There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion!
Thom Tanner

Boston, MA

#41715 Apr 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is EVIL, abortion is MURDER, abortion is OF THE DEVIL!!
I love to use you s a toilet!
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#41716 Apr 29, 2013
Thom Tanner wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to use you s a toilet!
Unless you REPENT and turn to Christ Almighty, you will have HELL as your 'toilet'. A 'toilet' were the worm never dies!
Karabo

Ashburn, VA

#41718 May 9, 2013
Abortion can lead you into motheless
Unknown

Fair Lawn, NJ

#41719 May 9, 2013
An unqualified and irresponsible parent or the torn remains of innocent life... Damn, I don't know which is more disgusting! D:

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#41721 May 13, 2013
Unknown wrote:
An unqualified and irresponsible parent or the torn remains of innocent life... Damn, I don't know which is more disgusting! D:
The vast majority of abortions are performed early and there are no "torn remains." Histrionics only hurt the PL argument. Peace.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#41722 May 14, 2013
Abortion, regardless of the stage, is MURDER! If conception is deliberately interrupted without just moral/physical cause, it is MURDER!

Location hidden

#41723 May 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion, regardless of the stage, is MURDER! If conception is deliberately interrupted without just moral/physical cause, it is MURDER!
lol. Honey, you can ALL CAPS as much as you like, murder is a legal term. Birth control is not murder, abortion is not murder. Your personal (and religious) opinion is irrelevant to any pregnancy but your own. You are neither a doctor or thinking in reality.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#41724 May 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Honey, you can ALL CAPS as much as you like, murder is a legal term. Birth control is not murder, abortion is not murder. Your personal (and religious) opinion is irrelevant to any pregnancy but your own. You are neither a doctor or thinking in reality.
Abortion is M-U-R-D-E-R!!!!
Razz

Ozark, MO

#41725 May 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman gets pregnant while on the pill, I would look at it like a gift from God, a privilege, NOT a burden to get rid of by killing. If you are not prepared to raise the child, please have the decency to give it up for adoption...
I am replying in general to this thread. Abortion is killing a baby. You started out as one cell dividing in two and so on so forth. Think about what the Lord will feel about all that. This world is a hard one and through the Grace of God we get through or God takes us home.

Location hidden

#41726 May 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is M-U-R-D-E-R!!!!
Screaming like a shrill little monkey doesn't make your statement true. Relax. No one is denying you your opinion, honey.
jutfrogman

Pittsburgh, PA

#41727 May 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Get Lucky Sometimes
Unknown

Fair Lawn, NJ

#41728 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The vast majority of abortions are performed early and there are no "torn remains." Histrionics only hurt the PL argument. Peace.
And please cite where exactly I was "PL"? Oh you can't, huh.:( Jumping to conclusions now, are we? It's alright, many people do that as well when they're desperate. I would do that to, but I'm above that. Peace out homedawg!:D

Location hidden

#41729 May 21, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
And please cite where exactly I was "PL"? Oh you can't, huh.:( Jumping to conclusions now, are we? It's alright, many people do that as well when they're desperate. I would do that to, but I'm above that. Peace out homedawg!:D
Oh, I apologize. If you support abortion rights, I have no argument with you.

Homedawg? Really? How very Caucasian of you. Lol, j/k
Alpha

Italy

#41730 Sep 6, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not an accident. It is a violent crime. If a woman becomes pregnant as a result from a rape, she has an incredible opportunity to turn her negative situation around. Rape is no excuse to kill.
Also, please remember that there is no legitimate reason a woman would resort to a "Backyard Clinic"... Today, a woman can walk into any hospital and just leave her baby. No questions asked. There is absolutely no excuse for killing an unborn baby.
jane your totaly crazzzzy and thank god your not in the possition to make any laws...or have any power over the issue..women should have the right to decide and not be made to feel awful by some religious freek. WE faught hard for this right for all the reasons already stated..why dont you try getting rapped and then see if you are able to turn that into a possitive experience? try it show us all. your words show how little compassion and understanding of life in general you have.
Katrina

