There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#41651 Mar 11, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter when you do it, all that matters is that you do it. You terminate the development of a life. You simply stop it from becoming a human.
Again, the law isn't making abortion right.
I know very well what I'm saying and don't be so rude.
Stopping the development of a human life isn't an indisputable wrong, as you proclaim. That may be your personal opinion, which is fine. It isn't the opinion of everyone, by a long shot.

Location hidden

#41652 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!! If people would STOP being SLAVES to their sexual desires and conduct themselves MORE RESPONSIBLY,then maybe the SHAMEFUL ACT OF ABORTION will stop.
No, abortion isn't murder, which is a legal term. You need to understand that the only sexual conduct that you can control is your own, so it only hurts you to get so worked up about that of anyone else. The only shameful abortion would be one that you have, since you think it's a shameful act. Relax.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#41653 Mar 28, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if you have read the Bible, it is clearly stated that murder is not considered a holy action.
I hope you know the process of abortion, don't you? The baby is dismembered inside the uterus. Does that sound right to you? Like, it's not murder? They often have as an excuse that it all happens in the woman's body, in the uterus and it's their right to do whatever they want. Sure, I agree with that. But there is a human growing in there and it's unfair for it to deprive its life.
There is no war and murder in the name of religion. People in the past who started those wars and massacred thousands of other people are definitely not considered people of religion. Religion was the pretext for all of those wars, planned by bloodthirsty leaders and groups or just people who misunderstood the meaning of it.(eg. the Crusades)
Also, it's really ignorant from your part to blame people of the 21st century for whatever happened centuries ago in the -supposed- name of religion. Which, in the first place, most of us certainly don't approve.
you need to read your bible. abortion is in the bible and it is ok. you don't know what you think you know
dre

Hornsby, Australia

#41654 Apr 3, 2013
this is all wrong sorry but the whole thing of abortion is just plain wrong and there is no way in the world that i will chang my mind

Location hidden

#41655 Apr 3, 2013
dre wrote:
this is all wrong sorry but the whole thing of abortion is just plain wrong and there is no way in the world that i will chang my mind
That's fine, but your personal opinion doesn't mandate what I do about my pregnancies.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41656 Apr 3, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine, but your personal opinion doesn't mandate what I do about my pregnancies.
Abortion is wrong. You may not think so and you may think it's an opinion, but that's like saying it's OK to beat your wife because no one else sees it and it's not your body it's happening to. It's wrong. So is abortion. No one can really stop anyone else from doing it, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Location hidden

#41657 Apr 3, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is wrong. You may not think so and you may think it's an opinion, but that's like saying it's OK to beat your wife because no one else sees it and it's not your body it's happening to. It's wrong. So is abortion. No one can really stop anyone else from doing it, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.
Your analogy doesn't work. Try again.

Abortion is not wrong. There you go;-)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#41658 Apr 4, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
two totally different situations.

when will you anti-choicers learn how to compare situations.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41659 Apr 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Your analogy doesn't work. Try again.
Abortion is not wrong. There you go;-)
Abortion is killing and killing is wrong.

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

#41660 Apr 5, 2013
Abortion is a choice one makes. If you have a miscarriage naturally to the medical and scientific world it is considered an abortion, not anything else. In medical charts it will read 1 abortion for a miscarriage.

It is a persons body and if they feel they can't provide then they have the right to make that choice. So before you want to go off thumping the bible at me fair warning, I have no care or need for what seems to a dictator called god. I live my life by what makes me happy not by some yahoos that wrote a book for a man they wanted to call God.
So it stays a choice and will remain a choice because any less will send us backwards instead of forward. We will go back to the days where women were dying because of a simple procedure done wrong in their garage, then mother and fetus both die. A loss of life when it can be prevented takes charge over anyone fears or opinions.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41661 Apr 5, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
Abortion is a choice one makes. If you have a miscarriage naturally to the medical and scientific world it is considered an abortion, not anything else. In medical charts it will read 1 abortion for a miscarriage.
It is a persons body and if they feel they can't provide then they have the right to make that choice. So before you want to go off thumping the bible at me fair warning, I have no care or need for what seems to a dictator called god. I live my life by what makes me happy not by some yahoos that wrote a book for a man they wanted to call God.
So it stays a choice and will remain a choice because any less will send us backwards instead of forward. We will go back to the days where women were dying because of a simple procedure done wrong in their garage, then mother and fetus both die. A loss of life when it can be prevented takes charge over anyone fears or opinions.
A natural abortion or miscarriage is not what we are talking about. Terms are so important. Why not call it like it is? You were careful to NOT say what the pregnant woman can't provide for...the fetus? Or is it a baby that they cannot provide for? If it's a baby, then she is killing a baby so that she doesn't have to provide for it. Yes she is doing it at the stage where it is known as a fetus. It's still killing a human's life.

