Woman killed in hit-and-run identified

Full story: Windsock

The woman killed in a hit-and-run this week has been identified. Nicole Deichmeister Rhinehart, 21, died after being struck by a vehicle at 2:30 a.m. Thursday as she attempted to flag down traffic on U.S. 17, ...
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013

Since: Jul 08

Supply, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

I also knew Cary personally as Latena said he is a good person. One with many talents who I felt like made a honest mistake. How ever he did break the law and more than once but it dose not make him a bad guy. This tragic occurrence could have been prevented by both participants. Yes, Cary was drinking while driving the young ladies life could have been taken by anyone who was traveling at the time. She also made a mistake by standing in the road where their was oncoming traffic at 2:30 in the morning and no street lights. She had someone their to assist her, why did she continue to flag more help. She didnít run into a power line or another vehicle just some road signs. I am truly sorry for her family and their loss.
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

I am as well luv. So sorry.
Looter Shooter

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

WAS SHE FLAGGING DOWN A 'JOHN'???
air cav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

alice wrote:
I am as well luv. So sorry.
You should tell that to the Marines you have sent on SICK CALL!SCAB!
pretty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Looter Shooter wrote:
WAS SHE FLAGGING DOWN A 'JOHN'???
where's your respect for the dead? Looter looser
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

pretty is right..that was mean to say.
Air cav

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

alice wrote:
pretty is right..that was mean to say.
Pretty is ONE thing you wont have to worry about .As long as they can keep their eyes closed you will have a job.DRIP!
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

yuck..it is not true..the guys are WIDE awake and staring nad .... well. Life is what it is.
Air cav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

alice wrote:
yuck..it is not true..the guys are WIDE awake and staring nad .... well. Life is what it is.
Staring like as in having second thoughts or is it cureable!
rip nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

Judged:

all you talkin shit can go to hell. Nikki was my best friend. We all love and miss her very much.
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Bush has hurt us all. And he could still hurt America some more as he has a few months left. Unbless he is impeached.
Air cav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

alice wrote:
Bush has hurt us all. And he could still hurt America some more as he has a few months left. Unbless he is impeached.
Check your spelling there SCHOLAR!
unknown

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

she was one of my friends best friend to but she slept with her husband and lied about being prego wierd
Brittani

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Nicole was my sister and i miss her every day... she passed away three days after my bday and i cant believe she was taking from our family so soon and well of all the mean things say on here you should sit back and think about your own life before you go and judge other people lives HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!
Cordilia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Nicole was an amazing person, I have never met anyone like her. I'm soo hurt and miss her soo much. Brittani, sweetheart I'm soo sorry that this happened to you and your Family! I can not imagine what your Family is going through. I loved your sister with all my heart.
wendy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Nikki baby girl, not a day goes by i can't stop to think why was it you? God took an angel home, he knew you were suffering. I miss you so much, we had great times! R.I.P. Every time i hear your songs that were played at your funeral, i cry still...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

443 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Catcher1 172,543
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,838
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 22 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 33 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000