Woman killed in hit-and-run identified

Woman killed in hit-and-run identified

There are 21 comments on the Windsock story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Woman killed in hit-and-run identified. In it, Windsock reports that:

The woman killed in a hit-and-run this week has been identified. Nicole Deichmeister Rhinehart, 21, died after being struck by a vehicle at 2:30 a.m. Thursday as she attempted to flag down traffic on U.S. 17, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Windsock.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#1 Jul 20, 2008
I also knew Cary personally as Latena said he is a good person. One with many talents who I felt like made a honest mistake. How ever he did break the law and more than once but it dose not make him a bad guy. This tragic occurrence could have been prevented by both participants. Yes, Cary was drinking while driving the young ladies life could have been taken by anyone who was traveling at the time. She also made a mistake by standing in the road where their was oncoming traffic at 2:30 in the morning and no street lights. She had someone their to assist her, why did she continue to flag more help. She didn’t run into a power line or another vehicle just some road signs. I am truly sorry for her family and their loss.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 23, 2008
I am as well luv. So sorry.
Looter Shooter

Ponchatoula, LA

#3 Jul 23, 2008
WAS SHE FLAGGING DOWN A 'JOHN'???
air cav

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2008
alice wrote:
I am as well luv. So sorry.
You should tell that to the Marines you have sent on SICK CALL!SCAB!
pretty

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Jul 23, 2008
Looter Shooter wrote:
where's your respect for the dead? Looter looser
alice

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jul 23, 2008
pretty is right..that was mean to say.
Air cav

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2008
alice wrote:
pretty is right..that was mean to say.
Pretty is ONE thing you wont have to worry about .As long as they can keep their eyes closed you will have a job.DRIP!
alice

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jul 23, 2008
yuck..it is not true..the guys are WIDE awake and staring nad .... well. Life is what it is.
Air cav

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2008
alice wrote:
yuck..it is not true..the guys are WIDE awake and staring nad .... well. Life is what it is.
Staring like as in having second thoughts or is it cureable!
rip nikki

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2008
all you talkin shit can go to hell. Nikki was my best friend. We all love and miss her very much.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 26, 2008
Bush has hurt us all. And he could still hurt America some more as he has a few months left. Unbless he is impeached.
Air cav

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2008
alice wrote:
Bush has hurt us all. And he could still hurt America some more as he has a few months left. Unbless he is impeached.
Check your spelling there SCHOLAR!
unknown

Wilmington, NC

#13 Jun 30, 2009
she was one of my friends best friend to but she slept with her husband and lied about being prego wierd
Brittani

Allentown, PA

#14 Jan 8, 2011
Nicole was my sister and i miss her every day... she passed away three days after my bday and i cant believe she was taking from our family so soon and well of all the mean things say on here you should sit back and think about your own life before you go and judge other people lives HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!
Cordilia

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2012
Nicole was an amazing person, I have never met anyone like her. I'm soo hurt and miss her soo much. Brittani, sweetheart I'm soo sorry that this happened to you and your Family! I can not imagine what your Family is going through. I loved your sister with all my heart.
wendy

Baltimore, MD

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Nikki baby girl, not a day goes by i can't stop to think why was it you? God took an angel home, he knew you were suffering. I miss you so much, we had great times! R.I.P. Every time i hear your songs that were played at your funeral, i cry still...
Brittani

Nazareth, PA

#17 Sep 4, 2015
Im nikki sister and these comments hurt so much you sh ould have respect for the dead, she touched so many peoples lives, and you say carry was a good man? If he was a good man why did he hit her and run? Why didn't he have license, why was he driving drunk? Why did he have open liquor in the car? If he was half the man you say he is supposedly dont you think he would be the man and stop?!?! She had a problem with her car and no one stopped she go hit and killed by this idiot..
KMJ

Farmington, IL

#18 Dec 18, 2015
Hi Brittani,
You don't know me, but I was a friend of your sisters. I don't know what made me think of her this morning, but I did. I found this and wanted to tell you that I think of her from time to time. She changed my life forever. Back in 2008 she introduced me to my husband. Weve now been together for 7 years, and have 3 beautiful children together. If it weren't for her my whole world would be completely different, I wouldn't have these amazing children. She was a good person, and I still miss her.
- Michelle Johnson
Insider

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Jan 18, 2017
I did not know her, but lost my love the same way, he served our country for over 40 years, a lifetime hero and both internet trolls and his self proclaimed "best friends" slandered his name at every turn...I am sorry for the family's loss and hope that you are able to see the negative comments on here for nothing other than fools without a brain, heart or soul...may god be with your family :-)
Insider

Jacksonville, NC

#20 Jan 18, 2017
Looter Shooter wrote:
You are filth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Just Think 673,288
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr narcissisticpresi... 981,312
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Highrolla90 445,812
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 5 hr discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 5 hr discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 5 hr discocrisco 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
More from around the web