There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#41671 Apr 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing morally wrong with obesity or suicide. Or abortion.
If you really believe that, then you are a truly pitiful case.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#41674 Apr 20, 2013
it's kind of strange some women,
how some women find out their pregnant for only two weeks,
and they run around, celebrating,
calling everybody their having a BABY, go figure!
how strange, they don't call it a blob or a fetus, i wonder why
and yet, some women,
even when they don't want the BABY, for reasons like rape, or economics, don't know who the father is
oops, i mean, the blob or fetus
they give it a chance to live, and then let it be adopted, to a good family
interesting, how some think how inconvenient it is to have a child,
goes against life style, hates kids, don't know who the father is, into promiscuity, had 3 other abortions, no love for child, tooo embarrassed that it might be an ethic baby, family knowing,
i would assume these are valid reasons,
now, for those who goes for abortions, go watch
how they do it, and if you feel nothing
then stand by your DECISION
thats too bad, you just never know, that little blob could have had an answer for cancer, heart problems, maybe the first to travel to mars
i wonder what a future, they, the blobs would have had,
if given a chance ?????

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#41675 Apr 20, 2013
mztza wrote:
and yet, some women,
even when they don't want the BABY, for reasons like rape, or economics, don't know who the father is
goes against life style, hates kids, don't know who the father is, into promiscuity, had 3 other abortions, no love for child, tooo embarrassed that it might be an ethic baby, family knowing,
thats too bad, you just never know, that little blob could have had an answer for cancer, heart problems, maybe the first to travel to mars
if given a chance ?????
It's strange you only consider that an aborted fetus could have cured cancer when it could have been the woman that got to continue her education in med school and went on to find the cure.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41676 Apr 20, 2013
mztza wrote:
and yet, some women,
if given a chance ?????
This is priceless. Can I use this?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#41677 Apr 20, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#41678 Apr 21, 2013
I HATE abortion because abortion is MURDER!!!!! Sex is not a GAME!!! Sex is not a TOY!!!! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!! Almighty God only meant to sex to be between a husband and his wife,not two fornicating,or adultry-committing people!!! Do you need to go to college for four years to UNDERSTAND that??!!
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41679 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I HATE abortion because abortion is MURDER!!!!! Sex is not a GAME!!! Sex is not a TOY!!!! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!! Almighty God only meant to sex to be between a husband and his wife,not two fornicating,or adultry-committing people!!! Do you need to go to college for four years to UNDERSTAND that??!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Until people understand that sex is a sacred covenant (instituted by God) between a husband and wife, the will continue to be in bondage to the lusts of the flesh.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#41680 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I agree with you about the abortion. I mean come on people where are your hearts at? You guys who think that there is nothing wrong with this need to think hard and look up some of the videos that are on Youtube about special needs kids and see how they did end up being able to make it on their own and how they are helping others with the same disability and even the ones who don't have the same as they do and the ones who have survived abortions such as Gianna Jessen. I thank God every day that I am alive and able to talk with others about children with disabilities and how they have changed and are willing to help them any way that they can. I have changed a lot of lives just by talking about my life and how some things have affected me.
Ocean56

AOL

#41681 Apr 22, 2013
Ella wrote:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Until people understand that sex is a sacred covenant (instituted by God) between a husband and wife, the will continue to be in bondage to the lusts of the flesh.
Oh PLEASE, can't the regressive religionists come up with anything else but this nonsense? Stupid question on my part, since the answer is: obviously NOT.

It is not for YOU and other religionist kooks to decide what sex is for ME or anyone else, for that matter. I decide what sex is for MYSELF, and for me, sex is definitely NOT for procreation. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, which means I have NO intention of having any more children. Getting pregnant at this point would be the one of the WORST things that could happen, so I'm very grateful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, in case you didn't know. Just because a woman can reproduce doesn't mean she HAS to. A woman can reject motherhood for any reason(s), all of which are none of YOUR bleeping business.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41682 Apr 22, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, can't the regressive religionists come up with anything else but this nonsense? Stupid question on my part, since the answer is: obviously NOT.
It is not for YOU and other religionist kooks to decide what sex is for ME or anyone else, for that matter. I decide what sex is for MYSELF, and for me, sex is definitely NOT for procreation. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, which means I have NO intention of having any more children. Getting pregnant at this point would be the one of the WORST things that could happen, so I'm very grateful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, in case you didn't know. Just because a woman can reproduce doesn't mean she HAS to. A woman can reject motherhood for any reason(s), all of which are none of YOUR bleeping business.
Take it up with GOD, it is His Word! Oh wait, you'll get that chance because you will have to give an account for every idle word
you have and will speak as well as any of your actions you haven't repented for.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#41683 Apr 22, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not for YOU and other religionist kooks to decide what sex is for ME or anyone else, for that matter. I decide what sex is for MYSELF, and for me, sex is definitely NOT for procreation. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, which means I have NO intention of having any more children. Getting pregnant at this point would be the one of the WORST things that could happen, so I'm very grateful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, in case you didn't know. Just because a woman can reproduce doesn't mean she HAS to. A woman can reject motherhood for any reason(s), all of which are none of YOUR bleeping business.
congratulations, you use contraceptives,
why, didn't get you abort the children that you have
is it because you thought them as babies
not a blob
thats because these other women, won't admit it's a baby,
no love for that child, besides it's easier to get rid of it
they don't have to see it in pieces, or whether it's a boy or little girl
besides, they don't want to see the PIECES still moving around and still fighting for life
even the head still, its mouth is still gasping for AIR
thats really strange, for just a said blob
trying to survive, in pieces
for one thing, when it started out as a blob, it already had its characteristic of the parents, as it grows to have a blend of physical from both parents
it has already been determined if that child would have been a blessing in this world
this little blob had a SOUL,
it doesn't have a soul, just when its born
from the moment, the cells, gathered and multipled
it was set, boy, girl, look like parents, smart or smarter, sweet or naughty, loving or alittle brat, athelete, scholar, take care of you in old age, even give you sweet grandchildren
all, i ask of these ladies, is give the child a chance,
give it to someone, who would adore it, who can't even have a blob
because, these women who can't have babies, think this blob as a baby to love
for the ones, who truly don't want, get an operation, thats 100% guarantee
the other way, well sometimes it doesn't work
or be celibate
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#41684 Apr 22, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
This is priceless. Can I use this?
ABSOLUTELY

