Who do you side with in Ferguson?
Tammy

Madisonville, KY

#187 Aug 25, 2014
The cop did what he needed to stay alive if Brown acted like a real person instead of a thug he may still be here but now it is all about race if he had killed the cop you would still be saying that brown wasn just n the right and praising him
not a racist

El Dorado, AR

#190 Aug 25, 2014
If that cop was indeed just in his actions or reactions and the judicial system fails him for political reasons, you can sit back and watch the thug life and welfare entitlement mentality run wild. There will not be a police officer in any department do one thing for fear that they too will be forsaken by the political machine. Now if the officer was unjust in his actions he deserves to be dealt with and that young mans family deserves to see him dealt with.
BoHawg

Jefferson, GA

#191 Aug 25, 2014
Funk Darren Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand with mike brown
Mike Brown's not standing.

“Why am I here?”

Since: Jul 14

Salinas

#192 Aug 25, 2014
Too many biased ideas floating around.
John

Mountain Home, AR

#193 Aug 25, 2014
I believe any reasonable person would side with the officer..considering he was attacked by the kid and let's be honest the kid was no angel and strangely enough two of the witnesses that said Moore was innocent and a kind and gentle person were both arrested for looting. Lol..I'm sure both of them were kind, gentle angels as well.
Hopefully the police will crackdown on these thugs.
With pain comes learning.
sweets123

Rio Rancho, NM

#195 Aug 25, 2014
Another thug off the street! What the he'll is the president sending representatives to this jerks funeral for I thought this was reserved for heads of state etc.
he who knows TRUE

Spring Hill, FL

#198 Aug 25, 2014
above is TRUE but tthen cops are people too
Need Info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#199 Aug 25, 2014
Will this audio be played for the grand jury. It could help or hurt. What do you guys think
Dennis Duffy

Dalton, GA

#200 Aug 25, 2014
Sick as hell of hearing every news story include the phrase "unarmed black teen shot and killed by white police officer". The media is the real devil here. They're trying to keep race relations stirred up.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#201 Aug 25, 2014
Im with the blacks all day.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#202 Aug 25, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
Albert Schweitzer was a true humanitarian, not a demagogue who simply wanted to ingratiate himself to blacks like so many White politicians nowadays. From 1913 until his death in 1965 Schweitzer practiced as a doctor in the hospital he founded in Africa in the jungle village of Lamarene. His ethic was "reverence for life." In 1952 he received the Nobel Peace prize. Before it disappears down the liberal memory hole, here is what Schweitzer wrote about blacks shortly before his death:
"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with White men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let White men from anywhere in the world, who come to Africa remember that you must continually retain that status: you the master and they the inferior like children that you help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."
"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the
continent of Africa-rich beyond the dream of poet's
fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare
black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust
until a white man showed to him its glittering
light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile
animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or
sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe,
spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the
moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to
graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he
never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or
built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With
league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland
seas, for four thousand years he watched their
surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of
the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over
his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him
to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed
a sail." -- Charles Darwin
all bs whites just wanted to steal all the diamond's and gold.those people were outliars. Africa had 28 dynasties before europe had one]
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#205 Aug 25, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Life over death. cops cant get away with murder.
If ones life is in danger, one shoots for center mass. Miss or hit, that is the valid training.
independent voter

Florissant, MO

#206 Aug 25, 2014
Every minute spent discussing this story is another minute that the current administration and their leftist colleagues are able to distract, divert, and confound the general electorate about the real weakness behind their "fundamental transformation" of the nation. The division that's emerged from this narrative is straight from the Alinsky playbook. The democrat party isn't about to let this story go. It emboldens them in their effort to divide and conquer on their march to tyranny and the mid term elections.
Gentle Giant

Bowling Green, KY

#207 Aug 25, 2014
People talk of Brown being "gentle". Let's see, punching an officer in the face, strong arm robbing a store clerk. Doesn't sound all gentle to me.
Josh

Tampa, FL

#209 Aug 25, 2014
I am a white guy and guess what the police fuck with me too so what? I guess its because I am white? But I'm not tired of the cops I'm tired of black people thinking they are the only people the cops mess with! Black people cry over more shit than I've ever heard of and I'm tired of it! It makes me hate black people a little bit more everyday! Blacks got the NAACP? But what do white people have? If we get the KKK Oh hell naw thay are going to cry its hate! So why cant white people cry about NAACP? Black people have BET BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TV? I think thats HATE? I sure dont see white people with WET WHITE ENTERTAINMENT TV? Black people would all be crying hate and I am tired of it! Its time the white people start crying back! Enough is enough and its no wonder some people as myself are starting to hate black people! They do it to us so how can you get mad at me for doing the same thing they are doing! I think its time somebody let it be known!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#210 Aug 25, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
I side with Officer Wilson and the Ferguson police department. The truth with prevail.
I think the family is who you side with. Its Tragic.
answer

Madison, TN

#211 Aug 25, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong.
http://twitchy.com/2014/08/22/wheres-the-medi...
This happened just 2 days after the Ferguson incident and you still obviously haven't heard about it.
Im glad you posted that link. I've been into arguments with coworkers and friends who are black over this. It's like a racial divide among even friends lately. Rush Limbaugh may be right and a race war happens during obamas presidency
seriously

Charleston, WV

#212 Aug 25, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
I side with Officer Wilson and the Ferguson police department. The truth with prevail.
so you think the cop should have shot him six times. He was 19.
wtp

Tampa, FL

#213 Aug 25, 2014
little lamb wrote:
I am on the side of justice...apparently there is going to be an investigation , I hope its based on justice and not on race
I hope the police isn't victimized because he is white
And I hope the victim wasn't shot because he was black.
Great post. I agree here totally.
wiseman

Central City, KY

#214 Aug 25, 2014
I side with the cops. These thugs need to be dealt with. For any of you who have visions of retaliation you better think twice. You are severely outnumbered and outgunned so it's not a good idea. Much better to be peaceful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RoSesz 590,393
Holocaust or Black Slavery which was worse? (Aug '08) 4 min shay 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,297
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 40,505
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 8 min andet1987 1,839
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 14 min andet1987 1,426
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 5,910
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 4,483
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Charlie Sheen 271,359
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Mike thunkit 100,018
More from around the web