There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion!

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

#41660 Apr 5, 2013
Abortion is a choice one makes. If you have a miscarriage naturally to the medical and scientific world it is considered an abortion, not anything else. In medical charts it will read 1 abortion for a miscarriage.

It is a persons body and if they feel they can't provide then they have the right to make that choice. So before you want to go off thumping the bible at me fair warning, I have no care or need for what seems to a dictator called god. I live my life by what makes me happy not by some yahoos that wrote a book for a man they wanted to call God.
So it stays a choice and will remain a choice because any less will send us backwards instead of forward. We will go back to the days where women were dying because of a simple procedure done wrong in their garage, then mother and fetus both die. A loss of life when it can be prevented takes charge over anyone fears or opinions.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41661 Apr 5, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
Abortion is a choice one makes. If you have a miscarriage naturally to the medical and scientific world it is considered an abortion, not anything else. In medical charts it will read 1 abortion for a miscarriage.
It is a persons body and if they feel they can't provide then they have the right to make that choice. So before you want to go off thumping the bible at me fair warning, I have no care or need for what seems to a dictator called god. I live my life by what makes me happy not by some yahoos that wrote a book for a man they wanted to call God.
So it stays a choice and will remain a choice because any less will send us backwards instead of forward. We will go back to the days where women were dying because of a simple procedure done wrong in their garage, then mother and fetus both die. A loss of life when it can be prevented takes charge over anyone fears or opinions.
A natural abortion or miscarriage is not what we are talking about. Terms are so important. Why not call it like it is? You were careful to NOT say what the pregnant woman can't provide for...the fetus? Or is it a baby that they cannot provide for? If it's a baby, then she is killing a baby so that she doesn't have to provide for it. Yes she is doing it at the stage where it is known as a fetus. It's still killing a human's life.

Deltona, FL

#41662 Apr 5, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
A natural abortion or miscarriage is not what we are talking about. Terms are so important. Why not call it like it is? You were careful to NOT say what the pregnant woman can't provide for...the fetus? Or is it a baby that they cannot provide for? If it's a baby, then she is killing a baby so that she doesn't have to provide for it. Yes she is doing it at the stage where it is known as a fetus. It's still killing a human's life.
I am in the medical field and it is considered a fetus until it is born and crying. Therefore my terms are just fine. Point was its a choice one has a right now make. Baby or fetus they have the right to choose. You want to kill women who can't take care of a fetus or baby then go for it, but medically we are responsible for providing a safe medical procedure regardless of if we agree with it or not. Heck people with serious health issues, would you rather us not help them and let them die when medically we could of done something to prevent it? A 12 year old girl, would you force her to have a child even though she could never care for that child? Humanity has gone out the window for individual beliefs it seems.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41663 Apr 5, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the medical field and it is considered a fetus until it is born and crying. Therefore my terms are just fine. Point was its a choice one has a right now make. Baby or fetus they have the right to choose. You want to kill women who can't take care of a fetus or baby then go for it, but medically we are responsible for providing a safe medical procedure regardless of if we agree with it or not. Heck people with serious health issues, would you rather us not help them and let them die when medically we could of done something to prevent it? A 12 year old girl, would you force her to have a child even though she could never care for that child? Humanity has gone out the window for individual beliefs it seems.
I would not want to be in the shoes of a woman or young girl who would be faced with this kind of decision. No I would not want a woman to be killed because the procedure was not safe and no I would not want a 12 year old girl to be forced to have a child. I agree that there are always going to be circumstances where the choice has to be made. I guess I just don't agree with them for the majority of the cases. Just my opinion.

I know, I know...not my body, not my choice. I get it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#41664 Apr 6, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is killing and killing is wrong.
Really? All killing is wrong? Yes or no, please.

Atrisco Village

#41665 Apr 6, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your business nor mine what any other woman does about her pregnancies.

Deltona, FL

#41666 Apr 8, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want to be in the shoes of a woman or young girl who would be faced with this kind of decision. No I would not want a woman to be killed because the procedure was not safe and no I would not want a 12 year old girl to be forced to have a child. I agree that there are always going to be circumstances where the choice has to be made. I guess I just don't agree with them for the majority of the cases. Just my opinion.
I know, I know...not my body, not my choice. I get it.
It's not a choice I would make for myself, I did the deed and it would be my responsibility to do what is right for that child. However, I also understand the need to have the option available because not all situations are black and white. My stance is simply this, it might not be something I could do, but there are needs for it, so to make it illegal would be hurting women who may have to make that decision in their life. To make that choice illegal would be causing more unnecessary deaths or accidents than what is already happening.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41667 Apr 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Really? All killing is wrong? Yes or no, please.
There's always gray, not too much is black and white.

Atrisco Village

#41668 Apr 13, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always gray, not too much is black and white.
Then, you admit that your previous statement is incorrect. Good for you.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41669 Apr 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Then, you admit that your previous statement is incorrect. Good for you.
No I don't. I understand that there are many women you can lower their moral standards to have an abortion because of where they are at in their life. I am not going to say that all abortions are wrong because there are circumstances that each woman has to face when making that decision. Killing is wrong so it shouldn't be taken lightly - as lightly as many women seem to take it.

