OMG Obama Must Go!
Clown Reid

Houston, TX

#1 May 5, 2013
Clinton played hanky panky between 2 Bushes, and his surplus was a myth and was never true.
How much more stupid can the liberals get?
I'd rather be a Conservative Nut Job
Than a liberal with NO nuts and NO job!!
Obama is WHY STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN't VOTE
OMG obama must go: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Obama-Must -...
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#2 May 6, 2013
Considering the signs of the times we're living in,in relation to Bible prophecies, and many of them that are coming to pass right before our very eyes, it would be my guess that America having a president like Barack Hussein Obama falls right in line with where God wants America to be according to the end-times.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#3 May 6, 2013
Just keepin' it REAL.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 May 6, 2013
Y'all got another three years, six or so months to be totally freaked out by the Obama One, pace yourselves. The three words to totally harsh your little fantasy, President Joe Biden. Careful what you wish for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 64,601
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min The Hangman 973,937
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liamm 654,403
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min WasteWater 2,599
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min gundee123 106,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,282
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr ChristinaMarieCD 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web