Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#41615 Dec 24, 2012
Arianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm actually, this is a bad response. The parents of the aborted child should have trust in God to raise their child in his hands. God is great, and so are his plans.
The woman makes the decision that is best for her. You do what you want and other women will do what they want.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#41617 Dec 25, 2012
Abortion is the MURDER of an unborn child! If you don't want to bear your child,give them up for adoption,or don't have sex! God SEES EVERY ABORTION MURDER!!! The next time you're laying on a table with your legs open so some poor excuse for a doctor can MURDER your child,just remember THIS: The Lord God who created you,created the earth,created the universe,and before whom you will stand one Day.....IS WATCHING.

Atrisco Village

#41618 Dec 25, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is the MURDER of an unborn child! If you don't want to bear your child,give them up for adoption,or don't have sex! God SEES EVERY ABORTION MURDER!!! The next time you're laying on a table with your legs open so some poor excuse for a doctor can MURDER your child,just remember THIS: The Lord God who created you,created the earth,created the universe,and before whom you will stand one Day.....IS WATCHING.
Nope.
Andrew

Kellyville, Australia

#41620 Jan 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not an accident. It is a violent crime. If a woman becomes pregnant as a result from a rape, she has an incredible opportunity to turn her negative situation around. Rape is no excuse to kill.
Also, please remember that there is no legitimate reason a woman would resort to a "Backyard Clinic"... Today, a woman can walk into any hospital and just leave her baby. No questions asked. There is absolutely no excuse for killing an unborn baby.
What a load of crap, how dare you tell a victim of rape that she has to carry around a constant reminder of that rape for 9 months, how dare you tell someone else that she has to sacrifice a portion of her life because of something she had nothing to do with. There are millions of unwanted and abused babies in the world as it is and you want to add to that. You say there no justification for having a abortion, I say there is no justification for bringing a baby into the world when it isnt wanted or wont be looked after.
Andrew

Kellyville, Australia

#41621 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Please point me to the part in the bible were it says there will be no abortion. The bible was written around 2000 years ago, how big a issue was abortion then. Apparantly abortions are considered murder but starting wars and killing people isnt, how many F*&^%$ wars have religions started, but hey thats not a problem is it you hyprocrites.
Andrew

Kellyville, Australia

#41622 Jan 2, 2013
noel wrote:
<quoted text>How come if it is o k then why does the mother of the unborn baby have a guilty feeling to the day she dies, and all your arguments won't change that. The fifth commandment thou shalt not kill, it is God you defy not me or anyone else, and I don't you can pay the huge price there is for defing God.

How the hell would you know wether she has a guilty feeling for the rest of life, have you asked everyone that ever had a abortion. Just because you feel guilty about some things doesnt mean that underneath it all you dont know you done the right thing. Yeah the fifth commandent, thats why churches have consistently waged war throughout history. You lot are the bigest F%$#@&* hyprocrites of all time.
Ocean56

AOL

#41623 Jan 2, 2013
noel wrote:
How come if it is o k then why does the mother of the unborn baby have a guilty feeling to the day she dies, and all your arguments won't change that. The fifth commandment thou shalt not kill, it is God you defy not me or anyone else, and I don't you can pay the huge price there is for defing God.
Yes, there are SOME women who may feel guilty about having an abortion. There are also some women who feel no guilt about it at all. Claiming or implying that all women feel guilty about it is blatantly DISHONEST.

Below are personal stories from women who don't "have a guilty feeling to the day they die." They generally regret GETTING pregnant in the first place.

http://www.imnotsorry.net

Atrisco Village

#41624 Jan 2, 2013
The women that do feel guilty about having abortions often seek help, which is good, but the number is quite low, compared to the number of abortions. To state that women are going through life eaten up with unresolved guilt over their abortions is simply wishful thinking on the parts of "pro-lifers."

