomes pregnant as a result from a rape, she has an incredible opportunity to turn her negative situation around. Rape is no excuse to kill.
Also, please remember that there is no legitimate reason a woman would resort to a "Backyard Clinic"... Today, a woman can walk into any hospital and just leave her baby. No questions asked. There is absolutely no excuse for killing an unborn baby.
You are so noble ....... I would love to see though how you would react if you were raped and pregnant ....... talk is cheap ...... don't judge until you walk in someone's shoes
Christian Go

Makati, Philippines

#41751 Jul 17, 2015
Does anyone know where I can find a blank "adoption form" to fill out?
Gods_Ass

Arbroath, UK

#41752 Sep 3, 2015
Your make-believe "God" doesn't exist so let's not use him as an excuse shall we?

If he does exist then he f*ckin sucks, seriously. We definitely need a new God on planet Earth ASAP.

Have you seen the devastation of our planet? Humanity may have caused the destruction, but (your) God apparently created us... so he is solely responsible for all of the pain and suffering. If he knew we'd act like this, and is only "testing us", then he is much more evil than any woman considering abortion - your God is a truly sick and twisted f*ck.

I support any woman who chooses to abort life to save yet another being from suffering like millions upon millions already are on this planet.
goodwife number 1

San Antonio, TX

#41753 Sep 12, 2015
goodwife wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't wish that on any baby-
whoa, sister - who are you and why can't you come up with your own user name instead of taking mine - granted I haven't been on here in a few years and to come back for a visit and see someone else using my moniker - all I can say is wow and come up with your own
Victour

Lakeland, FL

#41754 Oct 5, 2015
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you write here is a big LIE. A human being is a human being from the beginning of his/her life
guess you will say you don't care about the thought that your mother could have butchered YOU?
but then she didn't... so who cares about all those others?
selfish
My Mothere was asked if she wanted to abort me. I wish she had.. I would have never known. maybe on the redo.. I would be happy now..

Since: Feb 16

Cainta, Philippines

#41755 Feb 19, 2016
I badly need someone who could help me financially. I am really broke right now and I have discovered that I'm pregnant. I wanted to abort my baby but it's an illegal act here.
I found alternative way. I hope someone could refer me to be a sponsor.:( I know that this is the best decision I can make.:(
feces for jesus

Seaford, NY

#41757 Feb 22, 2016
libover30 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is everything wrong with abortion!
Spontaneous abortion occurs with 1 in every 8 pregnancies, approximately. Get back to us when you have a clue.
Angel Baby

Columbia, MO

#41758 Feb 22, 2016
Abortion is murder!!!!!! If there is a heartbeat, there IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 17 min Das 87
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 92,941
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Student 46,048
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web