Beastiality is normal, natural, and h...

“Just Dropping In ”

Since: Sep 10

To Pleasure You with my Words

#22 Dec 15, 2010
Sickos, I hope somebody opens the gate at the farm and lets all of your goats out, your Farmville goats need to be rescued as well. Sicko Fcks. Innocent animals having to take your nasty d!cks cause you cant get anything better, how gross.
David

Tucson, AZ

#23 Dec 15, 2010
Fallen Angel wrote:
I disagree, this is NOT normal. People are supposed to relate to each other sexually, not to their pets. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.
Calm down this thread was started to mess with people like you. I can tell cuz I have never heard of and don't beleive there is an animal screwing shit eating homo out there who wants to open up. That's too many unrelated screwed up issues in one person; it's too good to be true. Plus he sounds fake on so many levels. Save your energy for someone who is really screwed up.
YOU GUISE ARE SMALL TIME

Findlay, OH

#24 Dec 16, 2010
Okay, now here's how I feel about this subject:

Homosexuality is fine. I mean, come on. It's none of our business to discuss someone else's gender preference. Plus, what harm does it do to us? Why does it even MATTER? "No homo"? Looks like a certain HOMOPHOBE has issues to work on getting used to.

Beastiality, however.....okay, I can see why this is almost always frowned upon by society. Other than that, however, I am not sure how to comment on this. Never gave the subject much thought. In fact, I'd rather not think about it....AGGGH MAKE ME UNSEE IT D:(I still think despite their acts the "supporters" still deserve some respect)

Eating doggy dung...okay, wtf? Why was this even mentioned? Not only it's unsanitary, but IS DAT SUM AIDS YOU WANT?! >_>
anonlol

Portland, OR

#25 Feb 11, 2011
Homosexuality and Beastiality have been a part of human history for probably as long as it has existed. Look it up

Homosexuality is not wrong, I, infact, AM a homosexual. I have a wonderful partner an I hope to spend a good long life with him. What we do is not dirty, or wrong. And for those who don't know anything about anal sex, learn 2 douche.

Beastiality has several different forms. One I believe is the misuse of animals and should be frowned upon. Rape is bad.

Zoophilia however is not bad in my eyes. As it is an honest relationship no rape involved. I have no problem with this; I may not fully understand it, but I can trust the person, through their love, is enjoying life, and so is their partner/animal. I'm not going to judge, but just be happy for them.

All you republicans and religious people need to seriously stop trying to control peoples lives. Let people live and do what they want.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#27 Feb 11, 2011
SUCKS is Granny Boy LUCY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man who went from pretending and posting that you were a grandmother with teenaged grandchildren to a a hottie? T
The only thing true about you is where your profile says there is NORTHING on your mind.
You are just a TROLL, Lucy.
With a GRANNY PANTIE FETISH. Hubba Hubba.
I was warned not to put my photo on here . Dont' be having sexey time with my pic.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 11, 2011
Why even give this posting the time to reply, You know their just sitting in their lil chair beating thmeselves off. read it if you feel the need to do so. then leave, don't feed them by posting a comment.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 11, 2011
Christ!! just guessing but I imagine they've never been able to get it up with a human female-male, they have no choise but to stoop this low!!
2011 is here

Nairobi, Kenya

#30 Feb 14, 2011
I don't know why people are used to calling something normal simply because it is practiced by a number of people... There somethings that are just messed up, HOMOSEXUALITY AND BESTIALITY... I don't care what "animal lovers think"(pwahaha hahaha I just called them animal lovers)... If something doesn't fit then it just wasn't meant to be!!!(gays u too)
Watamooze

Europe

#31 Feb 14, 2011
Is it bestiality when a dog humps a woman's leg? Is it homosexuality when a dog humps a man's leg?
stuckonstupid

United States

#32 Feb 14, 2011
KissinKousins wrote:
Please tell me this isn t for real ? People do not really have sex with animals ? I mean I know freaks that used to come in the Video Rentals that I worked at would rent these movies but seriously , its not just in movies ? I remember when pervs would rent the movies & I wanted 2 Gag just seeing them actually pick it out.S I c K o S please someone call a Mental Institute. I have dogs & just couldn t imagine
And your name is kissinkousins... I agree but you are just a effed up...
WCH