North Pole, AK

#41731 Oct 22, 2013
I think that anyone who thinks abortion is wrong is ignorant and selfish. Especially Jane.. I know this is an old thread but each situation is different. I just found out i am pregnant with a second child, I am 6 weeks along and am aborting next week. I have one child and me and my husband together can't hardly make it with one. We are living with my mother I law, hardly make my car insurance every month and am relying on food stamps to feed my family. I have made this decision because I know I can't financially or mentally handle it. We used condoms and birth control. A blessing my ass, if there was a god he would understand the hardship and not force a child into this predicament. So for all you bible thumping morons, focus on your own goddamn life. A women's choice is her choice, and should not be shamed for trying to protect her child. In conclusion, shove it up your ass, get a life, and focus on your own family.:)
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#41732 Oct 31, 2013
Katrina wrote:
I think that anyone who thinks abortion is wrong is ignorant and selfish. Especially Jane.. I know this is an old thread but each situation is different. I just found out i am pregnant with a second child, I am 6 weeks along and am aborting next week. I have one child and me and my husband together can't hardly make it with one. We are living with my mother I law, hardly make my car insurance every month and am relying on food stamps to feed my family. I have made this decision because I know I can't financially or mentally handle it. We used condoms and birth control. A blessing my ass, if there was a god he would understand the hardship and not force a child into this predicament. So for all you bible thumping morons, focus on your own goddamn life. A women's choice is her choice, and should not be shamed for trying to protect her child. In conclusion, shove it up your ass, get a life, and focus on your own family.:)
Good luck on that abortion,I hope it haunts you the rest of your life. You selfish pig.

Location hidden

#41733 Nov 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck on that abortion,I hope it haunts you the rest of your life. You selfish pig.
I bet you consider yourself a good Christian. Jeez...
Proud Canadian

Calgary, Canada

#41734 Dec 10, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman accidentally gets pregnant... please. Women don't accidentally get pregnant. They are careless. She may not be emotionally, mentally, physically, or financially ready for child.... Then protect yourself or refrain from having sex. The adoption opition IS easier said then done... This is true, however, well worth it!
During the first trimester, or the first 3 months, the baby is NOT a baby... Totally false. I am 2 months pregnant and saw the heartbeat the otherday. The head and body are forming... it looks like a baby. The reason they say undeveloped is because the baby cannot live on its own yet.
If we make abortion illegal, women will DIE trying to rid themselves of their unborn.... So, you believe women have more of a right to life than children?
NOT given up for adoption, the child could face poverty, a life with the birth mother, could put the child into poverty, the reason the mother may have wanted to give the child up in the first place... Today, any woman can walk into a hospital and leave their child (no questions asked). She can also give the child up for adoption.
The reason the child may have not given up the child for adoption, was an emotional strain. Adoption causes sever depression in women. And is therefore VERY difficult.... It's a sad day when a woman finds it much easier to kill her child than to give it up for adoption.
In conclusion, all of your arguements point to the well-being of the mother. It's all about making her feel better, making her happy, not inconveniencing her with a child... Please! We have become such a selfish people. Please rememeber that if a woman didn't give her child up for adoption, you wouldn't have had the PRIVILEGE to have been able to adopt.
Women should have no right to kill their unborn, ever!
Really? Women can't accidentally get pregnant? What if a 13 year old got raped and got pregnant? Did she REALLY mean to get pregnant? Didn't think so
Emily

Surrey, Canada

#41735 Jan 22, 2014
Abortions are fine! "Babies are a gift from God." Pfft. Yeah, and what if the mother is raped? Or has a disease that could be passed down to the child? Or cannot afford a child? It's the MOTHER'S descision.
des

Silver Lake, KS

#41736 Feb 17, 2014
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is the argument that I just don't get. It is surely the most selfish thing I have ever heard. I am not calling you selfish but the women whom actually feel this way. They look at it as such an inconvenience to their lives. My body, my life, my pain, my job, my money, my social life, MY MY MY MY MY. Totally and completely selfish.
If these woman are under such a selfish state of mind..than isn't best they don't raise a child until they are ready to give gibe give selflessly? Some will say adoption..but not all women can emotionally grasp the concept of birthing a child and than giving it away. To each their own. Every one has different limits as to what they can tolerate. Abortion is ok only in the first trimester!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 55,757
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 649,698
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Halle Berry Sister 3,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min ImFree2Choose 2,283
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 281,468
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min New Ideas 44,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Ideas 618,573
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web