Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#41639 Mar 5, 2013
If you're considering aborting your HELPLESS,DEFENSLESS,UNBORN CHILD,C-O-N-S-I-D-E-R 'THIS': When you lay on that table....the Lord Jesus Christ is WATCHING. Just keepin' it REAL.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#41640 Mar 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you're considering aborting your HELPLESS,DEFENSLESS,UNBORN CHILD,C-O-N-S-I-D-E-R 'THIS': When you lay on that table....the Lord Jesus Christ is WATCHING. Just keepin' it REAL.
You can't prove that your personal savior existed, much less that he was anything more than another prophet of some kind. "Just keepin' it REAL" :-)

“The darkest night will end...”

Since: Mar 13

...and the sun will rise!"

#41642 Mar 9, 2013
Abortion is murder and everyone should understand that. People here speak of religion too. Well, it doesn't have to be about religion to know it's wrong, it's about the deprival of life of an unborn human being. And this is coming from a religious person. It's just not right.
The only exception is when the woman is in danger and it is required to abort the child.

#41643 Mar 9, 2013
Andrew wrote:
Please point me to the part in the bible were it says there will be no abortion. The bible was written around 2000 years ago, how big a issue was abortion then. Apparantly abortions are considered murder but starting wars and killing people isnt, how many F*&^%$ wars have religions started, but hey thats not a problem is it you hyprocrites.
First of all, if you have read the Bible, it is clearly stated that murder is not considered a holy action.

I hope you know the process of abortion, don't you? The baby is dismembered inside the uterus. Does that sound right to you? Like, it's not murder? They often have as an excuse that it all happens in the woman's body, in the uterus and it's their right to do whatever they want. Sure, I agree with that. But there is a human growing in there and it's unfair for it to deprive its life.

There is no war and murder in the name of religion. People in the past who started those wars and massacred thousands of other people are definitely not considered people of religion. Religion was the pretext for all of those wars, planned by bloodthirsty leaders and groups or just people who misunderstood the meaning of it.(eg. the Crusades)

Also, it's really ignorant from your part to blame people of the 21st century for whatever happened centuries ago in the -supposed- name of religion. Which, in the first place, most of us certainly don't approve.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41644 Mar 9, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if you have read the Bible, it is clearly stated that murder is not considered a holy action.
I hope you know the process of abortion, don't you? The baby is dismembered inside the uterus. Does that sound right to you? Like, it's not murder? They often have as an excuse that it all happens in the woman's body, in the uterus and it's their right to do whatever they want. Sure, I agree with that. But there is a human growing in there and it's unfair for it to deprive its life.
There is no war and murder in the name of religion. People in the past who started those wars and massacred thousands of other people are definitely not considered people of religion. Religion was the pretext for all of those wars, planned by bloodthirsty leaders and groups or just people who misunderstood the meaning of it.(eg. the Crusades)
Also, it's really ignorant from your part to blame people of the 21st century for whatever happened centuries ago in the -supposed- name of religion. Which, in the first place, most of us certainly don't approve.
Most abortions occur early term and there is no baby, no dismemberment. It is called an embryo/fetus at that stage and about the size of a lima bean No developed brain. No nerve endings.

Educate yourself with unbiased medical sites. It's legal in the US, has been legal in the US for 40 years and it will never NOT be legal in the United States. Instead of grossing yourself out on untruths, step up to the plate, be an adult and get the facts before shooting off your mouth.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41645 Mar 9, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
Abortion is murder and everyone should understand that. People here speak of religion too. Well, it doesn't have to be about religion to know it's wrong, it's about the deprival of life of an unborn human being. And this is coming from a religious person. It's just not right.
The only exception is when the woman is in danger and it is required to abort the child.
Again, you are uninformed.
Abortion is not murder and you need to understand that.

Maybe you don't believe me.
Here, try this.
Go to an office that performs abortions. Call the police and tell them a murder is taking place inside the building.
They will arrest you for filing a false police report.
I promise.

Good luck!

#41646 Mar 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Again, you are uninformed.
Abortion is not murder and you need to understand that.
Maybe you don't believe me.
Here, try this.
Go to an office that performs abortions. Call the police and tell them a murder is taking place inside the building.
They will arrest you for filing a false police report.
I promise.
Good luck!
I am not really interested in the law, my dear. The law is capable to allow anything. Everything I state is based on my human values and, partially, on my religion. I think it's tragic to kill your 'fetus'(if you insist that an unborn human is only that and nothing more) and think of it as an actually legal thing to do.

From the time it is conceived, the fetus is a developing human and that's the miracle of life. And then you just...end it all. You stop the development of an unborn human. The legalisation of abortion doesn't change the fact that it's wrong.