It is every woman's right to choose though and I would never stop or even try to stop a woman from having them, but what is this forum called? I don't agree that there is nothing wrong with them. It's like saying there's nothing wrong with obesity, or there's nothing wrong with suicide. These things don't just effect 1 person.

Atrisco Village

#41670 Apr 18, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't. I understand that there are many women you can lower their moral standards to have an abortion because of where they are at in their life. I am not going to say that all abortions are wrong because there are circumstances that each woman has to face when making that decision. Killing is wrong so it shouldn't be taken lightly - as lightly as many women seem to take it.
It is every woman's right to choose though and I would never stop or even try to stop a woman from having them, but what is this forum called? I don't e that there is nothing wrong with them. It's like saying there's nothing wrong with obesity, or there's nothing wrong with suicide. These things don't just effect 1 person.
There is nothing morally wrong with obesity or suicide. Or abortion.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#41671 Apr 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing morally wrong with obesity or suicide. Or abortion.
If you really believe that, then you are a truly pitiful case.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#41674 Apr 20, 2013
it's kind of strange some women,
how some women find out their pregnant for only two weeks,
and they run around, celebrating,
calling everybody their having a BABY, go figure!
how strange, they don't call it a blob or a fetus, i wonder why
and yet, some women,
even when they don't want the BABY, for reasons like rape, or economics, don't know who the father is
oops, i mean, the blob or fetus
they give it a chance to live, and then let it be adopted, to a good family
interesting, how some think how inconvenient it is to have a child,
goes against life style, hates kids, don't know who the father is, into promiscuity, had 3 other abortions, no love for child, tooo embarrassed that it might be an ethic baby, family knowing,
i would assume these are valid reasons,
now, for those who goes for abortions, go watch
how they do it, and if you feel nothing
then stand by your DECISION
thats too bad, you just never know, that little blob could have had an answer for cancer, heart problems, maybe the first to travel to mars
i wonder what a future, they, the blobs would have had,
if given a chance ?????

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#41675 Apr 20, 2013
mztza wrote:
and yet, some women,
even when they don't want the BABY, for reasons like rape, or economics, don't know who the father is
goes against life style, hates kids, don't know who the father is, into promiscuity, had 3 other abortions, no love for child, tooo embarrassed that it might be an ethic baby, family knowing,
thats too bad, you just never know, that little blob could have had an answer for cancer, heart problems, maybe the first to travel to mars
if given a chance ?????
It's strange you only consider that an aborted fetus could have cured cancer when it could have been the woman that got to continue her education in med school and went on to find the cure.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41676 Apr 20, 2013
mztza wrote:
and yet, some women,
if given a chance ?????
This is priceless. Can I use this?
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#41677 Apr 20, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#41678 Apr 21, 2013
I HATE abortion because abortion is MURDER!!!!! Sex is not a GAME!!! Sex is not a TOY!!!! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!! Almighty God only meant to sex to be between a husband and his wife,not two fornicating,or adultry-committing people!!! Do you need to go to college for four years to UNDERSTAND that??!!
Ella

Rockford, MI

#41679 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I HATE abortion because abortion is MURDER!!!!! Sex is not a GAME!!! Sex is not a TOY!!!! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!! Almighty God only meant to sex to be between a husband and his wife,not two fornicating,or adultry-committing people!!! Do you need to go to college for four years to UNDERSTAND that??!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Until people understand that sex is a sacred covenant (instituted by God) between a husband and wife, the will continue to be in bondage to the lusts of the flesh.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#41680 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I agree with you about the abortion. I mean come on people where are your hearts at? You guys who think that there is nothing wrong with this need to think hard and look up some of the videos that are on Youtube about special needs kids and see how they did end up being able to make it on their own and how they are helping others with the same disability and even the ones who don't have the same as they do and the ones who have survived abortions such as Gianna Jessen. I thank God every day that I am alive and able to talk with others about children with disabilities and how they have changed and are willing to help them any way that they can. I have changed a lot of lives just by talking about my life and how some things have affected me.
Ocean56

AOL

#41681 Apr 22, 2013
Ella wrote:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Until people understand that sex is a sacred covenant (instituted by God) between a husband and wife, the will continue to be in bondage to the lusts of the flesh.
Oh PLEASE, can't the regressive religionists come up with anything else but this nonsense? Stupid question on my part, since the answer is: obviously NOT.

It is not for YOU and other religionist kooks to decide what sex is for ME or anyone else, for that matter. I decide what sex is for MYSELF, and for me, sex is definitely NOT for procreation. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, which means I have NO intention of having any more children. Getting pregnant at this point would be the one of the WORST things that could happen, so I'm very grateful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, in case you didn't know. Just because a woman can reproduce doesn't mean she HAS to. A woman can reject motherhood for any reason(s), all of which are none of YOUR bleeping business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 877,933
God COMMANDS that men/women DEFEAT THEIR LUSTS!... 6 min Bigelow 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min RoSesz 603,170
The Christian Atheist debate 14 min Insults Are Easier 3,792
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 31 min dollarsbill 7,959
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 52 min WasteWater 3
light skin men (Apr '13) 1 hr heey 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr sangili karuppan 7,612
More from around the web