OBAMACARE Forced Inspections Coming To KY

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Nina Jewl

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Grassfire's Liberty News team is reporting on a little-known aspect of ObamaCare -- FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS.

Simply put, provisions of ObamaCare allow federal agents to activate forced home inspections. The inspections are being sold as a simple act to ensure eligibility, but upon digging deeper we find the agents will have broad authority in using the new tool to clamp down on privacy and violate American rights.

Homeschool your kids? Smoke a cigar from time to time? Have a member who was at one time active duty military? ObamaCare enables agents to force a home inspection upon you.

And no state will be off limits to the ObamaCare inspections -- the freedoms of citizens in Kentucky will be impacted!

++ 45 days left to Stop ObamaCare!

The FINAL COUNTDOWN to full implementation of ObamaCare is on -- just 45 days left!

Some courageous members of Congress led by Sen. Ted Cruz have launched a campaign to immediate DEFUND ObamaCare and stop its implementation.

Grassfire is providing a petition platform allowing our team members who want ObamaCare stopped to have their voices heard.

If you agree that ObamaCare should be DEFUNDED or DELAYED prior to the full-scale launch of its implementation, click this link: http://www.grassfirehq.com/201025/petition.as...
++ Hidden Dangers Will Destroy Our Health Care System And Our Freedoms

Forced Home Inspections are just one of the many hidden dangers of ObamaCare. You owe it to yourself and your family to find out the TRUTH about ObamaCare.

Order Grassfire's expose -- Hidden Dangers Of ObamaCare. We still have copies for immediate delivery. http://www.grassfirehq.com/38098/offer.asp...
Thank you.
Grassfire
Liberty News story on Forced Home Inspections: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/08/forced-hom...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Want to see a right wing Kool aid drinker dance around, get mad and call me names?

What section of the affordable care act (Obamacare) allows forced home inspections?

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 18, 2013
they can have my body, but not my soul.
yep fo sho

New York, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2013
rollin wrote:
Want to see a right wing Kool aid drinker dance around, get mad and call me names?
What section of the affordable care act (Obamacare) allows forced home inspections?
Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
left wing calls right wingers bad names more often than vice versa.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2013
yep fo sho wrote:
<quoted text>left wing calls right wingers bad names more often than vice versa.
The question was:

What section of the affordable care act (Obamacare) allows forced home inspections?

I disagree 100% with your claim.
obamaISgawd

Malden, MO

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Get on your knees and flog yourself for questioning the almighty Marxist Obama. He will give you all you need - food, money, drugs and everything else.. just listen and obey. He just wants to inspect your home to make sure you don't have any bibles, guns, non-fiction books, or are watching Fox News. How dare you question him!!!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2013
obamaISgawd wrote:
Get on your knees and flog yourself for questioning the almighty Marxist Obama. He will give you all you need - food, money, drugs and everything else.. just listen and obey. He just wants to inspect your home to make sure you don't have any bibles, guns, non-fiction books, or are watching Fox News. How dare you question him!!!!
The question was :

What section of the affordable care act (Obamacare) allows forced home inspections?

FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Answer - none.

Look at the websites referenced. frightwing, sky-is-falling bullshit.

countdown to Obamacare: 134 days
psrpg

Willow Grove, PA

#9 Aug 18, 2013
The wording of the law is irrelevant. Washington is in a total state of lawlessness--our government will do whatever it wants. I believe this is the section that is being referred to:

https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2External/In...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Aug 18, 2013
psrpg wrote:
The wording of the law is irrelevant. Washington is in a total state of lawlessness--our government will do whatever it wants. I believe this is the section that is being referred to:
https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2External/In...
The wording is irrelevant? Only to the GOP perhaps. They've tried to remove it 30 times so far and their record is 0 - 30.

They wording is the only reason it stands. See, the left makes laws that survive a right wing challenge.

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
psrpg

Willow Grove, PA

#11 Aug 18, 2013
Correct, the wording of the health care law is irrelevant. For instance, the employer mandate, which is now part of the tax code, must begin on 1/1/14. The president now says that it is being delayed until 1/1/15. Does that mean that a future president can decide to waive the capital gains tax? Utter lawlessness.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2013
psrpg wrote:
Correct, the wording of the health care law is irrelevant. For instance, the employer mandate, which is now part of the tax code, must begin on 1/1/14. The president now says that it is being delayed until 1/1/15. Does that mean that a future president can decide to waive the capital gains tax? Utter lawlessness.
I take it Government 101 was not your strong suit. The legislative branch of the government is tasked with the responsibility of creating the law. The executive branch is tasked with the responsibility for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress. Changing the initial start date most certainly falls under those powers given to the executive branch in the Constitution.

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
psrpg

Willow Grove, PA

#13 Aug 18, 2013
False. It's black letter law. It is a tax with a specific start date.
To you, and to all of you who have pledged loyalty to one of the parties, remember that the vast majority of politicians are bad people. The fact that they posses their positions of power is proof that they are bad, because they would not be where they are unless they lied and stole their way to get there.
whatever

Mesquite, NV

#14 Aug 18, 2013
Californians Think Vice President Joe Biden is DEAD
Does the US have a future...you decide..
The electorate….
APATHY. One of the last stages of Democracy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Aug 18, 2013
psrpg wrote:
False. It's black letter law. It is a tax with a specific start date.
To you, and to all of you who have pledged loyalty to one of the parties, remember that the vast majority of politicians are bad people. The fact that they posses their positions of power is proof that they are bad, because they would not be where they are unless they lied and stole their way to get there.
Just because you cry "false" doesn't change the fact that you are wrong. The executive branch decides what and when to implement laws passed by Congress.

Maybe this will help you.
http://www.congressforkids.net/Executivebranc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 809,505
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 574,002
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min WasteWater 5,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min WasteWater 268,878
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 51 min andet1987 5,794
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 59 min andet1987 1,627
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,367
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 608,171
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr Coco 203
More from around the web