I hope you understand me, with all the respect.

#41647 Mar 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Most abortions occur early term and there is no baby, no dismemberment. It is called an embryo/fetus at that stage and about the size of a lima bean No developed brain. No nerve endings.
Educate yourself with unbiased medical sites. It's legal in the US, has been legal in the US for 40 years and it will never NOT be legal in the United States. Instead of grossing yourself out on untruths, step up to the plate, be an adult and get the facts before shooting off your mouth.
It doesn't matter when you do it, all that matters is that you do it. You terminate the development of a life. You simply stop it from becoming a human.
Again, the law isn't making abortion right.
I know very well what I'm saying and don't be so rude.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41648 Mar 10, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am not really interested in the law, my dear. The law is capable to allow anything.
2) Everything I state is based on my human values and, partially, on my religion. I think it's tragic to kill your 'fetus'(if you insist that an unborn human is only that and nothing more) and think of it as an actually legal thing to do.
3) From the time it is conceived, the fetus is a developing human and that's the miracle of life. And then you just...end it all. You stop the development of an unborn human. The legalisation of abortion doesn't change the fact that it's wrong.
4) I hope you understand me, with all the respect.
1) I imagine you're interested in the law when it suits you.

2) Your beliefs, your religions, your values, are YOURS. Do not impose them on others. If you don't believe in having an abortion, don't have one.

3) There is nothing miraculous about pregnancy/reproduction. It's a biological process. It's science. And again, if you think it's wrong, don't have one.

4) No. I will not respect the intentionally uninformed. In this day and age there is no excuse for anyone to not be fully educated on all apsects of a legal medical procedure which is performed on 1 out of every 3 girls/women in this country.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41649 Mar 10, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter when you do it, all that matters is that you do it. You terminate the development of a life. You simply stop it from becoming a human.
Wrong again.
It has human DNA from the moment of conception. It does not however have personhood, it is not viable and the rights you think it SHOULD have, do not remotely trump the rights the woman carrying it, DOES have.
In simpler terms, the woman is the landlord of her own body, the embryo/fetus is a tenant. The landlord has the right to evict regardless of your opinion.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#41650 Mar 10, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!! If people would STOP being SLAVES to their sexual desires and conduct themselves MORE RESPONSIBLY,then maybe the SHAMEFUL ACT OF ABORTION will stop.

Atrisco Village

#41651 Mar 11, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopping the development of a human life isn't an indisputable wrong, as you proclaim. That may be your personal opinion, which is fine. It isn't the opinion of everyone, by a long shot.

Atrisco Village

#41652 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!! If people would STOP being SLAVES to their sexual desires and conduct themselves MORE RESPONSIBLY,then maybe the SHAMEFUL ACT OF ABORTION will stop.
No, abortion isn't murder, which is a legal term. You need to understand that the only sexual conduct that you can control is your own, so it only hurts you to get so worked up about that of anyone else. The only shameful abortion would be one that you have, since you think it's a shameful act. Relax.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#41653 Mar 28, 2013
Hystrix wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to read your bible. abortion is in the bible and it is ok. you don't know what you think you know
dre

Sydney, Australia

#41654 Apr 3, 2013
this is all wrong sorry but the whole thing of abortion is just plain wrong and there is no way in the world that i will chang my mind

Atrisco Village

#41655 Apr 3, 2013
dre wrote:
this is all wrong sorry but the whole thing of abortion is just plain wrong and there is no way in the world that i will chang my mind
That's fine, but your personal opinion doesn't mandate what I do about my pregnancies.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41656 Apr 3, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine, but your personal opinion doesn't mandate what I do about my pregnancies.
Abortion is wrong. You may not think so and you may think it's an opinion, but that's like saying it's OK to beat your wife because no one else sees it and it's not your body it's happening to. It's wrong. So is abortion. No one can really stop anyone else from doing it, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Atrisco Village

#41657 Apr 3, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is wrong. You may not think so and you may think it's an opinion, but that's like saying it's OK to beat your wife because no one else sees it and it's not your body it's happening to. It's wrong. So is abortion. No one can really stop anyone else from doing it, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.
Your analogy doesn't work. Try again.

Abortion is not wrong. There you go;-)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#41658 Apr 4, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
two totally different situations.

when will you anti-choicers learn how to compare situations.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#41659 Apr 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Your analogy doesn't work. Try again.
Abortion is not wrong. There you go;-)
Abortion is killing and killing is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,180
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 558,690
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min HipGnosis 175,486
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 4,646
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 264,945
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min AN NFL FAN 119,620
Moses never existed 41 min Hidingfromyou 708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 604,729