Eugene, OR

#33 Feb 14, 2011
I woke up at some ungodly hour, flipped on the tube and this is what I saw...ZOO
Zoo is a 2007 documentary film based on the life and death of Kenneth Pinyan, an American man who died of peritonitis due to perforation of the colon after engaging in receptive anal sex with a horse. The film's public debut was at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2007, where it was one of 16 winners out of 856 candidates. Following Sundance, it was selected as one of the top five American films to be presented at the prestigious Directors Fortnight sidebar at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.Zoo is a 2007 documentary film based on the life and death of Kenneth Pinyan, an American man who died of peritonitis due to perforation of the colon after engaging in receptive anal sex with a horse. The film's public debut was at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2007, where it was one of 16 winners out of 856 candidates. Following Sundance, it was selected as one of the top five American films to be presented at the prestigious Directors Fortnight sidebar at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_ (film)
While the subject matter was difficult, it was a beautifully done and interesting documentary. It was a sneak peak into another world. What tortured lives these men must live. Please understand...I'm not into to anything like this but did find the lives of these men fascinating.
anonlol

Portland, OR

#34 Feb 14, 2011
The hate that these christian and right-wing beasts bring to the world offends me to no end. Live and let live you selfish world-controlling idiots.
Lashandra

Columbia, MO

#35 Feb 16, 2011
You are Wrong!!!!! This is not acceptable, it is NOT normal and it is NOT accepted by normal people.
It is cruelty to animals also. And, for your information, it is animal abuse.
David

Tucson, AZ

#36 Mar 29, 2011
YOU GUISE ARE SMALL TIME wrote:
Okay, now here's how I feel about this subject:
Homosexuality is fine. I mean, come on. It's none of our business to discuss someone else's gender preference. Plus, what harm does it do to us? Why does it even MATTER? "No homo"? Looks like a certain HOMOPHOBE has issues to work on getting used to.
Beastiality, however.....okay, I can see why this is almost always frowned upon by society. Other than that, however, I am not sure how to comment on this. Never gave the subject much thought. In fact, I'd rather not think about it....AGGGH MAKE ME UNSEE IT D:(I still think despite their acts the "supporters" still deserve some respect)
Eating doggy dung...okay, wtf? Why was this even mentioned? Not only it's unsanitary, but IS DAT SUM AIDS YOU WANT?! >_>
Oh my god...you're an idiot. Why else comment if don't know what the hell to say? You should support pedophelia if you're in the respectful mood.
BellmoreBob

Bronx, NY

#37 Mar 30, 2011
Frank Andett wrote:
Beastiality is normal, natural, and healthy.
So is eating dog poop.
So is homosexuality.
Now if only I could convince my doggie!

“"I love cupcakes!"”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#38 Mar 31, 2011
Um, no, bestiality is for people who are too pathetic to get a human. So they turn on their poor defensless dog or animal.

I'm pretty sure that should be counted as animal abuse.
It's disgusting and sick.

Beware Taxpayer

Landing, NJ

#39 Mar 31, 2011
I love my dog
me too

Hondo, TX

#40 Mar 31, 2011
My husband told me that there was a popular spot across the border in Mexico - they called it boys town and a lot of Texas boys would go there to see the pretty senorita and her little donkey do it. That is sick! Don't know if it's still there but years a go it was like a right of passage for some young men. Drug cartels probably closed it or they may be running it. Who knows.
sexy girl rock

Albany, GA

#41 May 2, 2011
ikr? all these freaks have issues. do yall get rabes shots too? do yall get walked around on leashes? do you get flea baths? do you take a shit in the yard or in a litterbox? do u eat out of a bowl on the floor? do u seriously think someone wants to be around u if u do this crap to animals? because a real women or man wudnt fck u, u turn to animals!?!??! LMAO!!!!XD u are all loser!! haha burn in hell..sinners...if god wanted us to fck animals, he wud have made US into animals too..
Gale

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 May 2, 2011
I'm an animal. You're an animal. We're all animals.

So what's the problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Gotti 31,529
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min Peter Ross 6,494
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Harlot-Beast ofRe... 687,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 987,406
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web