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#41625 Jan 2, 2013
Arianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm actually, this is a bad response. The parents of the aborted child should have trust in God to raise their child in his hands. God is great, and so are his plans.
Your god's plans are great? These parents trusted in someone's so called god for help and are raising their children as best they can. Here's a sneek peek at your god's plan, shame on you:

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/Rabe_L...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41626 Jan 24, 2013
noel wrote:
<quoted text>How come if it is o k then why does the mother of the unborn baby have a guilty feeling to the day she dies, and all your arguments won't change that. The fifth commandment thou shalt not kill, it is God you defy not me or anyone else, and I don't you can pay the huge price there is for defing God.
The primary feeling post abortion for most women, is R-E-L-I-E-F. 850+ million women have had an abortion worldwide in the last 40 years and I promise you 850+ million women are not wandering around feeling guilty.
If a girl/woman feels guilt post abortion and it lasts "until the day they die," they clearly made the wrong decision.
===
Regarding your reference to God, please keep in mind that not everyone believes a pregnancy is the work of God but rather a biological process between a man and a woman.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#41628 Feb 12, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point me to the part in the bible were it says there will be no abortion. The bible was written around 2000 years ago, how big a issue was abortion then. Apparantly abortions are considered murder but starting wars and killing people isnt, how many F*&^%$ wars have religions started, but hey thats not a problem is it you hyprocrites.
Interesting how so many of you abortion advocates like to justify the blood shedding action by pointing to wars and people being killed in other ways, seems to be your M.O.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#41630 Feb 21, 2013
elise stfu
.smh..arent u glad ur mother didnt abort you??????? get it together people....
AGAINST ABORTIONS

Saskatoon, Canada

#41631 Feb 22, 2013
i personally think your sick and twisted if you find nothing wrong with killing an unborn child.unstability is a LAME excuse. "Accidenlty" get pregnant hahaha there own horney selfish needs.
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#41632 Feb 22, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The primary feeling post abortion for most women, is R-E-L-I-E-F. 850+ million women have had an abortion worldwide in the last 40 years and I promise you 850+ million women are not wandering around feeling guilty.
If a girl/woman feels guilt post abortion and it lasts "until the day they die," they clearly made the wrong decision.
===
Regarding your reference to God, please keep in mind that not everyone believes a pregnancy is the work of God but rather a biological process between a man and a woman.
Good post. I don't agree with abortions, but respect that everyone would have to decide that for themselves. If a woman is that torn, your are right, she probably made the wrong decision.

If God didn't want abortion to be a choice, he wouldn't have allowed them to be created.

Atrisco Village

#41633 Feb 26, 2013
jazz111 wrote:
elise stfu
.smh..arent u glad ur mother didnt abort you??????? get it together people....
Go to school. Learn to write. Get a job. Grow up. Come back. We'll discuss.

Good luck.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41634 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how so many of you abortion advocates like to justify the blood shedding action by pointing to wars and people being killed in other ways, seems to be your M.O.
What's more interesting imo is watching YOU run from abortion thread to abortion thread hugging your bible, spreading "blessings," vigorously arguing that choice MUST be taken from women, Roe v Wade MUST be overturned because in your opinion it's murder and yet YOU VOTED FOR BARACK OBAMA.
Newsflash: He has publically mocked your ilk for "clinging to your religion" and no president to date has been as aggressively pro choice as he is yet your best idea to make abortion illegal was to vote for him.
LOL!

You're either a nut or the most confused representative of pro-life I have come across on Topix. It's equivalent to being vocally anti gun and then joining the NRA.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#41635 Mar 3, 2013
Elise u know nothin about me..am i wrong? Lmao!!!! Stfu
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#41636 Mar 3, 2013
I don't believe that there is anything condemnation-worthy about ending a pregnancy early,as early as possible,that was truly the result of rape,incest,or where it is foreknown that the child will have severe disabilities,or where the mother's life is in danger. But,other than those instances,ABORTION IS MURDER.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#41637 Mar 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I don't believe that there is anything condemnation-worthy about ending a pregnancy early,as early as possible,that was truly the result of rape,incest,or where it is foreknown that the child will have severe disabilities,or where the mother's life is in danger. But,other than those instances,ABORTION IS MURDER.
So in your world it's a-okay to abort the fetus which resulted from rape or incest because what........ according to you it's suddenly not as important as a fetus resulting from consensual sex?

I find Christian pro lifers particularly amusing. Sometimes every pregnancy is a gift from God and sometimes it isn't.
=====
How about you completely butt out of the pregnancies of women and leave it up to them to decide? Women are pretty much the undisputed experts in the field of reproduction.

Atrisco Village

#41638 Mar 5, 2013
jazz111 wrote:
Elise u know nothin about me..am i wrong? Lmao!!!! Stfu
I know that you either can't write a proper sentence or you are too damn lazy to write one. Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ChristineM 764,437
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 min arabian 5,425
hill climb racing hack last update NOV 2014 21 min hill climb racing 1
hill climb racing hack for android 32 min Hack free 2
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 1 hr Hack free 1
Moses never existed 1 hr truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 554,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE