Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#40906 Nov 14, 2010
_Fish_ wrote:
<quoted text>And at the macro level, religion has had nothing but a deleterious effect on humanity since the first religion was fabricated thousands of years ago.
Absolutely. Religion is big business and the way it works is by oppressing the masses so that the people do all the work and make all the sacrifices, financially, spiritually and psychologically. Pretty brilliant, huh?

Since: Nov 10

Guyton, GA

#40907 Nov 15, 2010
Abortion should be a choice any woman can make. No one has the right to tell a woman can or cannot do to her own body...not even law makers.

“Smile your mother chose life”

Since: Sep 07

Peace begins in the womb

#40908 Nov 15, 2010
djdouglas60 wrote:
Abortion should be a choice any woman can make. No one has the right to tell a woman can or cannot do to her own body...not even law makers.
What about the 'other' body? She made the decision to have sex and procreation is the result of such an act.
eMILEE fERGUSON

Glasgow, KY

#40909 Nov 15, 2010
djdouglas60 wrote:
You are so ignorant soo it is ok to kill people obviouslt not..and if you dont want a baby dont have sex ...duuhhhhh|| I dont even understand how thats legal i mean if you can kill your own child.. i think they should kill you.
eMILEE fERGUSON

Glasgow, KY

#40910 Nov 15, 2010
FundieSmacker wrote:
<quoted text>You go right ahead and give birth after you're raped and/or molested. By the way, please instead keep from having sex so your idiocy won't be bred into yet another generation. Oh, and your "movement" was defeated in 1973. Why are you uselessly continuing to think you still have an argument when clearly you do not? Actually, don't bother answering because I don't give a rats ass. I don't have to anymore. Support all the doctor murdering and clinic bombing you want to...it changes NOTHING hon. Suck on that.
Actuallty i think it takes quite a person to kill anyone and their child at that..You should feel like a great person and ill suck it and you can have fun in hell!!!!!! and i can say anything i want to say and you wont do shit and it and really do you feel special or hard becuase you can kill a tiny cute baby who didnt do shit to you ... burn in hell you ignorant bitch

Since: Nov 10

Guyton, GA

#40911 Nov 15, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 'other' body? She made the decision to have sex and procreation is the result of such an act.
I'm just saying it is the womans choice. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I personally have not had an abortion, but at my present age it would be a serious consideration.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#40912 Nov 15, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 'other' body? She made the decision to have sex and procreation is the result of such an act.
NO! If a girl/woman has sex it does NOT mean procreation is the result. It means it's the result if she CHOOSES it to be so.

Stop dictating to the girls/women what they must and must not do or what the result will or will not be. Women have become pregnant and made decisions without your freaking advice for thousands of years. Childbirth and keeping the baby, childbirth and giving away the baby and voluntary induced abortion have been around long before YOU! Butt out Chooselife. What a woman chooses to do with her reproductive system is NONE of your business.

You do nothing on these threads but demand women give birth. You are some sort of weird throwback to biblical male chauvanism. You blamed a small child for sexually tempting a priest for God's sake!. You are disgusting!
Get over your perversion for child/priest sex and womens private reproductive choices.
Get a new hobby and leave us the hell alone!

Peace begins in the womb

#40913 Nov 16, 2010
djdouglas60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying it is the womans choice. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I personally have not had an abortion, but at my present age it would be a serious consideration.
Then you have already had an abortion in your heart.

Peace begins in the womb

#40914 Nov 16, 2010
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! If a girl/woman has sex it does NOT mean procreation is the result. It means it's the result if she CHOOSES it to be so.
Stop dictating to the girls/women what they must and must not do or what the result will or will not be. Women have become pregnant and made decisions without your freaking advice for thousands of years. Childbirth and keeping the baby, childbirth and giving away the baby and voluntary induced abortion have been around long before YOU! Butt out Chooselife. What a woman chooses to do with her reproductive system is NONE of your business.
You do nothing on these threads but demand women give birth. You are some sort of weird throwback to biblical male chauvanism. You blamed a small child for sexually tempting a priest for God's sake!. You are disgusting!
Get over your perversion for child/priest sex and womens private reproductive choices.
Get a new hobby and leave us the hell alone!
What a childish, immature rant! You want me to leave these threads so you can promote your culture of death to the unborn in the name of 'choice' a bad evil choice but a choice nonetheless. No, I will keep saying if your pregnant, it's a baby. If you make the choice to abort you kill a life living in you. You are a a killer, a murderer and not of just anyone; a killer of your own child.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#40915 Nov 16, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have already had an abortion in your heart.
"Judge not lest ye be judged Chooselife."
Or did you skip that class?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#40916 Nov 16, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>What a childish, immature rant! You want me to leave these threads so you can promote your culture of death to the unborn in the name of 'choice' a bad evil choice but a choice nonetheless. No, I will keep saying if your pregnant, it's a baby. If you make the choice to abort you kill a life living in you. You are a a killer, a murderer and not of just anyone; a killer of your own child.
You're pulling the drama queen thing again.
It doesn't matter Chooselife. No one thatis in a decision making position is listening to you on these threads anyway. You haven't changes any minds or "saved any babies" with your idiotic comments. NONE!
Abortion is safe and legal in the US. It will stay that way and there is not one thing you can do about it.
So suck on that for awhile.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#40917 Nov 16, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>What a childish, immature rant! You want me to leave these threads so you can promote your culture of death to the unborn in the name of 'choice' a bad evil choice but a choice nonetheless. No, I will keep saying if your pregnant, it's a baby. If you make the choice to abort you kill a life living in you. You are a a killer, a murderer and not of just anyone; a killer of your own child.

I remember someone saying you have grandkids so if someone rapes or molests yours are you going to blame them as you have other abuse victims. While you may not personally take part the fact that you support pedophiles over their victims makes you no better than them.

You are a pedophile lover and you only care about not aborting them so you and your friends can have more victims to abuse.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#40918 Nov 17, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, thank you for work in the battle for life. That web site is packed with great information, thanks again.
The girl who threw her newborn in a dumpster last year, was sentenced today for what she did to a living breathing baby.

what i find ironic is that not one of you loons showed up to picket at her trail.

nor did you loons picket the dumpster.

wonder why that is.

after all the baby was/is alive.

or are you only concerned with tissue that is inside a woman??????

Peace begins in the womb

#40919 Nov 18, 2010
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl who threw her newborn in a dumpster last year, was sentenced today for what she did to a living breathing baby.
what i find ironic is that not one of you loons showed up to picket at her trail.
nor did you loons picket the dumpster.
wonder why that is.
after all the baby was/is alive.
or are you only concerned with tissue that is inside a woman??????
That is where life starts but the sacredness of life starts long before.
sfc

Redwood City, CA

#40920 Nov 20, 2010
Mackenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
I completly agree! Thank you!
A man wrote this right because a woman would never say that is their responsibility alone. It takes two to make a child and unfortunately the decision is left to only the woman..
sfc

Redwood City, CA

#40921 Nov 20, 2010
Unless you have gone through this yourself, you might want to take a step back and try and be less aggressive with your opinions either way. Nobody can walk in someone else's shoes, until you are faced with this decision can you then speak honestly about this issue. things happen all the time, unexpected things who is anyone to comment on a difficult decision that someone had/has to make. I guarantee that someone who has had an abortion has weighed it out and then made a decision that was best in their own circumstances. Post's that are aggressive are a waste of time. If you would like to speak on this issue and get your point across either way relax and speak with compassion. Just a suggestion for both sides.

“I can kill you with my brain.”

Since: Jan 08

The TARDIS

#40922 Nov 21, 2010
sfc wrote:
<quoted text>
A man wrote this right because a woman would never say that is their responsibility alone. It takes two to make a child and unfortunately the decision is left to only the woman..
Usually because the man is absent/abusive/disinterested, or unknown. And it's a tough decision to make on your own.

“Saw 'em April 15th 1977”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#40923 Nov 21, 2010
eMILEE fERGUSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Actuallty i think it takes quite a person to kill anyone and their child at that..You should feel like a great person and ill suck it and you can have fun in hell!!!!!! and i can say anything i want to say and you wont do shit and it and really do you feel special or hard becuase you can kill a tiny cute baby who didnt do shit to you ... burn in hell you ignorant bitch
I've made yet another clueless, ignorant brainwashed moron angry. AWESOME! My day has been made already, and it's only started.

Lying and anger are getting you nowhere.

The facts and the law are against you.

Suck on that, loser.

Location hidden

#40924 Nov 21, 2010
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>That is where life starts but the sacredness of life starts long before.
You think priests raping kids is sacred. Why?

Location hidden

#40925 Nov 21, 2010
chooselife wrote:
We'll keep linking others to your self professed love of child rape and your self professed excusing the priest rapist/pedophiles as long as you continue to infest this board. Carry on, masochist/child rape lover. Lying about abortion continues not to be in your best interests either, numbnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min SDCinNS 574,365
The Second Coming of O.J Simpson 7 min Doctor REALITY 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 269,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Lumajuice 810,427
Resort Plans Nude 'Anything Goes' Party to Figh... (Nov '08) 18 min Bald beaver 4
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 20 min Lumajuice 1,644
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min lisw 176,066
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 608,271
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web