Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 --
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192542 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Who was Theodore Roosevelt's Vice President between 1905 and 1909?
IDK, but before that, he didn't have one.
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192543 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Nigel Short was the youngest champion in which game in 1984?
Chess ????
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192544 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Which has the highest population, Rode island or South Dakota?
I'll go with R.I. Smaller, but denser.???

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#192545 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
What was Elvis's last No 1 in his own lifetime?
I'm thinkin' Suspicion or something close to that. Wonder if he copied Terry ( one hit wonder ) Stafford who had a hit with it in the 60's?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#192546 Jul 29, 2013
Joe ! I think we need a little "coaptation" of the ex troops ! You ?

At least Chaumette is here !!!
Joe Fryday

Clearwater, FL

#192547 Jul 29, 2013
x-pitcher wrote:
Joe ! I think we need a little "coaptation" of the ex troops ! You ?
At least Chaumette is here !!!
And that there statement is no quillet. Chaumette axts great questions. They're fair and I feel the answer is something I once knew, but, alas someheimers, ya know.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#192549 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
What was Elvis's last No 1 in his own lifetime?
Hey X-Man, Joe! Good "seeing" you guys again. I'm from Memphis; living in the Atlanta area now, but we had a joke this question reminds me of.

Q. What was Elvis' last big hit?

A. The bathroom floor.:-P

X, you got most you answered right. You were right on this one, it was "Suspicious Minds." Anyhow, it's almost 1:00 am here. I need to hit the bed, but I'll visit the thread again tomorrow.

Catch you guys soon.
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192550 Jul 29, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey X-Man, Joe! Good "seeing" you guys again. I'm from Memphis; living in the Atlanta area now, but we had a joke this question reminds me of.
Q. What was Elvis' last big hit?
A. The bathroom floor.:-P
X, you got most you answered right. You were right on this one, it was "Suspicious Minds." Anyhow, it's almost 1:00 am here. I need to HIT THE BED, but I'll visit the thread again tomorrow.
Catch you guys soon.
Make sure it's not your last hit ! Lol
Joe Fryday

Clearwater, FL

#192551 Jul 31, 2013
ex-pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure it's not your last hit ! Lol
It appears u, with one u, and I are the residuum of the old crowd.

Semper Fi.
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192552 Jul 31, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
<quoted text>
Semper Fi.
'tis true friend ( with one EYE )

Maybe I'll do some scoutin'!

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#192553 Aug 1, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
<quoted text>
Semper Fi.
Excelsior
Joe Fryday

Clearwater, FL

#192554 Aug 1, 2013
beachball wrote:
<quoted text>Excelsior
Yo ! We need help.
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#192557 Aug 1, 2013
5 Riddles

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires. The second is full of assassins with loaded guns. The third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Joe Fryday

Clearwater, FL

#192558 Aug 2, 2013
ex-pitcher wrote:
5 Riddles
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires. The second is full of assassins with loaded guns. The third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
I know 1,3,5. So I won't spoil the fun of our hundred players but I will work on 2,4.

Please don't lam me.

Terran Empire

#192562 Aug 2, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo ! We need help.
The first step is admitting you need help

Terran Empire

#192563 Aug 2, 2013
ex-pitcher wrote:
5 Riddles
@ 12:01 AM CDT Saturday August 3, 2013

What is August 2-4
George Eastman

Sugar Grove, IL

#192564 Aug 2, 2013
ex-pitcher wrote:
5 Riddles
My patented soul stealing machine
Alex Trebek

Sugar Grove, IL

#192565 Aug 2, 2013
__________ SWEET STUFF __________

You don't need a campfire to make these--put some marshmallows & chocolate between Graham crackers & heat in the oven
Alex Trebek

Sugar Grove, IL

#192566 Aug 2, 2013
`
It's sugar cooked until it melts & turns brown; butterscotch is similar, but with the addition of butter
Alex Trebek

Sugar Grove, IL

#192567 Aug 2, 2013
`
A heavily ornamented style of architecture is named for this, often used to make "men" & "houses"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 64,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min River Tam 973,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,001
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 2 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 4 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web