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#41686 Apr 22, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
not a blob
besides, they don't want to see the PIECES still moving around and still fighting for life
for one thing, when it started out as a blob, it already had its characteristic of the parents, as it grows to have a blend of physical from both parents
it has already been determined if that child would have been a blessing in this world
it was set, boy, girl, look like parents, smart or smarter, sweet or naughty, loving or alittle brat, athelete, scholar, take care of you in old age, even give you sweet I grandchildren
for the ones, who truly don't want, get an operation, thats 100% guarantee
the other way, well sometimes it doesn't work
or be celibate
You don't get to dictate what other women will do about their own pregnancies. You do what you feel is best for you. We'll each do what's best for each of us.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#41687 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
what god?? Only a real moron would think like that.
I have a challenge for you, fool.
Invoke your god.
see nothing happened. Now get a life.
Ocean56

AOL

#41688 Apr 23, 2013
Ella wrote:
Take it up with GOD, it is His Word! Oh wait, you'll get that chance because you will have to give an account for every idle word you have and will speak as well as any of your actions you haven't repented for.
As far as I'M concerned, your "god" is IMAGINARY. So I won't be having any conversations with it anytime soon. Nor do I have to repent NOT being a mindless baby factory for "god" and church.

This is one of the benefits of kicking the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb; I don't have to get the approval of some nosy church cleric before making any personal decisions. I make those decisions MYSELF.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#41689 Apr 23, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'M concerned, your "god" is IMAGINARY. So I won't be having any conversations with it anytime soon. Nor do I have to repent NOT being a mindless baby factory for "god" and church.
This is one of the benefits of kicking the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb; I don't have to get the approval of some nosy church cleric before making any personal decisions. I make those decisions MYSELF.
good for you. Funny how eons ago people who spoke to the gods were 'gifted'. Now that the truth be known, there just schizophrenics with delusions of grandeur. No different that the Taliban.
What I'd like to see is if those cults wish to get into government, then they should be taxed like the rest of us. If I had several billion in property, I have to pay something.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41690 Apr 23, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have become your own god.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#41691 Apr 23, 2013
everybody has a right to decide, to have or not have children
what bothers me, are the lazy ones, who don't bother to take care,
if a woman doesn't want children, then take care, don't allow outside pressure from family, or guilt to push you to have children,
and if by accident, you do get pregnant, give it to a good family that will give the child all the love
that you don't have,
after that, wash your hands from the ordeal, and never look back
unfortunately, i've seen some, who didn't take care,
get an abortion, and regretted, felt guilty,
why, it was only a blob, right
then as the years go by, they wonder, that little blob
what could it have been, boy, girl, how would they laugh, consoled them when sad
to lose or get rid is a loss, so deep for a woman,
basically a womans nature is to love, even if it started out as a little blob
soon, you'll forget the regret, and do it again
your choice

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#41692 Apr 23, 2013
mztza wrote:
everybody has a right to decide, to have or not have children
what bothers me, are the lazy ones, who don't bother to take care,
if a woman doesn't want children, then take care, don't allow outside pressure from family, or guilt to push you to have children,
and if by accident, you do get pregnant, give it to a good family that will give the child all the love
that you don't have,
after that, wash your hands from the ordeal, and never op look back
unfortunately, i've seen some, who didn't take care,
get an abortion, and regretted, felt guilty,
why, it was only a blob, right
then as the years go by, they wonder, that little blob
what could it have been, boy, girl, how would they laugh, consoled them when sad
to lose or get rid is a loss, so deep for a woman,
basically a womans nature is to love, even if it started out as a little blob
soon, you'll forget the regret, and do it again
your choice
You may speak for yourself, but not for any other woman. It's not your business whether a woman decides to abort a pregnancy and why. Also, it isn't your business whether she regrets or doesnt regret anything she does.
Ocean56

AOL

#41693 Apr 24, 2013
mztza wrote:
not a blob
it was set, boy, girl, look like parents, smart or smarter, sweet or naughty, loving or alittle brat, athelete, scholar, take care of you in old age, even give you sweet grandchildren
for the ones, who truly don't want, get an operation, thats 100% guarantee the other way, well sometimes it doesn't work
or be celibate
What part of WANTED PREGNANCY is too confusing for you to understand? In any case, YOU don't get to make sexual and reproductive choices for anyone but yourself.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required. Which means no woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 3 min Zebraheadz 29
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Gotti 59,143
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Big Al 695,344
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 2 hr No Soliciting 3
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr John B 472
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 3 hr jhoniliver 1
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 3 hr addison 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Feb 2018 994,022
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr youareaperv 446,240
More from around the web