Deltona, FL

#41662 Apr 5, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
A natural abortion or miscarriage is not what we are talking about. Terms are so important. Why not call it like it is? You were careful to NOT say what the pregnant woman can't provide for...the fetus? Or is it a baby that they cannot provide for? If it's a baby, then she is killing a baby so that she doesn't have to provide for it. Yes she is doing it at the stage where it is known as a fetus. It's still killing a human's life.
I am in the medical field and it is considered a fetus until it is born and crying. Therefore my terms are just fine. Point was its a choice one has a right now make. Baby or fetus they have the right to choose. You want to kill women who can't take care of a fetus or baby then go for it, but medically we are responsible for providing a safe medical procedure regardless of if we agree with it or not. Heck people with serious health issues, would you rather us not help them and let them die when medically we could of done something to prevent it? A 12 year old girl, would you force her to have a child even though she could never care for that child? Humanity has gone out the window for individual beliefs it seems.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41663 Apr 5, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the medical field and it is considered a fetus until it is born and crying. Therefore my terms are just fine. Point was its a choice one has a right now make. Baby or fetus they have the right to choose. You want to kill women who can't take care of a fetus or baby then go for it, but medically we are responsible for providing a safe medical procedure regardless of if we agree with it or not. Heck people with serious health issues, would you rather us not help them and let them die when medically we could of done something to prevent it? A 12 year old girl, would you force her to have a child even though she could never care for that child? Humanity has gone out the window for individual beliefs it seems.
I would not want to be in the shoes of a woman or young girl who would be faced with this kind of decision. No I would not want a woman to be killed because the procedure was not safe and no I would not want a 12 year old girl to be forced to have a child. I agree that there are always going to be circumstances where the choice has to be made. I guess I just don't agree with them for the majority of the cases. Just my opinion.

I know, I know...not my body, not my choice. I get it.

Location hidden

#41664 Apr 6, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is killing and killing is wrong.
Really? All killing is wrong? Yes or no, please.

Location hidden

#41665 Apr 6, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your business nor mine what any other woman does about her pregnancies.

Deltona, FL

#41666 Apr 8, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want to be in the shoes of a woman or young girl who would be faced with this kind of decision. No I would not want a woman to be killed because the procedure was not safe and no I would not want a 12 year old girl to be forced to have a child. I agree that there are always going to be circumstances where the choice has to be made. I guess I just don't agree with them for the majority of the cases. Just my opinion.
I know, I know...not my body, not my choice. I get it.
It's not a choice I would make for myself, I did the deed and it would be my responsibility to do what is right for that child. However, I also understand the need to have the option available because not all situations are black and white. My stance is simply this, it might not be something I could do, but there are needs for it, so to make it illegal would be hurting women who may have to make that decision in their life. To make that choice illegal would be causing more unnecessary deaths or accidents than what is already happening.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41667 Apr 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Really? All killing is wrong? Yes or no, please.
There's always gray, not too much is black and white.

Location hidden

#41668 Apr 13, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always gray, not too much is black and white.
Then, you admit that your previous statement is incorrect. Good for you.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41669 Apr 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Then, you admit that your previous statement is incorrect. Good for you.
No I don't. I understand that there are many women you can lower their moral standards to have an abortion because of where they are at in their life. I am not going to say that all abortions are wrong because there are circumstances that each woman has to face when making that decision. Killing is wrong so it shouldn't be taken lightly - as lightly as many women seem to take it.

It is every woman's right to choose though and I would never stop or even try to stop a woman from having them, but what is this forum called? I don't agree that there is nothing wrong with them. It's like saying there's nothing wrong with obesity, or there's nothing wrong with suicide. These things don't just effect 1 person.

Location hidden

#41670 Apr 18, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't. I understand that there are many women you can lower their moral standards to have an abortion because of where they are at in their life. I am not going to say that all abortions are wrong because there are circumstances that each woman has to face when making that decision. Killing is wrong so it shouldn't be taken lightly - as lightly as many women seem to take it.
It is every woman's right to choose though and I would never stop or even try to stop a woman from having them, but what is this forum called? I don't e that there is nothing wrong with them. It's like saying there's nothing wrong with obesity, or there's nothing wrong with suicide. These things don't just effect 1 person.
There is nothing morally wrong with obesity or suicide. Or abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 63,130
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 973,516
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 15 min Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 26 min gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 41 min Help 8
The REAL reason the world trade center was dest... (Apr '15) 49 min Johnny 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Regina 653,553
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web