Beastiality is normal, natural, and h...

Beastiality is normal, natural, and healthy

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frank Andett

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Beastiality is normal, natural, and healthy.

So is eating dog poop.

So is homosexuality.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Ah, another person who doesn't understand what consenting adults actually means.
biredneck

Marshall, MI

#3 Nov 29, 2010
I agree with the homosexuality and beastiality I've done both but im not so sure about eatong dog shit...
becky

Wheeling, WV

#5 Nov 30, 2010
REALLY?? SINCE WHEN IS BEASTIALITY NORMAL, HEALTHY AND NATURAL??? SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED YOUR HEAD CHECKED!! WHY AN ANIMAL?? IS IT BECAUSE YOUR MANHOOD (OR SHALL I SAY....BOYHOOD) IS INFERIOR TO A NORMAL MAN AND AN ANIMAL DOESN'T LAUGH ABOUT YOUR STUNTED GROWTH???
disgusting

Lincoln, NE

#6 Nov 30, 2010
You would have to be pretty sick to think that beastiality is normal.
Pawtucket Pat

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
disgusting wrote:
You would have to be pretty sick to think that beastiality is normal.
Thats what I been trying to tell you red necks! The majority of you crackers lost your viginity to some kind of four legged animal or the other! ha! ha!
LYING TO YOURSELVES

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Bestiality is not normal its nasty and horrible,to fck an animal or let an animal fck u...Its bad enough we have homosexuals(dudes fcking each othrs sht holes)NO NO NO!!!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Hold on! These people have needs too. They need and deserve our understanding and compassion. After all its not their fault. Something in their lives has caused them to act in this manner. They can't help what they are, and should NOT be held accountable or be judged for their actions. BULLSHIT!!!!! That's what bleeding heart liberal douchbags would have us believe. There is no excuse for the deviance these sub-human, pieces of sh-t engage in. They are demented and the best place for them is in a cell. This is what we can expect from the left, when it comes to matters regarding deviant behavior. Homosexuality is another of their pet deviances. Once the door is open where does it end!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Dec 8, 2010
biredneck wrote:
I agree with the homosexuality and beastiality I've done both but im not so sure about eatong dog shit...
And you ned LOTS of help!
Pawtucket Pat

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
Hold on! These people have needs too. They need and deserve our understanding and compassion. After all its not their fault. Something in their lives has caused them to act in this manner. They can't help what they are, and should NOT be held accountable or be judged for their actions. BULLSHIT!!!!! That's what bleeding heart liberal douchbags would have us believe. There is no excuse for the deviance these sub-human, pieces of sh-t engage in. They are demented and the best place for them is in a cell. This is what we can expect from the left, when it comes to matters regarding deviant behavior. Homosexuality is another of their pet deviances. Once the door is open where does it end!
You sound like you are one of them and want compassion! Well you deserve none you freak!

“Just Dropping In ”

Since: Sep 10

To Pleasure You with my Words

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Frank Andett wrote:
So is eating dog poop.
So is homosexuality.
Do you wear a flea collar ?
andet1987

Manteno, IL

#13 Dec 8, 2010
i am andet1987 of IL. i did not start this thread.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#14 Dec 9, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
i am andet1987 of IL. i did not start this thread.
I dont' believe you!!
KissinKousins

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Please tell me this isn t for real ? People do not really have sex with animals ? I mean I know freaks that used to come in the Video Rentals that I worked at would rent these movies but seriously , its not just in movies ? I remember when pervs would rent the movies & I wanted 2 Gag just seeing them actually pick it out.S I c K o S please someone call a Mental Institute. I have dogs & just couldn t imagine
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 9, 2010
the one who started this thread is from Colorado Springs, CO

i am from IL

“Just Dropping In ”

Since: Sep 10

To Pleasure You with my Words

#17 Dec 9, 2010
It doesnt matter where you are from or who you are, it isn't right. LIke who asked you " Andet" ? Guilty much ?
pica_petey

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Frank Andett wrote:
So is eating dog poop.
So is homosexuality.
What's more natural is eating unusual things like glass, wood etc-it's called Pica.
Pica is the way to go.
IpraisePICA

Warwick, RI

#19 Dec 9, 2010
pica_petey,
I know the way of Pica because I eat cloth a lot. Silk is the best.
The_pleasure_o_p ica

Commerce City, CO

#20 Dec 9, 2010
I have Pica. Or do you say it "I do Pica"?

Whatever.

Beastiality is nothing compared to Pica. Has anyone here eaten a good metal staple from a stapler? How about half a cup of them?

Just thinking on it gets my mouth watering again! Yummy!
Fallen Angel

Columbia, MO

#21 Dec 15, 2010
I disagree, this is NOT normal. People are supposed to relate to each other sexually, not to their pets. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 43 min Aquarius-WY 81,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr OhMy 995,852
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 701,863
Do you like, or dislike, Doctor REALITY?? 2 hr Kunta Kintae 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 448,433
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 7 hr Doctor REALITY 10
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 hr Sammy 223,330